10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Culture S.
Culture S.
Trying to improve my eyeliner game! This stuff can be quite intimidating at first. It goes on super black, dries fast and the felt is very sturdy. It does it make it easy to draw a thin line. Getting down the wing part takes some practice. Love it. Not sure if it dries out quickly..I just bought it.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
LOVE THIS LINER!! I have tried so many different liners, from pencil to liquid to gel. This has by far become my absolute favorite way of lining my eyes. The felt tip makes application super smooth and allows me to create the perfect winged liner look. Stays on all day long without any smudging or budging. Highly recommended!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Dighton, MA
I've had the Kat Von D Ink liner in trooper for months now and it's still going strong! The tip is flexible and easy to use. It's opaque, and smooth, and comes in a variety of colors for any eye color, complexion, or taste. This is the only liquid liner I will ever buy again.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Trooper
I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money.
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
Bukowski is a gorgeous hunter green. It's easy to control the liner and apply, but I do find that it isn't as long lasting as other liners from this line that I've tried. It crumbles on me a bit, which is something I really can't get on board with. If you need something to last all day, pass on this.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
West Kingston, RI
So I tried this liner before the tattoo because I heard it was much more Waterproof. However, I hated the formula and the felt applicator was so stiff it was impossible to make a winged cat eye. After this disaster I went to the tattoo liner by KVD and it is my absolute favorite. I used it for all my Halloween looks, and it literally did not budge at all.
Chantay G.
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
Black. Precise. Smudgeproof. Easy to Use. This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. I love the calligraphy style brush, it makes it soooooo incredibly easy to make a kitten flick.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Fun and just as good as her Tattoo liner that most love. The color and the control these give opens up endless possibilities.
Iris M.
Iris M.
Review for: Trooper
Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Salem, OR
Kat Von D Beauty is my favorite makeup brand for a reason. This liner is easy to apply, deeply pigmented and wears like a champ. The colors can be a bit less full coverage than my favorite black- Trooper, but I still enjoy using them.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?