BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Karissa V.
Monroe, NJ
Great color payoff... at first. I loved this line of liner because of the bright colors. However after a while, the felt tip will dry up easier than the brush tip... The tip won't stay sharp after repeated/often use, which is a shame because a fresh one will give sharp, precise lines.
Jasmin S.
Review for: Trooper
My absolute favorite! it's super easy to use! It lasts all day and waterproof! went out one day when it started pouring rain and it didn't come off!!! I was so amazed! never in my life did an eyeliner work so perfect for me!
Asia T.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Trooper
Ok i bought this and it was ok . To be honest it didn't really last on my face all day like any of the other liners that i used in the past . I was thinking maybe it depended on the type of skin that you have. Maybe thats my issue but i wont buyig it again
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
I really love how thin and precise the felt tip to the pen was, but something isn't consistent about it. After 3-4 uses it was already dried and tugging my eyes during use. I even took all the precautions to make sure it didn't dry out! I was bummed.
Autumn H.
Review for: Trooper
I got this as a sample size in a gift bag from Sephora. Since I got it a week ago, I have used it every day and love it more and more each day. It's so easy to use, and creates an intense line right along the lash line. I wish it came in purple, but I will definitely be purchasing the full-size when I run out! Definitely worth the price in my opinion.
Courtney F.
Frankfort, IN
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner. I have small eyes and often times, adding black eyeliner makes them look even smaller. I love this grey because it gives just enough pop without closing in my eyes. Pair with a lighter or colored smokey eye for an awesome look.
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Review for: Trooper
I personally love it. It doesn't build up like others I've tried. The only down fall I found is that it dries almost instantly, so if you mess up, get it quick, because once it drys its a bit of a struggle to remove. But it will last all day and hold up against the accidental eye rub. But over all I love Kat's line. And this is a great product.
Jalynn V.
Houston, Texas
Review for: Nietzsche
Im so in love with this liner. I've never had a blue liner that was this pretty. The colour is pretty pigmented and I like the felt tip bc it makes for easy application and it's good for detailing! A very nice eyeliner I would definitely recommend
Kat M.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this eyeliner. It creates the perfect blue green tint to your cat eye every time. And it looks dark but in the light it's the perfect shade of blue. I bought it at Sephora, it was quite the one I was looking for. It's also water proof. Great. Product by Kat Von D. It was 19 dollars.
Emily B.
Fort Sill, OK
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner. It is super black. The felt tip isn't terrible stiff but it isn't too flexible either. Making it fantastic for beginners who want to wing it out! I prefer a brush tip but this liner is in my top drawer! Love it!!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?