BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Joley W.
Chevy Chase , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I love the ink liner by Kat Von D and this was a good way for me to try other colors besides the typical black eyeliner. I found out that the Baudelaire (navy) looks great on me and I ended up buying the full size when I ran out.
Yaqui X.
Review for: Trooper
My boyfriend just bought this for me today and I love it!! its so dark and works perfect :)
Liz B.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Trooper
Not my favorite by far. It was really hard to work with and I kept having to start over because it would mess up if I looked at it wrong. The only redeeming quality about it was the staying power.
Lilly V.
Review for: Trooper
I love it! Lasts all day mad is super precise. I can go thick for a dramatic look or nice and thin for everyday work makeup
Hannah P.
Review for: Trooper
I actually received a sample size of this and loved it so much I went out and bought a full size! Totally user friendly, easy to apply, and lasts all day. Perfect for achieving winged eyeliner!
Sabina S.
Brookline, MA
Review for: Dali
Kay Von D has the best eyeliners. They last long and are super precise. They are so easy to control to. I love the quality color that comes out, super rich. Black for everything even if you aren't so adventurous the metallic colors are so pretty for a little hint of shine.
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner so much! It stays in place and isn't messy at all. It's an intense black so that's a plus!
Kassy M.
Raymondville, TX
Review for: Nerdrum
Fun color and the formula lays just right. I like the tip because it makes winged liner a lot easier for me
Lorena C.
Athens, GA
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner does not smugges everywhere it stays in place and looks very good on your eyes and its great for everyday makeup
Lucia S.
Review for: Hemingway
Very liquidy and hard to work with, one good thing maybe thats its not going to move
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?