BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Suzanna R.
Bakersfield
Review for: Trooper more...
This liner is awesome. Like it love it. Need more. U need it in your life let Me tell you. Lol Kat v d knows what she's doing.
Becki P.
Flatwoods, KY
Didn't care for this liner. A friend had it and I tried it out and wasn't impressed. I'll stick and with the one I know I like
JOHENY T.
Este es mi día a día ir al revestimiento. Es increíble y dura todo el día! Lo he estado usando y me va muy bien con este lápiz
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
One of my fav tat and
makeup artist is Kat she knows
her stuff and have been using
her line for years amazing creative spirit.
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love these eyeliners many of my friends disagree but I love these they're great all year round and they last forever
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
This in black is my go to eye liner. It goes on perfectly. Lasts long. Is affordable. Easiest liquid eyeliner I've ever tried.
Aurora T.
Review for: Baudelaire more...
Kat Von d products have so much pigment and are so well made you can never go wrong with them I would recommend it to everyone
Erika C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have yet to find anything that works better. It's so easy to use and always looks very black. I use it every day exclusively.
Alicia W.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Baudelaire more...
You want thick, bold lines? Or do you want thin, refined lines? It's all in the pressure with this ink liner and it's the bomb.
Stephanie A.
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Best eyeliner ever! Goes on like a tattoo. I've used this so many times and tried other brands but always go back to this one!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?