BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Casey A.
Lyndhurst
The only liner I use. It stays all day, applies easily, and is versitile. I can make thin lines, or bold, daring cat eyes. I tried tattoo liner, but the ink applies nicer.
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I'm a huge fan of the KVD liners. They're easy to apply and don't smuge of too easily and they are so long lasting! I'm looking forward to try a larger variety of her cosmetics!
Amanda D.
Lindenwold, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This liner applies super smoothly for a liquid. The color pay-off is good as well. I was really surprised by the spring in the container though...I know it's silly but it's annoying that it takes a few times for me to get the stupid lid on because the spring pushes so hard!
Lauren B.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is anazing, it is so easy yo control. I like doing wingliner and this eyeliner makes it that much easier with the felt tip. Occasionally on days that it is very hot, and I'm a little sweaty it will smudge on my upper eyelid, and also after wearing it for long.
Mary Kate F.
Not my favorite eyeliner. Although it comes in pretty colors and is simple to apply, I don't like the way it tends to wear off. It starts to get crumbly and faded.
Erica G.
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner!  I always use the black coloration. It is easy to apply, however I wish the tip of the applicator was thinner to be able to build a thick line.
Kara H.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: Trooper
I have tried all kinds of liquid eyeliner trying to find the right one that doesn't wear off throughout the day or melt off or transfer to my eyelid.. I started checking out the kat von d line and who would make a better liner than a tattoo artist? i adore this liner.. weather I'm heading to work or out dancing all night i know my eyeliner will stay perfect! i highly recommend this eyeliner if you are still trying to find the right one, look no further.
Danielle T.
Troy
Review for: Trooper
This liner earns 5 stars. Not only does it have a tip that you can easily shape your liner with but the liquid liner itself dries so fast! The price is very worth it. I won't buy any other eyeliner unless it is made by Miss Kat Von D. She is truly an artist outside and inside of the tattoo parlor.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
These eyeliners are so smooth and so workable. Perfectly pigmented and just all around great. The bold colors are cute and no over done. The subtle every day pinks, purples and grays are just as good if you're not into the bolds!
Briana B.
Review for: Trooper
I haven't had this long but from what I can tell it works really well. I got it from Sephora for a decent price. I would probably recommend it to some one. I'm hoping with more use I will love it even more.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?