BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kat M.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this eyeliner. It creates the perfect blue green tint to your cat eye every time. And it looks dark but in the light it's the perfect shade of blue. I bought it at Sephora, it was quite the one I was looking for. It's also water proof. Great. Product by Kat Von D. It was 19 dollars.
Kayleigh G.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Trooper
Possibly the best felt-tip eyeliner on the market. You have incredible control when using it, and the fine tip allows for the most precise of application (I need that perfect winged eyeliner!) Dries quickly and matte black. Goes over shadows flawlessly, and stays on all day without smudging or fading. Also, very easy to clean up wiggly lines with makeup remover and a q-tip, and you don't need to scrub to get it off at the end of the day. I've tried tons of felt-tipped liners, and this is well worth every penny.
Agata P.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Trooper
My absolute favorite! It makes creating a cat liner a breeze even if you have no skills for it! Stays put until you remove it! I never want to be without it.
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
Review for: Trooper
My HG! I can apply the tiniest line for tight lining or the thickest cat eye you've ever seen. The tip is tiny and precise and I love that the fibers don't splay. You can't feel it on your face like a gel and it doesn't burn if you fat finger it and get it on your actual eye. I adore this stuff!
mary b.
Highland, IN
Review for: Trooper
I love the Kat Von D line but her eyeliners instantly dry out for me. I think any other brand I've used works better
Emmy K.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Trooper
So easy to use! I hate pen eyeliners but this is extremely easy to get the hang of plus its soooooo black nothing comapres! Love kat von d and the packaging! Nothing i have used yet (and ive tried a lot of eyeliners) compares!
Jessica G.
Merced, CA
Review for: Trooper
I love this product I really can't say enough about it and I am constantly recommending it to people whenever they complement me on how nice my eyeliner looks!!!
Jessica A.
Bronx , Ny
Review for: Trooper
I bought this liner because I wanted to know what the hype was all about and may I say I am never going back to any other liner ever again! I love this eye liner. Kay von D products are the best.
marjorie a.
Bergenfield, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Love this eyeliner and all Kat Von D products. This eyeliner is super pigmented and easy to apply. I'm able to make the sharpest winged eye without much effort. Absolutely love it.
Carey M.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Nietzsche
Super long lasting and beautiful pigment, doesn't dry out too fast and very well worth the money
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?