10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Omg this is so cool! I really really love this cute product! Y repeat it to use it like everyday! I love it, the one i have is the best of all! I am in love! The pricey it is kind of expensive but it worth it! And of course i would buy ot again! I 100% recomend thisnone
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner stays on all day and is easy to apply. I wore this on a 90 degree day walking around NYC and attending events from 9am until 11pm. At the end of the night, my eyeliner was still on.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Review for: Trooper
One of my favorite eye liners to use! Goes on easily, perfect amount of product, and dries beautifully
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
I like that it's a smooth application. Goes on so easy. It's very convenient. I dot know how long it last but I hope it last a few months.
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Davenport , WA
These liners are so easy to work with and so pigmented!! I love them they're some of my favorite
Esmeralda T.
Esmeralda T.
Review for: Trooper
Went on super smooth, I loved it and I would recommend to everyone. Easy to apply also,  a little pricy but worth it
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
I love this liner! It goes on smooth and it last all day without smudging. It's very easy to apply and I like how dark it is.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Trooper
This liner was a great buy for me because I think the way it was made makes it so easy to apply evenly without any mess. Definitely recommend it :)
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Ligonier
Review for: Trooper
I really love this. I personally like the tattoo liner better, but this one is almost as great!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Review for: Trooper
The best liner I've tried yet! I love how neat and precise it is and the way it stays in place
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?