BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper
I much prefer the tattoo liner, but this is the best felt tip liner (that I've tried and I've tried many). The liner is BLACK BLACK, not like a black, or a charcoal, the color is dense and I love it. After application, it dries fast. Like the tattoo liner, it literally lasts for months. Kat Von D makes the best liners in the market (IMO).
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Applies very great. Lasts all day and night! Great color choices. Starts to get crumbly after about 8 hours of wear. Nice packaging as well
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This was one of the first legit eyeliners that I've ever purchased after reading so many rave reviews. This is everything you could want in an eyeliner. The application tip is pretty foolproof, and the formula is out of this world perfect. It's really black, fast drying, and DOES NOT BUDGE. I'll buy this forever.
Tania A.
Tania A.
Easton, PA
Review for: Trooper
This product is just awesome I love the way that it's not a felt tip line or it's actually reminds me of hair so you can apply the perfect wing application and it stays on... Slight fading but nothing major and when it does it feathers very nice
Mrs. B.
Mrs. B.
Review for: Trooper
So this liner is the BOMB!!

I've been looking for a great liner like this for YEARS, literally! The tip is so fine that it took me some time to master, but once I did (by resting my hand on my cheekbone) WOW. It makes the perfect line, the color is great and it does not wear or smear. What I REALLY love is for my "no makeup look" I can make a fine line really really really close, like AT my last line, and it looks so natural! This is my new "go to." Thanks to Sephora for giving me a free sample!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Moore, OK
Review for: Trooper
My go to liquid liner. I adore the felt tip (as opposed to the brush tip.) It doesn't bleed and it's super black. Easy to do a winged eyeliner with.
dreaa l.
dreaa l.
This is my favorite liner! Its really dark , last long and easy to apply this a go to product my best one hands down!
Clare W.
Clare W.
Garrettsville
Looks beautiful, stays on well. Easy to apply. I love the felt tip! Only issue is that it starts drying out after a few months.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Ulysses, KS
Love ♡♡♡ the black ink "Kat Von D" eyeliner. It has a perfect tip to do wings & it is easy to apply and remove. It's not waterproof .☆☆☆☆
Mara L.
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
It lasts the whole day. It goes over the eyeshadows with glitter. I don't have any trouble. I just wish it were matte. It does look skiny
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?