10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
Review for: Trooper
My favorite mid range liquid liner! So awesome & black I love it so much!!
Thal L.
Thal L.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Trooper
Very nice liner. Thin so you can create any look w this and gives a nice semi-matte finish.
Nicole  C.
Nicole C.
Seminole, Fl
Review for: Trooper
Best liner ever. Goes on so easily and don't budge all day long . Great for beginners.
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
Toledo, OH
I wish there were 10 stars to rate this liner. It is my all-time favorite. It goes on smoothly and stays all day. The felt tip doesn't dry out quickly and easily comes out of the container.
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
I really like this liner this is my everyday eye liner. It is simple to create a wing with. I purchase mine at Sephora since it is exclusive to them as well as I love shopping at Sephora. I recommend this to everyone. Only con is that I feel it dries out quicker than I would hope it would
Roy Rogers M.
Roy Rogers M.
I haven't had the chance to try mine yet as I just got it but I've heard such great things about it. I am very new to the world of eye liner so I am excited to try this out.
Destiny O.
Destiny O.
Albany, NY
I have this in Mad Max Brown and in Trooper. I love them both! I have to admit that for a black liquid liner, this is a close second to my ultimate favorite which is by Stila. I have had trouble finding a rich brown liquid liner, and I have finally found this with Mad Max Brown! It's the perfect brown for a lighter, less dramatic and natural "errand running" makeup look.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Moncks Corner, SC
These liners are great! I love the color range and formula. I do find it a bit more difficult to wind out than compared to the tattoo liner but it's still awesome
Ava V.
Ava V.
Allen, TX
So I have tried both the Tattoo Liner and the Ink Liner and, I love them both, but they do have their pros and their cons. For the Tattoo liner, I found that the brush like applicator was extremely precise, and made it easy for me to create a knife sharp wing. The only down side I found was that came of as somewhat translucent and not as pure black as I would have preferred. Now with the Ink Liner, It is jet black and incredibly opaque. BUT the felt tip is thicker and makes it a tiny bit more difficult to create a crisp, clean wing. What I have found that works best for me is to use a combination of the two! I create the wing with the Tattoo Liner and just fill it in with the Ink Liner. Hope this helps!
Alida N.
Alida N.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very good product. It's definitely expensive, so if you're a beginner at applying makeup get a cheaper one first, personally I recommend the Wet N Wild one. Use up that product messing up, then try this one. But it was very pigmented, it went on smoothly, and stayed all day. My only complaints are that it's very pricey, and that it isn't waterproof,
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?