BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kelc W.
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Review for: Trooper
A must have in makeup collection. Beautiful deep black color, glides on smoothly. Stays in place all day with no run.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Des Moines
I LOVE this eyeliner. I use it everyday, it stays on so well. I love how deep the black is and how easy it is to use.
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Salem, OR
Review for: Trooper
My go to liquid liner. Doesn't budge or transfer at all, but isn't a pain to remove at the end of the day with a little coconut oil! I've had this liner for months, and it's still as opaque as the first day I got it.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Best liner I have ever used. Even the black is highly pigmented, and the range of colors are amazing!!! I love this!
Joanna L.
Joanna L.
Love this liner. Very opaque and easy applicator to work with. This liner will not move once it dries it is awesome.
Jannet B.
Jannet B.
The black is super black. Very ling wear and waterproof. It is my favorite eyeliner. I like the felt too on this one
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Gansevoort, NY
Great eyeliner. It has a felt tip applicator. It is long lasting and waterproof. My go to eyeliner for a great wing.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
This in black is my go to eye liner. It goes on perfectly. Lasts long. Is affordable. Easiest liquid eyeliner I've ever tried.
Courtenay G.
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
Review for: Nietzsche
These liners are very pigmented and goes on smoothly! They last long and look great! I would recommend it for all skin types.
Patience S.
Patience S.
Review for: Neruda, Nietzsche, Trooper, Dali
It's the only thing from Kat Von D I do not like. I don't like the tip on this liner. It isn't very pigmented, it also doesn't stay on.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?