BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Review for: Baudelaire
Love this stuff! Haven’t tried a ton of shades but the tip has a softer feel when applied and it stays in place all day!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Fort Sill, OK
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner. It is super black. The felt tip isn't terrible stiff but it isn't too flexible either. Making it fantastic for beginners who want to wing it out! I prefer a brush tip but this liner is in my top drawer! Love it!!
Jaay S.
Jaay S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Love these liners they last all day,they give you a fierce sharp look and they are easy to work with I love the fine tip
Monica B.
Monica B.
West Hills, CA
This liner works like a charm !! the brush works so well to draw your wing & I used to use this product almost everyday.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Pomona, CA
I feel like they dry up too quick.. for the price that they are its not worth it i would think they would last alittle longer
Chaya M.
Chaya M.
Skokie, IL
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is amazing. It will not budge from your face. It stays on for centuries and you won't have to check on it.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Fontana, CA
These work great i have no complaints about application, but money wise, there are other options that work just as good.
emily b.
emily b.
I love eyeliner. And I also love the options of colors. You dont have to be plain or just use same old black. You can for sure spice it up.
Jacqulyn F.
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Kat Von D has a fantastic makeup brand. I am currently using both Hemingway and trooper, i love them. Fantastic liners.
Stephanie  H.
Stephanie H.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite eyeliner. The tip is very durable and remains pointed, even after lots of use. I use it everyday and it lasts for a solid 6 months. I love that it doesn't come off until I use makeup wipes or face cleanser.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?