10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
Review for: Trooper
My favorite mid range liquid liner! So awesome & black I love it so much!!
Thal L.
Thal L.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Trooper
Very nice liner. Thin so you can create any look w this and gives a nice semi-matte finish.
Nicole  C.
Nicole C.
Seminole, Fl
Review for: Trooper
Best liner ever. Goes on so easily and don't budge all day long . Great for beginners.
christa s.
christa s.
I love how easy it does on. Does dry fast. Easy to remove if paired with oil based makeup remover
Ava V.
Ava V.
Allen, TX
So I have tried both the Tattoo Liner and the Ink Liner and, I love them both, but they do have their pros and their cons. For the Tattoo liner, I found that the brush like applicator was extremely precise, and made it easy for me to create a knife sharp wing. The only down side I found was that came of as somewhat translucent and not as pure black as I would have preferred. Now with the Ink Liner, It is jet black and incredibly opaque. BUT the felt tip is thicker and makes it a tiny bit more difficult to create a crisp, clean wing. What I have found that works best for me is to use a combination of the two! I create the wing with the Tattoo Liner and just fill it in with the Ink Liner. Hope this helps!
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Cypress, CA
Perfect precision, color pigment and staying power. I love this liquid liner above all else!
Herneet S.
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
Super pigmented eyeliner., very waterproof.. does not smudge.. I buy it every 3 monthes because I use eyeliner every day.. def comparable to Stilla.. but cheaper by $3-$4 dollars.. would recommend to someone who has a hard time putting on eyeliner- glides on easily
Exclusive at Sephora!!!!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Review for: Trooper
I have the mini size of this liner. I'm not sure if it's a packaging error but after lining one eye, I am unable to line the other eye. Shaking the liner didn't work. However, it worked again when I tested it out on my hand. But that made me lose product. And I had black lines on my hand. I noticed that the liner faded throughout the day (on my oily lids) and I would have to reapply if I wanted it to last longer. Overall, I don't think this liner is worth its price point. I'd rather spend $3 on the Wet N Wild liner than $19 on this one.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Columbia, MO
First liquid liner I've used and I really like it. Easy to use, stays put. I haven't mastered the perfect cat eye but maybe someday
Latrice P.
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love these eyeliners many of my friends disagree but I love these they're great all year round and they last forever
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?