10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Massapequa Park, NY
Review for: Baudelaire
A girls best friend. a flawless, highly pigmented ink liner. couldn't live without this.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D is a really great brand I love all the product and this one is really good
Luara R.
Luara R.
Worcester , Ma
Review for: Trooper
These are extremely easy to use, and really soft. I love it so much. Of course, the best product of 2015 :)
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
West Seneca, NY
Review for: Trooper
This is one of the best eyeliners out there. Goes on great and lasts all day with no bleeding or creasing
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Nietzsche
Very nice, but it takes a couple swipes to get it fully opaque. But a really interesting and pretty shade.
Dalila G.
Dalila G.
Review for: Trooper
I really enjoy wearing Kat Von d makeup products, and this tattoo eyeliner is the best! So easy to use, highly recommended
Emily I.
Emily I.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This liner creates the perfect winged cat eye! So smooth, and easy to apply, and lasts all day.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Review for: Trooper
One of my favorite liquid eyeliners although it doesn't stay on as well as the stilla eyeliner
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: Trooper
I have been using this liner for a year and I absolutely love it. The thin tip really helps. Super easy to apply.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Review for: Trooper
All the liners are amazing. I always have backups on hand. The precise lines and pigments are a plus.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?