BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Makkell B.
Review for: Trooper
This stuff is wonderful! I was worried because of how big it was but it ended up working just fine. I use it on my wings and they always have such a sharp point everyday. Plus it doesn't smudge throughout the day!
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Review for: Trooper
This is the absolute best liquid eyeliner I have ever used!! I have tried countless of brand name and drug store liners and this one just blows them all away. It is super easy to apply and lasts hours.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI
Review for: Trooper
If you're looking for a great felt tip liquid liner, I definitely recommend you getting this eyeliner. Waterproof, long lasting and worth the price.
heather d.
Providence, RI
Review for: Trooper
I gave this for Stars only because for the reason because it kind it dries up on me but I also felt tip is a bit from the Shadow that you're using it onother than that this felted liners really good it's very precise and it's very dark going to use it and he has a little shaker inside just in case it does dry am probably just stuck on the sides of the wall other than that it's a really good eyeliner
Pooja P.
Review for: Trooper
This product gives me the THINNEST line and it's perfect! also a great product for me to learn how to do a winged liner! it's a bit pricey but i think it's worth it if you can afford it!:) i would recommend it for those who can do a lot with liner!
Laura B.
Review for: Trooper
Not exactly perfect.Glides on easy but if you try a thicker line it creases and fades into your crease in 2 hours or so
Gina G.
Williamstown , NJ
Review for: Trooper
By far the best eyeliner I have ever used !!!!! I have repurchased this item about 10 - 15 times , it's the blackest eyeliner I've ever used & it's very easy to apply
Dawn W.
West Seneca, NY
Review for: Trooper
This is one of the best eyeliners out there. Goes on great and lasts all day with no bleeding or creasing
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Dali
I love this liner. It goes on easy and stays all day. The color is beautiful also. The tip applicator isn't bad either
LeeAnne G.
Review for: Trooper
Love it. I've been looking for a eye liner for a long time. this is amazing. it lasts all day but is easy to come off when you're trying to get it off. highly recommended
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?