BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mariam E.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liquid eyeliner of all time. This eyeliner doesn't flake or crumble or fade away and it lasts all day. The pen also lasts a very long time and doesn't dry out. I can use a single pen for about 5 months applying eyeliner nearly everyday. It goes on smoothly, even over eyeshadow, and doesn't transfer or budge, but removes easily with makeup remover, leaving no residue.
Lily Z.
Very precise tip that makes drawing a winged liner a whole lot easier. Once the liner sets, it's budge proof and doesn't move. I appreciate that it comes in a variety of different colors. it's great for those who like to add some drama to their eyes. Use a dark blue shade to line your eyes if you want to make the whites of your eyes pop.
Wendy J.
Phoenix
Review for: Woolf
I swear by this eyeliner.  There is nothing out there, that I have tried that lasts as long.  I love the tip and believe it is a great purchase.  Can't live without it!
Kayleigh G.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Trooper
Possibly the best felt-tip eyeliner on the market. You have incredible control when using it, and the fine tip allows for the most precise of application (I need that perfect winged eyeliner!) Dries quickly and matte black. Goes over shadows flawlessly, and stays on all day without smudging or fading. Also, very easy to clean up wiggly lines with makeup remover and a q-tip, and you don't need to scrub to get it off at the end of the day. I've tried tons of felt-tipped liners, and this is well worth every penny.
Kristi D.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper
I much prefer the tattoo liner, but this is the best felt tip liner (that I've tried and I've tried many). The liner is BLACK BLACK, not like a black, or a charcoal, the color is dense and I love it. After application, it dries fast. Like the tattoo liner, it literally lasts for months. Kat Von D makes the best liners in the market (IMO).
Tania A.
Easton, PA
Review for: Trooper
This product is just awesome I love the way that it's not a felt tip line or it's actually reminds me of hair so you can apply the perfect wing application and it stays on... Slight fading but nothing major and when it does it feathers very nice
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This was one of the first legit eyeliners that I've ever purchased after reading so many rave reviews. This is everything you could want in an eyeliner. The application tip is pretty foolproof, and the formula is out of this world perfect. It's really black, fast drying, and DOES NOT BUDGE. I'll buy this forever.
Mrs. B.
Review for: Trooper
So this liner is the BOMB!!

I've been looking for a great liner like this for YEARS, literally! The tip is so fine that it took me some time to master, but once I did (by resting my hand on my cheekbone) WOW. It makes the perfect line, the color is great and it does not wear or smear. What I REALLY love is for my "no makeup look" I can make a fine line really really really close, like AT my last line, and it looks so natural! This is my new "go to." Thanks to Sephora for giving me a free sample!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Trooper
There's a reason this liner is a top seller at Sephora - very easy to use, extremely pigmented, doesn't smudge, lasts all day...I really cannot say anything bad about it! I also really appreciate that Kat Von D's entire line is cruelty-free, so it makes me feel really good about using her products.
Deborah M.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Trooper
I'm a huge fan of eyeliner. Anyone who knows me well knows this fact. Kat Von D has outdone herself with this amazing liquid eyeliner! It goes on smooth and thin making it easy to draw in those cat eyes. And it lasts for hours and hours. One night I accidentally fell asleep with my makeup on and I woke up with still perfect eyeliner! love, love, love!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?