10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Yakima, WA
Love how nicely these apply. They glide on and don't fade. There are a lot of color choices too.
Latrice P.
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love these eyeliners many of my friends disagree but I love these they're great all year round and they last forever
Robin W.
Robin W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Trooper
I am late to this bandwagon but I'm so glad I hopped on it. This is the best felt tip liner I've used, and I've tried a ton of them. I like using it to draw out my wing and using the KVD Autograph liner to fill it in. Easy to control and dries fast.
Destiny O.
Destiny O.
Albany, NY
I have this in Mad Max Brown and in Trooper. I love them both! I have to admit that for a black liquid liner, this is a close second to my ultimate favorite which is by Stila. I have had trouble finding a rich brown liquid liner, and I have finally found this with Mad Max Brown! It's the perfect brown for a lighter, less dramatic and natural "errand running" makeup look.
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I have always been a big fan of felt tip liners. Originally Stilla made the best, but when Kat Von D came on the scene she blew us out of the water w this eye liner. People often get this one confused with her original tattoo eyeliner. But the Kat Von D Ink Liner is so much better! It has better precision and the "ink" is darker and more intense!
Racheal D.
Racheal D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this in Ultra Black and it has become my favorite everyday eyeliner! I love the felt tip so much. The tip is perfect for precise wings. This eyeliner is super pigmented and will last you ALL DAY. I would definitely recommend this over Kat Von D's tattoo liner!
Iris M.
Iris M.
Review for: Trooper
Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!
Roxanna A.
Roxanna A.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily.
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Review for: Bukowski
Kats Ink liners are the best! So easy to use as they glide on and dry quickly. They are a bit pricey for the size but well worth the money in my book! I have several different colors.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Oh my Godnessss!!!!
Love it Kat Von D Beauty!!!!
It is amazing the kat von d beauty ink liner, the brand is of excellent quality, and very pigmented,
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?