BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Chelsea B.
New Brighton , PA
Bought this today after my tattoo liner ran out and this is so much better! Blackest liner I've ever used. I'm not the best at wings and I get great wings with this felt tip.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love this eyeliner! This is my go to when I don't have my tattoo liner around in Trooper! I love the colors and that I can match the pigments to every look I create. It's highly pigmented and I always love the edgy packaging of Kat Von D products. Definitely recommend!
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Long lasting, cruelty free and lots of color options. Whats mot too love?! Color wont rub off or smear. Super easy and fun to apply. The price can seem a bit pricy, but one pays for what they get; quality.
Katie H.
Review for: Trooper
LOVE Kat Von D Ink liner.  Initially started using this liner when I got one as a sample, and now it's my go to.  I usually buy this from Sephora.  I use both the black and the brown.  Really easy to apply and doesn't leave tracks.  Def recommend!!!!!!
Klarissa L.
This is by far the best eye liner I've had. I bought it at sephora for just $20. It has a easy to use applicator that doesn't go everywhere. For the price it is well worth the buy. Don't even look anywhere else because this is the one!
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Review for: Nietzsche
This liner was super bold and bright I love the vivid color and how long it lasted without smearing are running for $20 I felt this is a very good price and the product seem to last quite a long time
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
These run out 10 times faster than the tattoo liner and they don't go on as well. I've fallen to temptation and tried more than once. Disappointed. Bought at Sephora. Get the tattoo liner instead!
Shayna B.
Review for: Trooper
Stays put and doesn't smear. Easy to apply with the felt tip and stays put all day until I remove! It's not messy at all and lasts me a long time even with daily use. I've used this liner for years. I have no complaints about it.
judy f.
Review for: Trooper
Have been using this product for years and all I can say is that I love this product. I have oily lids and have had difficulty finding an eye liner which stays on my eyes. This product is amazing.
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
Doesn't bleed into fine lines. Smudge-proof but can wear off if your eyes water. I noticed this happened to me. Pigmented. Fairly easy to apply. Then again, I'm not that great at winged liner, yet.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?