10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Finally found a eyeliner that doesn't give me problems!! Helps me practice my winged eyeliner! Glides on so smoothly. I have the shade trooper
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
Bukowski is a gorgeous hunter green. It's easy to control the liner and apply, but I do find that it isn't as long lasting as other liners from this line that I've tried. It crumbles on me a bit, which is something I really can't get on board with. If you need something to last all day, pass on this.
Chantay G.
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
Black. Precise. Smudgeproof. Easy to Use. This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. I love the calligraphy style brush, it makes it soooooo incredibly easy to make a kitten flick.
Chanel R.
Chanel R.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite liquid liner. I love the way it glides on and how easy it is to get a precise line.
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
I really like this liner this is my everyday eye liner. It is simple to create a wing with. I purchase mine at Sephora since it is exclusive to them as well as I love shopping at Sephora. I recommend this to everyone. Only con is that I feel it dries out quicker than I would hope it would
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Nashville, TN
This is a great liner. I think that her tattoo liner gets a
lol the hype but I prefer this one. It lasts and lasts on my face and in general as the tube doesn't drip up quickly.
Heaven R.
Heaven R.
Bangor, ME
This is one of the best automatic eye liners I have ever used. I got a sample in my Ipsy bag and have loved using it. I will be purchasing it as soon as my sample runs out. I would recommend it, for sure!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Fun and just as good as her Tattoo liner that most love. The color and the control these give opens up endless possibilities.
Emilia R.
Emilia R.
Borrego Springs
I love the Kat Von D makeup line but, I absolutely hate how liner works. I always seem to find that it dries right before I even finish making a wing. I don't know if it is already dried or what??? I was actually pretty disappointed when the liner wasn't good. I'm not trying to bash the liner but it just simply didn't work for me.
tannya r.
tannya r.
Mcallen, TX
Just like every kat von d product
Wont bail on me.
I just love that they last all day.
The color is fabulous and unique.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?