BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Julita 💐.
Review for: Trooper
Just recently bought my second one. This is an actual gift from the heavens. It's pigmented, extremely black, matte, does not smudge or fade, and the tip is so precise. I've tried the Stila felt tip liner and it does not come even close to this one. You need it!
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
GREAT liquid liner. I have always had tons of problems with smudging and not getting straight lines when using liquid liners, especially the kind that have a brush. This eliminates all those problems and adds the benefit of being super long-lasting. It's super easy to use pen shape is great and easy to control. I will definitely buy again in the future.
Layla E.
Review for: Trooper
Probably the best "felt-tip" eyeliner on the market. It doesn't smear, dries blackest black matte. It's got very thin bristles at the end, giving you beautifully precise lines--and I'm crazy about perfect winged liner. I've been a huge fan since it came out. I've bought 5 of these eyeliners so far and I'm not stopping. Definitely an eyeliner I wear every day.
Sara P.
Review for: Trooper
I have the mini size of this liner. I'm not sure if it's a packaging error but after lining one eye, I am unable to line the other eye. Shaking the liner didn't work. However, it worked again when I tested it out on my hand. But that made me lose product. And I had black lines on my hand. I noticed that the liner faded throughout the day (on my oily lids) and I would have to reapply if I wanted it to last longer. Overall, I don't think this liner is worth its price point. I'd rather spend $3 on the Wet N Wild liner than $19 on this one.
Alex o.
Review for: Neruda
I love this eyeliner because it literally makes any look come together and makes everything so clean although it does begin to crack a little! Make sure to always reply it if you need it ! I definitely recommend!
Krystal H.
Choctaw, OK
Review for: Trooper
I prefer this felt tip liner over the KVD tattoo liner (brush tip). It's MUCH more pigmented/very dark black and it's waterproof so it won't smudge and fade on your eyelid like the Tattoo Liner. The only reason it's 4 stars is because it's not as precise as Tattoo Liner, so the best thing to do if you can afford it is outline your wing with Tatt Liner and fill in with Ink liner.
Wendy J.
Phoenix
Review for: Woolf
I swear by this eyeliner.  There is nothing out there, that I have tried that lasts as long.  I love the tip and believe it is a great purchase.  Can't live without it!
Lily Z.
Very precise tip that makes drawing a winged liner a whole lot easier. Once the liner sets, it's budge proof and doesn't move. I appreciate that it comes in a variety of different colors. it's great for those who like to add some drama to their eyes. Use a dark blue shade to line your eyes if you want to make the whites of your eyes pop.
Mariam E.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liquid eyeliner of all time. This eyeliner doesn't flake or crumble or fade away and it lasts all day. The pen also lasts a very long time and doesn't dry out. I can use a single pen for about 5 months applying eyeliner nearly everyday. It goes on smoothly, even over eyeshadow, and doesn't transfer or budge, but removes easily with makeup remover, leaving no residue.
Kayleigh G.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Trooper
Possibly the best felt-tip eyeliner on the market. You have incredible control when using it, and the fine tip allows for the most precise of application (I need that perfect winged eyeliner!) Dries quickly and matte black. Goes over shadows flawlessly, and stays on all day without smudging or fading. Also, very easy to clean up wiggly lines with makeup remover and a q-tip, and you don't need to scrub to get it off at the end of the day. I've tried tons of felt-tipped liners, and this is well worth every penny.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?