BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth L.
Review for: Trooper
Best liner ever made! Katvond beauty is amazing! Their customer service is also amazing!
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
I love all Kat Von D products they are wonderful, they are just so gorgeous and so pigmented they make you feel good just for wearing them, the color does last for several hours, but to be honest and truthful everybody wants to know ,are they really non-transferable, do they really flake,bleed, or wear down more in some areas, more than others? Yes they are long wearing and very pigmented but also yes they do tend to bleed and Flake and we're down in some areas more than others there are a lot of tips and tricks that you can use to avoid all of that, but I'm still looking for that one pencil that's going to live up to what it says
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
Review for: Trooper
I have tried many liquid liners and this is my absolute favorite. It lasts forever and is THE smoothst application I've ever used. I have hooded eyes that are downturned, so liquid liner is tricky but KVD is my go to!
Polly N.
Review for: Trooper
Loooove how black this eye liner is, how it stays on all day without smudging ( even when I go to the gym) and how it makes it easier for me to do a cat eye. It's not the cheapest, but it's worth the money.
Liz B.
Western Springs, IL
Review for: Bosch
I love all of Kat Von D's liquid liners and this shade is no exception! It applies extremely smoothly and dries down quickly and is super smudge-proof/long-lasting.
Angelica A.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
This is a beautiful blue color! It lasts all day especially under a good primer.
Veronica H.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Bukowski
This liner is very black I have black. The tip is perfect in getting in small areas or for the wing. Doesn't come on very easy with metallic or shimmery eyeshadow's you do have to put a couple of layers. But over all it's great.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Trooper
I used to be a liquid eyeliner dip pot person, but tried out the Kat Von D Ink Liner to see if there was a difference. Boy was I surprised. The liner glides over my lids easily without having to stop to dip the brush for more liquid liner. I always have a flawless winged liner thanks to this product.
Elizabeth N.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Bukowski
One of my favorites. Makes it super easy to draw my wings on without making them too fat
Lillee Jean T.
Review for: Bosch
Beautiful sharp felt tip that ensures an even flick each time! This eyeliner wears a LONG time without transferring, flaking off, or smudging off, 100% waterproof...not sure if it is advertised as this!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?