BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sky J.
Panama City
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liquid eyeliner, hands down! The felt tip makes it so easy to draw the perfect wing, and it stays on all day! This eyeliner doesn’t smear or wipe off, and one pen lasts for so long. It’s awesome!
Evelyn C.
Bloomingdale, IL
Review for: Trooper
This is a great eyeliner, goes on smooth and very black. Has a tiny bit of shine to it. Love the felt tip easy to use and create a wing with. Packaging is great, tends to dry up a little fast for me.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Review for: Baudelaire
I've liked everything that I tried from this brand. The quality is amazing and is cruelty free. It's a little pricey, but nothing crazy compare to products with the same quality
✨🖕Fuck Y.
San Bernardino
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Kat Von D's eyeliner! The tip of the liner helped me learn how to do the cat eye very well and it was so much easier to do. I will probably get more of her eyeliners
Macie  B.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Nietzsche
This is definitely a great product. The only issue I have is applying it but that could be operator error. It lasts all day and night long. I think it is a good value. I would definitely buy this again.
Emily R.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never replace this eyeliner with any other eyeliner. I love the felt tip because it makes winged eyeliner SO. EASY. It has amazing staying power, definitely waterproof.
Corinalicia G.
Provo
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product of the liners the colors everything about this product it's amazing I love the packaging I love everything about the product the pigments the textures it's amazing
Eden N.
Owensboro
Review for: Trooper
The color is good and I love how easy it goes on and feels but the price is a little high compared to some of my other holy grail liners, but I do wear it often. I might buy again in a different color.
Oymniy W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Nietzsche
Love this liner because of the fine tip it is very precise with bold color I have light brown eyes and it makes my eyes pop .I use this color mostly when I have blue tones or green tones on, I purchased from Sephora and will buy again
D K.
Los Angeles
Ahhhhh!!!! LOVE THESE!!!!
BEST EYE LINERS EVER!!!!
KAT VON D.
Okay. Calming down, I can easily communicate that I am in love with these eyeliner.
I own both the Kat Von D INK liners, and also the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliners. I own about 7. Because I love the colors too.
AND THEY LAST ALL DAY AND IF YOU FALL ASLEEP WITH YOUR MAKEUP ON (not recommending, but if)
THEN YOU WAKE UP WITH THE EYELINER STILL GLAMOROUSLY IN PLACE.
The next morning.
Kat Von D's eyeliners are the bomb!
(They are like felt tip pens with very precise points that glide the color across the top of your eyelashes. And with a very strong color but very very thin line, you can draw out a cat's eye.)
They are amazing and I am in love with them.
I have black in both the Ink and the Tattoo. (One is slightly different in the liner point, but mostly I can't tell the diff. I love them both.)
I have a darker teal blue, I have a dark green, I have two different browns, and a purple also, I think.
(They all have great names like Hemingway, and Trooper; but I can't remember them all. )
I mean it: I am in love with these Kat Von D eye pens. I just discovered them about 2 weeks ago.
Now I wonder how I could have EVER used any other brand!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?