10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Grand Junction, CO
these are greatt have around i am a artist an love to draw they were bright colors and lasted
Alida N.
Alida N.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very good product. It's definitely expensive, so if you're a beginner at applying makeup get a cheaper one first, personally I recommend the Wet N Wild one. Use up that product messing up, then try this one. But it was very pigmented, it went on smoothly, and stayed all day. My only complaints are that it's very pricey, and that it isn't waterproof,
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love Kat von D eyeliner. It's super pigmented and very easy to use to make a perfect cat eye. It lasts all day, and that's because where I live it's 100 degrees all the time. Definetly worth buying. I highly recommend it
Racheal D.
Racheal D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this in Ultra Black and it has become my favorite everyday eyeliner! I love the felt tip so much. The tip is perfect for precise wings. This eyeliner is super pigmented and will last you ALL DAY. I would definitely recommend this over Kat Von D's tattoo liner!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Utica, NY
Love love LOVE! Hands down my favorite liner! Lasts all day and super easy to use!
Amaya Q.
Amaya Q.
Absolutely love these eyeliners and super easy to work with ! Got it from the Kat von D website 💖
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
Toledo, OH
I wish there were 10 stars to rate this liner. It is my all-time favorite. It goes on smoothly and stays all day. The felt tip doesn't dry out quickly and easily comes out of the container.
Jari M.
Jari M.
the best product!!. pricey but worth it. highly recommend for those who are learning. my eyes are hazel
lisa s.
lisa s.
South River, NJ
I love this eyeliner! My absolute favorite. Stila used to be my holy grail before I found this liner. Love the color selection and the lasting power.
Clam C.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Kat Von D eyeliners are awesome, I really like how easy they are to apply and the line comes out very precise.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?