10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Amaya Q.
Amaya Q.
Absolutely love these eyeliners and super easy to work with ! Got it from the Kat von D website 💖
Cristelia R.
Cristelia R.
Cleveland , Tn
I love the kat von D liner, I have the black one ☝️ and It's amazing 😉 stays all day.
Viviana R.
Viviana R.
Delano, CA
These eyeliners are so good they have a very felt tip and it so easy to get a nice wing
Denell R.
Denell R.
Yakima, WA
Looks beautiful and very easy to use. I have sample size but I'll be buying a full size and telling people about it.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Nashville, TN
This is a great liner. I think that her tattoo liner gets a
lol the hype but I prefer this one. It lasts and lasts on my face and in general as the tube doesn't drip up quickly.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Jersey City, NJ
The best liner I've ever found.All the pencil and crayon liners transfer, even the so-called "waterproof" ones and I'm terrible at applying liquid.This doesn't transfer to my upper lid, doesn't melt or fade. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. It's so easy to apply and I can get straight precise lines and wing and it dries almost immediately. It's definitely worth the $20-something it costs.
Erica S.
Erica S.
OMG OMG IN LOVE* I've never really been able to achieve a flawless or long lasting cat eye & especially more so using liquid liners. I can do makeup like it's nobody's business but that darn cat eye with a liquid liner has always eluded me until I recieved Kat VON D's Ink Liner complimentary from 2 different monthly subscription boxes I have a membership with. It took me a few weeks to actually end up trying it out because of all the fails I've had in the past with liquid liners but I eventually did & glad I did too. Instantly you can see the thin felt tip & when using it, it is like fool proof. It glides on seamlessly without any skips or being uneven. It dries fairly quickly so you don't have to worry about smudging it & the color selection is great. The size if great too because it gives easystability while applying it. My very 1st try at using it, i accomplished a perfect winged look. I got so many compliments that day & since then it has become a staple to my daily makeup regimen.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌- thank the eyeliner gods for creating this product ! Simply the best ! So pigmented and easy to apply I love it
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.
Brooklyn, NY
I just recently was recommended this eyeliner. It is so precise. You can make the thinnest line or thickest, whichever you prefer. I usually use darker fun colors, which Kat Von D has a lot. I was a big believer in Dior's eyeliner, but now I will only use Kat Von D. It stays on all day long and the color pigment is wonderful.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Stayssss forever on your lids and is great in all types of weather. It has a great tip that allows you to do great cat eyes with ease. My favorite of all time. Availed at Sephora!!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?