10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Culture S.
Culture S.
Trying to improve my eyeliner game! This stuff can be quite intimidating at first. It goes on super black, dries fast and the felt is very sturdy. It does it make it easy to draw a thin line. Getting down the wing part takes some practice. Love it. Not sure if it dries out quickly..I just bought it.
JOHENY T.
JOHENY T.
Este es mi día a día ir al revestimiento. Es increíble y dura todo el día! Lo he estado usando y me va muy bien con este lápiz
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
All of Kat Von D's liners are incredible. I expected a lot since I love my Trooper liner so much and these liners definitely delivered. I love the colors and the smooth formula and applicator.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌- thank the eyeliner gods for creating this product ! Simply the best ! So pigmented and easy to apply I love it
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Fun and just as good as her Tattoo liner that most love. The color and the control these give opens up endless possibilities.
Jessii E.
Jessii E.
Clarksville , TN
I like how smooth it went on and the colors are really nice. It lasted me the whole day.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Monterey, TN
I love kat von d and her eyeliner is the best! It lasts all day and gives bright color to my eyes.
tannya r.
tannya r.
Mcallen, TX
Just like every kat von d product
Wont bail on me.
I just love that they last all day.
The color is fabulous and unique.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Huntington, IN
I use the brown for my brows & it works like a charm! Long lasting and the color is gorgeous!
Kaytee G.
Kaytee G.
Havent used these yet but have heard great things also have them on the way currently ! Just ordered them
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?