10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Columbia, SC
The BEST eyeliner I've ever used. Easy to correct mistakes, lasts over 24 hours, and so precise. After I switched,I haven't used anything else. Packaging is great, and can't find another liquid liner that competes with it. Would definitely recommend.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Stayssss forever on your lids and is great in all types of weather. It has a great tip that allows you to do great cat eyes with ease. My favorite of all time. Availed at Sephora!!
Daune K.
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
This Kat Von D tattoo liner is absolutely great it works really well and stays put you can usually use it for about 16 hours without it coming off great price it's a must try. It's something that I purchase consistently it's the only one I will use I highly recommend it most of my friends are using it based on my review of it you can purchase this at Sephora there a grapevine you can also get a purse sized one and it's great for on the go
Dolores A.
Dolores A.
Selden, NY
I will never use another liner again. (Except maybe the tattoo version). The formula is so long lasting, no smudging, bold and vibrant, fine lines to thick wings. It's everything you want in liner.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I really like this liner! It has a perfect tip! It's different than the tattoo liner
I will say that it's a little pricey for the amount of product you get, mine dried up within 2-3 months.
It's super pigmented and easy to use so for that reason I will continue to purchase!
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Yorktown , VA
I do many eye makeup looks with fine details thanks to these! Absolutely love them and hope to own all in the future. They have great pigment and stay on all day! Would definitely recommend trying some of these out!
Alex K.
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
I asked for a good felt tip liner in Sephora after I ran out of my Avon marker and my Mac penultimate. I definitely like this one the most out of those 2! The color is very pigmented black, and not streaky. It has not (fingers crossed, knock on wood) dried out on me or appeared to be covered in any eye shadow like a lot of felt tips do. Very precise, love love love!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
The black one was a favorite for a long time but recently they've been watery or drying out.
Vanessa  M.
Vanessa M.
Cabot, AR
Review for: Trooper
I love felt tip liners. Although this product is a little more watery than I had hoped for I still like it a lot and it builds nicely.
Culture S.
Culture S.
Trying to improve my eyeliner game! This stuff can be quite intimidating at first. It goes on super black, dries fast and the felt is very sturdy. It does it make it easy to draw a thin line. Getting down the wing part takes some practice. Love it. Not sure if it dries out quickly..I just bought it.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?