BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
D K.
Los Angeles
Ahhhhh!!!! LOVE THESE!!!!
BEST EYE LINERS EVER!!!!
KAT VON D.
Okay. Calming down, I can easily communicate that I am in love with these eyeliner.
I own both the Kat Von D INK liners, and also the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliners. I own about 7. Because I love the colors too.
AND THEY LAST ALL DAY AND IF YOU FALL ASLEEP WITH YOUR MAKEUP ON (not recommending, but if)
THEN YOU WAKE UP WITH THE EYELINER STILL GLAMOROUSLY IN PLACE.
The next morning.
Kat Von D's eyeliners are the bomb!
(They are like felt tip pens with very precise points that glide the color across the top of your eyelashes. And with a very strong color but very very thin line, you can draw out a cat's eye.)
They are amazing and I am in love with them.
I have black in both the Ink and the Tattoo. (One is slightly different in the liner point, but mostly I can't tell the diff. I love them both.)
I have a darker teal blue, I have a dark green, I have two different browns, and a purple also, I think.
(They all have great names like Hemingway, and Trooper; but I can't remember them all. )
I mean it: I am in love with these Kat Von D eye pens. I just discovered them about 2 weeks ago.
Now I wonder how I could have EVER used any other brand!
Jill L.
Union, NJ
Review for: Trooper more...
I don't know if I got a dud but Ink liner is nowhere near as good as the Tattoo liner. It smudges a lot and doesn't have as good of a formula. Don't get the wrong one! Tattoo liner is where it's at!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
Veronica M.
No one makes a liquid eyeliner like Kat Von D! I've purchased her Tattoo Eyeliner and loved it so much I had to try the Ink eyeliner. It comes in a fun and trendy tube that has a felt tip applicator that almost has the same look and feel as a felt marker. It's pointed tip provides the best and most effortless liquid eyeliner application for both newbies to expert users. There is no line that this eyeliner cannot create and my favorite is using it to create a winged eye look. Almost no pressure is needed to apply this eyeliner. I highly recommend this and love how easy to use and how long lasting and smudge proof this eyeliner is!
Sammie D.
wilmington
Review for: Trooper more...
I love it.. it's a perfect winged liner and very easy to use especially because I never was the best at winged liners i use it often and it's better than most and I would definite recommend it
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
Not so much of a fan of this. It tends to be to drying and looks cakey if you know what I mean. So many other great products out there. I don’t think I would recommend this .
Michelle G.
Review for: Neruda more...
Long lasting and easy to use. Some areas are a little patchy but you just have to dab in those areas. You can create so many dofferent looks with this. Will buy again.
Jacqueline F.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Hemingway, Woolf more...
i am in LOVE with Kat Von D products. They are rich and definitely of good quality. the eyeliner is very easy to apply. ive bought many and definitely worth the price
Emily R.
Review for: Bukowski more...
I tried it on at Sephora and I did my eyelids and my hand, it stayed bold on my hand for FIVE DAYS and then started to wear off
i'm planning on buying it later
Ciera M.
Clackamas, OR
Review for: Trooper more...
This is a great liner, easy to use, doesn’t dry up to quickly and has a thin pointy tip for creating a wing. Would recommend this to others and will definitely repurchase it.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?