BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Review for: Trooper
All time favorite felt tip liner. It's much cheaper on Amazon than it is in Sephora (usually). But it is worth it either way! Amazing!! No flaking, thin but very pigmented! Not at all watery fluid. It's beyond easy to apply unlike a lot of pen styles liners. This one is literally like you are drawing on your face. Super precise and fantabulous!!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Review for: Trooper
Cannot live without. Use daily in the morning and stays put all day. Perfect size brush to do minimal liner or build up full car eye. Competitively priced and worth every penny.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Dallas
Review for: Trooper
Probably the best pen liner I have ever used. Didn't smear or put out too much product.  I love that I can wear it all day.  Does not come off till you're ready for it to come off.
Yaritza R.
Yaritza R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper
Easy to use. Smooth even application, the color is pigmented. It does not have any shine and it's better in price than some other brands
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liner of all time! It literally is my holy grail! I go through these all of the time and I recommend them to all of my clients! It goes on so smoothly and so opaque
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Swords Creek, VA
Review for: Trooper
Just go this product from my fiance for valentines day and I'm already in love with it! It stays all day and does not smudge. I swatched it on my hand as soon as I got it and it was still there the next morning after I woke up. I love it! The only negative thing is that if you mess up it's hard to fix because of how fast it dries.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Woolf
LOVE THIS Kat Von D is the only liner I will ever buy because it does not budge and looks fabulous and goes on easy -- 100% recommend.
Keri D.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
This liner is great. The black is very black and the application is easy. It lasts all day without running. I definitely recommend it.
Sonia W.
Sonia W.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Trooper
I had been searching for a liquid eyeliner that's easy to apply. I came across this one, and the tip looked like it would make it easy to apply. I was pleasantly surprised when I used it. Not only is it easy to apply, but it dries quickly too. The liner stayed put all day and didn't smudge at all. I highly recommend it!
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Review for: Trooper
This eye liner is awesome!!! I love all Kat Von d products they really do stay on all day! The pen makes this easy to apply. I would recommend!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?