BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
brianna h.
Channelview, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I had these for quite some time but they didn't last long. They are cute but i recommend just getting the regular sized eyeliner
Talyah C.
Schenectady
I really liked this liner. There's a lot of control and its easy to use. Good for people like me who aren't the best with liner!
Guadalupe C.
North Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Woolf more...
I love this eyeliner so easy to work with and nice tip applying is easy not only that but it is smear proof and it's long lasting
Stephanie A.
Newhall, CA
This the blackest of the black eye liner that you'll ever want. It doesn't smudge on tope of your eye lid. And its highly pigmented
Betsy P.
Mays Landing, NJ
Review for: Hemingway more...
I love all of Kat Von D's eye liners but this color is my favorite hands down. Pigmentation is fantastic and the tip is perfect.
Jessica C.
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I like fine tips so this has become my staple liner! Dark pigmentation, slim tip. Perfect to do a fine tip or to bold it up more
caitlin m.
Review for: Woolf more...
Its the perfect color, it goes on smooth and doesnt crack when it dries! Stays on all day and comes off with any facial cleanser!
Ashley D.
Chico
Perfect felt tip makes it easy to apply. Can make a bold thick line or a thin precise line. Even a beginner can have ease using
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love these eyeliners many of my friends disagree but I love these they're great all year round and they last forever
Donna L.
Level Plains
Never used but I'd love to use I'VE heard from friends that it's an amazing product so I'd definitely like to use this one day
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?