10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Idzel G.
Idzel G.
Review for: Bukowski
This is seriously the best eyeliner I have ever used. I have bought this item at least 10 times. The packaging is so nice!
alexis s.
alexis s.
Dulce
I love Kat von D products makes every color pop and they have a long lasting wear, I'd try if u haven't tried it
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
I liked this product as a regular eyeliner but I mainly use it in my waterline and it would end up either in my eye or underneath it
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Review for: Trooper
The absolute best eyeliner hands down. Stays all day, easy application and very black. Works excellently for winged eyeliner or a classic line. Also, the product itself does not dry out for months.
samantha c.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
I absolutely love this eye liner. It goes on smooth and stays all day. I told all my friends how amazing it is.
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
I can't choose a favorite out of these. They all work so wonderfully, you can do any look flawlessly, to the t.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Merced, CA
Review for: Trooper
I love this product I really can't say enough about it and I am constantly recommending it to people whenever they complement me on how nice my eyeliner looks!!!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Review for: Trooper
my go to ink liner. makes my wings so sharp and application so easy. doesn't crease or flake throughout the day
Debra T.
Debra T.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Trooper
One of my favorite liquid/felt tip liners. Applies easily and lays down a smooth dark line. I'm only giving it 4 stars instead of five because it runs out rather quickly in comparison to other eyeliners.
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
East Berlin, PA
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner. It has a precision tip and makes the perfect tip every time. I also love it because it stays in place literally all day through everything (crying and all)! I used to love Stila's similar product but I've moved on. This is much better and a little cheaper too!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?