10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I love this liner! It has a precise brush tip that is perfect for winged liner. It can also do super thin crisp lines. The tip doesn't dry up or get buildup on the end like felt tips. It also applies well over itself and lasts all day.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Scotts Valley , CA
I'm using this at the moment, got the mini that came in the Bow and Arrow kit. This is fairly easy to use (I am liquid liner challenged), and highly pigmented. The brush is tapered to a small tip so its easier to have precision (though the tip IS longer than the tattoo liner tip). I personally don't like this as much as the tattoo liner, but its still amazing!!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Finally found a eyeliner that doesn't give me problems!! Helps me practice my winged eyeliner! Glides on so smoothly. I have the shade trooper
Herneet S.
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
Super pigmented eyeliner., very waterproof.. does not smudge.. I buy it every 3 monthes because I use eyeliner every day.. def comparable to Stilla.. but cheaper by $3-$4 dollars.. would recommend to someone who has a hard time putting on eyeliner- glides on easily
Exclusive at Sephora!!!!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Review for: Trooper
I personally love it. It doesn't build up like others I've tried. The only down fall I found is that it dries almost instantly, so if you mess up, get it quick, because once it drys its a bit of a struggle to remove. But it will last all day and hold up against the accidental eye rub. But over all I love Kat's line. And this is a great product.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Midlothian, VA
This is the best felt tip eyeliner!!! It's so easy to apply and stays on for a long time with no transfer
Meg G.
Meg G.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Trooper
My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner. It's felt tip so it's basically fool proof, last all day and a way better formula than elfs liquid liner.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Alexandria, VA
This stuff really does last forever - totally worth the money! The tapered applicator is perfect for a winged look, or just to create a very sharp, precise line. I use it daily for a simple eye look, in the dark metallic brown shade.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Parma, OH
This is way better than tattoo liner. I'm not sure why everyone prefers tattoo liner. I think the felt tip is much more fool proof. I never mess up my liner and I honestly I get sad to take this off at the end of the day because it is still perfect 12 hours later.
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley
Kat von D tiene esta línea de delineadores que es buenísima para un delineado efecto y duradero, me encanta
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?