BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mackenzie U.
Review for: Trooper
This is a great eyeliner but I felt that the felt tip did not hold up and eventually made my winged liner impossible to achieve. However while it's performing like-new after purchasing - it's great!
Cheyanne J.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I absolutely love all of Kay Von D's eyeliners ! The pens are so precise and soft. It makes making the wings so much easier. They last all day and never smudge or run!
LeAnna P.
Ruston, LA
Review for: Trooper
Goes on so easily and doesn't budge after it sets. This would be an excellent eyeliner for people who are just starting to get into liquid liners. I got a deluxe trial Sephora and did not expect to love it as much as I do. I will definitely be buying the full size when I use up my trial.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Review for: Trooper
I love liquid line pens but never wanted to spend $19 on one, it just seemed crazy to me! But after trying to many of drugstore ones and then drying out, not staying long, or just not even showing up, I decided to just go for it. And I'm so mad I haven't bought this earlier!! This is absolutely the best liner pen I have ever used! It comes out even, no need to touch up like other ones, it's so black, comes out instantly. I would definitely recommend to just invest in a good one instead of saving money and getting a whack product
Destiny K.
Westminster , CO
I got a mini I believe in a bundle I bought and I enjoy this a lot it helps me out with my wings. I am used to E.L.F ink liner and liquid liner but this does it better
Casie W.
I've tried the felt and brush liner. The felt one rubbed my eye raw. The brush liner is AMAZING and makes my wing almost perfect. Highly recommend. It is a little pricey but I use it every day and it lasts me months!
Katriana R.
Orlando, FL
Favorite by far!! I have very small almond eyes and I have allergies, which makes me tear up a lot and this is the only stuff that saves me from smudging or flaking
Alyssa G.
Review for: Trooper
I'm bias when it comes to kat von D if you couldn't tell, so obv it gets 5 stars. I like that the applicator is actual brush brissles and. It a sponge like other brands. Easy application.
Morgan H.
Fort Smith
Review for: Hemingway
I like this item I just don't like the shape as much. But other than that it is great. It lasts a long time and glides on perfectly. Kat Von D Ink Liner
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Any color shade at my finger tips! Or should I day my wing tips? Lol Striking perfect lines that may make the wearer fly away. Wear it all the time to look bombin.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?