10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Devin H.
Devin H.
Worcester
Review for: Hemingway
My favorite liquid eyeliner ever. So easy to use and stays dark and in place throughout the day. I love her packaging and the longevity of the product makes it worth every penny. I purchase this product regularly at sephora and it often lasts me over six months, even with almost daily use.
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Review for: Woolf
Picked this color cause it was closest to trooper. I bought it at Sephora and I also got a sample of it before that which made me get it. I don't even need to set my eyes because it doesn't budge and I can go 10 or more hours with it on. Even slept in it and woke up with it looking perfect
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Review for: Trooper
Want an easy perfect wing? Buy this!! Seriously worth every penny! I never ever mess up when I use this liner, the felt tip is tiny and a perfect point. Not too thick but not too thin like others I have tried. I have spent so much money trying to find the best liquid liner, and this is it!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Even though the tattoo liner is more popular, I swear by this KatVon D liner. It's budge proof, smudge proof, damn near water proof, easy to apply, and quick drying. I'm a crier and I rarely have trouble with it running. I will but this liquid eyeliner EVERY. TIME. Hands down my favorite.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Review for: Trooper
Eyeliner never stays put on my eyes. However, this is one of my go-to's. I apply it in the morning and it doesn't budge until I wash my face for the night. The point of the pen is really fine and allows for a super precise line to be created. Perfect for anyone wanting to do a winged eye.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Goodspring, TN
Review for: Trooper
I would give this product a million stars if I could. It's my holy grail product. I seriously do not own any more eyeliners except this one because I threw them all away. Having this eyeliner will change your eyeliner game forever. Love love love!!! Well worth the $20 & it lasts forever!!
Catherine Y.
Catherine Y.
I love this liner! It is my holy grail! I swear by it and i recommend it to everyone. It stays on all day, even when I went swimming. The color is very pigmented and the tip never dulls so I can always create the perfect cat-eye. The amount of product you get also lasts quite a long time.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! I was looking for something that had a thin point for precision eyelining, but could also be built up for those nights I want thicker, sexier liner. Also, it stands up to light rubbing, but comes off easily with eye makeup remover.
I highly recommend this product!!
Kyrstiann C.
Kyrstiann C.
Dyersburg, TN
Review for: Neruda
When I first got this I was very skeptical because white doesn't show up very well at all and it definitely doesn't stay long, but this stuff is very pigmented and it definitely stays put throughout the day. And it stays just as bright throughout the day as it was when I fried applied.
Jessi O.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Woolf
Love this liner. First one I purchased at Sephora. I used it Every time I did my makeup. They were out of it last time I went so I bought the tattooed liner which is just as amazing as this one. It lasts me all day and doesn't crack. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?