BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda , NY
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This eyeliner is so amazing regardless of the color. i buy mine in trooper at sephora and it is SO BLACK its crazy. the way the tip it its really easy to be precise and make your eyeliner point up straight to the heavens girl i am awful at liner but since buying this product i can do it
Mary F.
Mary F.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Trooper
This is the only type of eye liner I will use. It goes on smooth and dries super fast! I usually pick mine up at sephora, I redeem shopkicks for sephora gift cards that way I don't pay out of pocket. I'm all about savings!! I would highly recommend this product and i will always buy it
Alex Z.
Alex Z.
Meadville, PA
Review for: Trooper
I think everyone who loves makeup has tried this liner. And everyone who has loves it. It makes getting those wings super easy and makes you look like a pro. This liner is the perfect shade of black and it's lasting power is incredible. Kat Von D always comes out with amazing products.
Kyrstiann C.
Kyrstiann C.
Dyersburg, TN
Review for: Neruda
When I first got this I was very skeptical because white doesn't show up very well at all and it definitely doesn't stay long, but this stuff is very pigmented and it definitely stays put throughout the day. And it stays just as bright throughout the day as it was when I fried applied.
Jessi O.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Woolf
Love this liner. First one I purchased at Sephora. I used it Every time I did my makeup. They were out of it last time I went so I bought the tattooed liner which is just as amazing as this one. It lasts me all day and doesn't crack. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Kerri W.
Kerri W.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Neruda
This is the best white liner it is. When I am tired I put it on my inner eye and it just pops and hides dark circles. I love Kate Von d. Maybe I need a new tattoo instead of doing this survae. It sure would be more fun. Its only fifteen hundred miles from Denver. I think I can make it.
Karissa V.
Karissa V.
Monroe, NJ
Great color payoff... at first. I loved this line of liner because of the bright colors. However after a while, the felt tip will dry up easier than the brush tip... The tip won't stay sharp after repeated/often use, which is a shame because a fresh one will give sharp, precise lines.
Sophie Y.
Sophie Y.
Mcminnville, OR
Review for: Woolf
All of Kat Von D's liners are absolutely amazing and stay put all day long. If you're willing to pay $20 for a liner this is the one you should get! The pen is also nice compared to a liquid liner. The grey shade is also a nice alternative to black if you're looking for a softer look.
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
Love how precise this eyeliner is, it makes it really easy to do a cat eye. With that said, the formula dries up SO quickly! I usually have to throw this liner out after a couple of weeks which is a shame because I only get a few uses out of it. Would not recommend it for that reason.
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Trooper
The only reason I won't give this 5 stars is because my eyes can get pretty watery and although this is a "waterproof" eyeliner, my wings always get messed up when I start tearing. I love the finish though and I will continue to purchase because the application is really nice and easy
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?