10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Anna F.
Anna F.
Sacramento, CA
Lots of this product line is amazing. She has revolutionized the makeup game and made some great products,
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Review for: Hemingway
Kats Ink liners are the best! So easy to use as they glide on and dry quickly. They are a bit pricey for the size but well worth the money in my book! I have several different colors.
Christina R.
Christina R.
El mirage, AZ
Review for: Trooper
This is a great eyeliner that's doesn't move. Mine did dry out very quickly so I was a little disappointed in that
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
I love Kat Von D liners. They are pigmented, last all day and they are easy to apply. I love how no fuss they are.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Astoria, NY
The Kat Von D Ink liner is probably the best felt-tip eyeliner I've ever used. I was so impressed with how easily I could do my winged liner. It's super pigmented and just so easy to use. The best part is that it lasts so long! I would definitely purachse again.
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.
Brooklyn, NY
I just recently was recommended this eyeliner. It is so precise. You can make the thinnest line or thickest, whichever you prefer. I usually use darker fun colors, which Kat Von D has a lot. I was a big believer in Dior's eyeliner, but now I will only use Kat Von D. It stays on all day long and the color pigment is wonderful.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Austin, TX
Best eyeliner ever. I use the black one every day. I switched from the tattoo liner to the ink because I find a felt tip much easier to use than a brush tip. The color is dark and lasts all day even through the night while I sleep.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
I have never used a more amazing eyeliner!! Goes on so easy and literally does not smudge. This liner is my go to and the price isn't bad either!!
Danne H.
Danne H.
This is a great liquid liner. It has an easy application. The black is one of my favorites next to urban decay perversion liquid liner. Mad max color is a great low key look for pale skin, light hair.
Robin W.
Robin W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Trooper
I am late to this bandwagon but I'm so glad I hopped on it. This is the best felt tip liner I've used, and I've tried a ton of them. I like using it to draw out my wing and using the KVD Autograph liner to fill it in. Easy to control and dries fast.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?