BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Russel N.
Osseo, MN
Review for: Bukowski
Works well. Doesn't smudge. The felt tip pen is a little hard to work with. Hard for me to get a thin line with it
Ariel E.
Mckeesport, PA
Review for: Baudelaire
Stays on beautiful and doesnt seem to run through out the day. I really love all of kat von d's makeup its amazing
Brittney T.
Taylors, SC
I love Kat Von D's liners. I prefer the ink liner because it's not a brush tip & is a little easier for me to use.
Colleen K.
Townsend, MA
Review for: Trooper
The felt tip on this never dries out and it's great for filling in a wing or small delicate lines for graphic liner
Janell K.
Dallas , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite liner! It makes it so easy to get the perfect wing! It's easy on the hand and eye. I love it!
Tabitha R.
Speedway, IN
Review for: Bosch
Super pigmented love the felt tip makes it a lot easier to apply and creates easy dramatic or not dramatic lined
alexis s.
Dulce
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kat von D products makes every color pop and they have a long lasting wear, I'd try if u haven't tried it
Delaney B.
Review for: Trooper
Blackest eyeliner ever!! The tip makes it incredibly easy to do any kind of style and it will not budge at all!!
Bernadette J.
This is my favorite eye liner. It lasts all day, even through workouts. Also, it doesn't smudge on a daily basis.
Sandy A.
University Place, WA
Review for: Nietzsche
Love this liner to add a little pop of color to my eyes. Only used a few times to experiment with but I love it.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?