10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Oh my Godnessss!!!!
Love it Kat Von D Beauty!!!!
It is amazing the kat von d beauty ink liner, the brand is of excellent quality, and very pigmented,
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
Ever since Kat von D came out with the ink liner I mean I never purchased any other ever again....literally! I can not live without this liner. I've tried using another product similar to it but I was not happy. This gives me the precise cat eye I'm going for all the time! I wish they weren't so expensive but the quality makes it so worth it. The tip is very sharp enough so you can't go wrong with that. Get you one of these bad boys
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
This Kat Von D tattoo liner is absolutely great it works really well and stays put you can usually use it for about 16 hours without it coming off great price it's a must try. It's something that I purchase consistently it's the only one I will use I highly recommend it most of my friends are using it based on my review of it you can purchase this at Sephora there a grapevine you can also get a purse sized one and it's great for on the go
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Elkton, MD
Very easy applicator which is my main concern. i love how smooth it glides and how dark the black is. LOVE IT
Emelia J.
Emelia J.
Las vegas, NV
I really liked how dark the liner was it goes on pretty smooth too it looked really nice once on and made it easy to make the cat eye look
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
Review for: Trooper
If you want eyeliner that doesn't move then you want this! It's great for making a great upper lash line.
Roxanna A.
Roxanna A.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily.
Sally H.
Sally H.
I decided to try this out after using the Stila liner for years. I wanted to try something new but just as great. The formula is definitely on par with Stila. It stays on all day and isn't flaky. I would repurchase again. I still like the Stila one better because I like the flexible felt tip. This one is a bit more stiff so doing a nice sharp wing is a bit more difficult for me.
Amaya Q.
Amaya Q.
Absolutely love these eyeliners and super easy to work with ! Got it from the Kat von D website 💖
lisa s.
lisa s.
South River, NJ
I love this eyeliner! My absolute favorite. Stila used to be my holy grail before I found this liner. Love the color selection and the lasting power.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?