10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Isela B.
Isela B.
Personally, I live this eyeliner! It's easy to use, doesn't smudge and is long lasting! It's totally worth the $20. Definitely recommend it. I bought it at Sephora and would definitely buy another one in a different color
Sara P.
Sara P.
Review for: Trooper
I have the mini size of this liner. I'm not sure if it's a packaging error but after lining one eye, I am unable to line the other eye. Shaking the liner didn't work. However, it worked again when I tested it out on my hand. But that made me lose product. And I had black lines on my hand. I noticed that the liner faded throughout the day (on my oily lids) and I would have to reapply if I wanted it to last longer. Overall, I don't think this liner is worth its price point. I'd rather spend $3 on the Wet N Wild liner than $19 on this one.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle , OH
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Stockbridge, GA
Break and easy application. Smooth. Makes life so much easier. Would recommend this product to anyone. Lon lasting. All day wear.
Destiny O.
Destiny O.
Albany, NY
I have this in Mad Max Brown and in Trooper. I love them both! I have to admit that for a black liquid liner, this is a close second to my ultimate favorite which is by Stila. I have had trouble finding a rich brown liquid liner, and I have finally found this with Mad Max Brown! It's the perfect brown for a lighter, less dramatic and natural "errand running" makeup look.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
All of Kat Von D's liners are incredible. I expected a lot since I love my Trooper liner so much and these liners definitely delivered. I love the colors and the smooth formula and applicator.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
The bristles are awful. I don't like this product at all. They're nice but don't apply well
Alana F.
Alana F.
Woodbine, GA
I have this in trooper and woolf and love how amazing they look each time I apply them.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
I love this eyeliner, and I love all the different colors it comes in! The felt tip works perfect for precise lines, and the colors are so versatile it will go with any look.
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Cypress, CA
Perfect precision, color pigment and staying power. I love this liquid liner above all else!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?