10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Briana J.
Briana J.
Monroe, NC
This liner is nice. It's buildable but thin enough to do really delicate wings!
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Review for: Trooper
This was by far the best eyeliner I've ever used. There's a great color payoff. I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone plus it's not that pricey.
Tricia V.
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Trooper
This liner worked really well. I was impressed with how dark and pigmented it was. A little goes a long way so be careful when you apply this.
Kaylin L.
Kaylin L.
Bartonville
Review for: Trooper
Hard to use. I bought this bc everyone said to and it's so hard to do nice winged eyeliner on
Suki R.
Suki R.
Review for: Baudelaire
Just stunning. a beautiful product that is one of the smoothst I have ever had. :)
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
The colors and stay power are absolutely amazing. Anything Kat puts out is a hit with me.
Heather U.
Heather U.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Trooper
Been very impressed since I bought this last weekend. Love the color. Glides on easily for fine or defined eyes. Very affordable too.
Yesica E.
Yesica E.
Review for: Trooper
My boyfriend just bought this for me today and I love it!! its so dark and works perfect :)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Massapequa Park, NY
Review for: Baudelaire
A girls best friend. a flawless, highly pigmented ink liner. couldn't live without this.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D is a really great brand I love all the product and this one is really good
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?