10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Review for: Trooper
I personally love it. It doesn't build up like others I've tried. The only down fall I found is that it dries almost instantly, so if you mess up, get it quick, because once it drys its a bit of a struggle to remove. But it will last all day and hold up against the accidental eye rub. But over all I love Kat's line. And this is a great product.
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley
Kat von D tiene esta línea de delineadores que es buenísima para un delineado efecto y duradero, me encanta
Tatiana H.
Tatiana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This eyeliner is great! It lasts long and is precise with application. I'd recommend this to anyone with a skilled hand at eyeliner! It might be a little pricey, but it's worth it if you're looking for a high quality and long lasting product! The color selection is awesome, too
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
I love this eyeliner, and I love all the different colors it comes in! The felt tip works perfect for precise lines, and the colors are so versatile it will go with any look.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
The black one was a favorite for a long time but recently they've been watery or drying out.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
No one makes a liquid eyeliner like Kat Von D! I've purchased her Tattoo Eyeliner and loved it so much I had to try the Ink eyeliner. It comes in a fun and trendy tube that has a felt tip applicator that almost has the same look and feel as a felt marker. It's pointed tip provides the best and most effortless liquid eyeliner application for both newbies to expert users. There is no line that this eyeliner cannot create and my favorite is using it to create a winged eye look. Almost no pressure is needed to apply this eyeliner. I highly recommend this and love how easy to use and how long lasting and smudge proof this eyeliner is!
Latrice P.
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love these eyeliners many of my friends disagree but I love these they're great all year round and they last forever
Ariahna S.
Ariahna S.
Buffalo, NY
Love this liner! It's so hard to find a nice tip in a brown shade but this is perfect! Felt tips scare me as I feel like they dry out easy or get coated with eyeshadow... however this has not happened with this product! Fine lines or medium and drys super fast! Highly recommend
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Review for: Trooper
One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark.
Emilia R.
Emilia R.
Borrego Springs
I love the Kat Von D makeup line but, I absolutely hate how liner works. I always seem to find that it dries right before I even finish making a wing. I don't know if it is already dried or what??? I was actually pretty disappointed when the liner wasn't good. I'm not trying to bash the liner but it just simply didn't work for me.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?