BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Moore, OK
Review for: Trooper
My go to liquid liner. I adore the felt tip (as opposed to the brush tip.) It doesn't bleed and it's super black. Easy to do a winged eyeliner with.
Clare W.
Clare W.
Garrettsville
Looks beautiful, stays on well. Easy to apply. I love the felt tip! Only issue is that it starts drying out after a few months.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Ulysses, KS
Love ♡♡♡ the black ink "Kat Von D" eyeliner. It has a perfect tip to do wings & it is easy to apply and remove. It's not waterproof .☆☆☆☆
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Trooper
I'm a huge fan of eyeliner. Anyone who knows me well knows this fact. Kat Von D has outdone herself with this amazing liquid eyeliner! It goes on smooth and thin making it easy to draw in those cat eyes. And it lasts for hours and hours. One night I accidentally fell asleep with my makeup on and I woke up with still perfect eyeliner! love, love, love!
Mara L.
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
It lasts the whole day. It goes over the eyeshadows with glitter. I don't have any trouble. I just wish it were matte. It does look skiny
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Review for: Trooper
All time favorite felt tip liner. It's much cheaper on Amazon than it is in Sephora (usually). But it is worth it either way! Amazing!! No flaking, thin but very pigmented! Not at all watery fluid. It's beyond easy to apply unlike a lot of pen styles liners. This one is literally like you are drawing on your face. Super precise and fantabulous!!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Review for: Trooper
Cannot live without. Use daily in the morning and stays put all day. Perfect size brush to do minimal liner or build up full car eye. Competitively priced and worth every penny.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Dallas
Review for: Trooper
Probably the best pen liner I have ever used. Didn't smear or put out too much product.  I love that I can wear it all day.  Does not come off till you're ready for it to come off.
Yaritza R.
Yaritza R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Trooper
Easy to use. Smooth even application, the color is pigmented. It does not have any shine and it's better in price than some other brands
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liner of all time! It literally is my holy grail! I go through these all of the time and I recommend them to all of my clients! It goes on so smoothly and so opaque
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?