10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jessii E.
Jessii E.
Clarksville , TN
I like how smooth it went on and the colors are really nice. It lasted me the whole day.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Dighton, MA
I've had the Kat Von D Ink liner in trooper for months now and it's still going strong! The tip is flexible and easy to use. It's opaque, and smooth, and comes in a variety of colors for any eye color, complexion, or taste. This is the only liquid liner I will ever buy again.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Midlothian, VA
This is the best felt tip eyeliner!!! It's so easy to apply and stays on for a long time with no transfer
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
LOVED my ink liner in Trooper until it started to fray really bad. Then the consistency wore off. However, the precision is undeniable and very easy to use!
Keara D.
Keara D.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favourite liners! With a fine point applicator and smooth formula, I get a great cat eye every time. It's waterproof and doesn't run or smudge.
Vanessa  M.
Vanessa M.
Cabot, AR
Review for: Trooper
I love felt tip liners. Although this product is a little more watery than I had hoped for I still like it a lot and it builds nicely.
Acacia H.
Acacia H.
Shirley, MA
favorite eyeliner ever! the fray-proof felt tip is super easy to work worth, product lasts a long time and the formula is amazing! doesnt flake or transfer, zero complaints, im on my third one! absolutely adore it! try this if you havent!!!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
I find that this stays much better than most other brands of felt tip linners. High end or drug store I haven't found a longer lasting one that isn't waterproof. Runs about $20 at Sephora. Lasts a good long time too. I have repurchased this three times. I return the Stila one after three uses.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Downers Grove, IL
I LOVE this eyeliner! It's very pigmented and has a felt tip that isn't too soft so it goes on nicely. I do like it better than the Kat Von D tattoo liner, and the packaging is super cool too!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
San Francisco, CA
This eyeliner is easy to use! I'm such a huge fan of Kat Von D's brand so I had to buy it! It's fluid and dries to a beautiful matte. I prefer this to the tattoo liner, but I like how opaque the tattoo liner is. However I've been able to layer it for the same effect and it works that way for me!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?