10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Dalila G.
Dalila G.
Review for: Trooper
I really enjoy wearing Kat Von d makeup products, and this tattoo eyeliner is the best! So easy to use, highly recommended
Megan B.
Megan B.
Review for: Trooper
One of my favorite liquid eyeliners although it doesn't stay on as well as the stilla eyeliner
Emily I.
Emily I.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This liner creates the perfect winged cat eye! So smooth, and easy to apply, and lasts all day.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: Trooper
I have been using this liner for a year and I absolutely love it. The thin tip really helps. Super easy to apply.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Review for: Trooper
All the liners are amazing. I always have backups on hand. The precise lines and pigments are a plus.
Ishtar Y.
Ishtar Y.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liner! This stays on my eyes all day and doesn't smudge or smear.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
Review for: Trooper
My favorite mid range liquid liner! So awesome & black I love it so much!!
Thal L.
Thal L.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Trooper
Very nice liner. Thin so you can create any look w this and gives a nice semi-matte finish.
Nicole  C.
Nicole C.
Seminole, Fl
Review for: Trooper
Best liner ever. Goes on so easily and don't budge all day long . Great for beginners.
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
I love this liner, I have it in trooper. It lasts all day and doesnt smudge. I must blink intensely because with products that aren't waterproof/smudgeproof i end up with racoon eyes, but not with this! My only complaint is that the tip is very stiff and if you're not a winged eyeliner pro, it can take some getting used to. The stiffness makes it hard to create a seamless and easy wing.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?