BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
JoAnn M.
Tulsa, OK
I love how precise and easy to apply these eyeliners are! It's very easy for me to create a wing and the matte black is stunning.
Caitlin R.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Trooper more...
I love the tip on this. It’s pretty comparable to the tattoo liner, but one is brush & the other is felt. I prefer the ink liner.
Talyah C.
Schenectady
I really liked this liner. There's a lot of control and its easy to use. Good for people like me who aren't the best with liner!
Guadalupe C.
North Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Woolf more...
I love this eyeliner so easy to work with and nice tip applying is easy not only that but it is smear proof and it's long lasting
Betsy P.
Mays Landing, NJ
Review for: Hemingway more...
I love all of Kat Von D's eye liners but this color is my favorite hands down. Pigmentation is fantastic and the tip is perfect.
brianna h.
Channelview, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I had these for quite some time but they didn't last long. They are cute but i recommend just getting the regular sized eyeliner
caitlin m.
Review for: Woolf more...
Its the perfect color, it goes on smooth and doesnt crack when it dries! Stays on all day and comes off with any facial cleanser!
Jessica C.
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I like fine tips so this has become my staple liner! Dark pigmentation, slim tip. Perfect to do a fine tip or to bold it up more
Krystin A.
Montague , NJ
So good! Perfect lines, long lasting, very precise Liner! I got my whole family hooked on KVD! You can use it for any Liner look!
Mahek  W.
Plano, TX
This liner will last you so long. It's definitely waterproof and it's so easy to line and create a wing with such a precision tip
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?