BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kristi S.
Knox, PA
Review for: Nerdrum
Such a pretty color, especially for a beach look or a pop of color. All the liners have amazing staying power.
Emily I.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This liner creates the perfect winged cat eye! So smooth, and easy to apply, and lasts all day.
Heather P.
South Grafton, MA
Long lasting, rich pigmented, easy to apply, everything I want in a liner. This is always in my purse
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that there is an array of colors instead of just black or brown. Does not budge once it has set. Very good quality.
Mrs. B.
Review for: Trooper
So this liner is the BOMB!!

I've been looking for a great liner like this for YEARS, literally! The tip is so fine that it took me some time to master, but once I did (by resting my hand on my cheekbone) WOW. It makes the perfect line, the color is great and it does not wear or smear. What I REALLY love is for my "no makeup look" I can make a fine line really really really close, like AT my last line, and it looks so natural! This is my new "go to." Thanks to Sephora for giving me a free sample!
Maria A.
Canoga Park, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
Easiest thing to use. gives the best precise wing when in a hurry. dries up quickly and is a true black
Victoria G.
Highland, CA
Review for: Neruda
One of my favorite liners to use when I want to do something different and fun. So pigmented and easy to put on
Autumn H.
Review for: Trooper
I got this as a sample size in a gift bag from Sephora. Since I got it a week ago, I have used it every day and love it more and more each day. It's so easy to use, and creates an intense line right along the lash line. I wish it came in purple, but I will definitely be purchasing the full-size when I run out! Definitely worth the price in my opinion.
Kate C.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Bukowski
I use this eyeliner every single day. I will never switch to any other one, I've used plenty of eyeliners before but when I began using this, there's no way I could back. It's such an easy application and always looks perfect
Amalia M.
Review for: Baudelaire
Doesnt sweat off and is fairly waterproof, but is not too hard to take off with makeup remover, because I hate having to scrub off my whole face to take eyeliner off
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?