BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Colette C.
I can never go back to any other eye liner because this one is SO GOOD. It's easy to use to achieve the perfect wing whether you like it huge or small. My go-to is the tattoo liner in black. It's amazing.
Ashley R.
It had been so long since I had spent time on my eyes, I never thought I would complete successful wings again. Then came the Ink Liner. It's magic. It's always ready to go, never dries out and flicks a perfect wing every time. So in love.
Alexa M.
San Jose, CA
Ink liners are my favorite compared to the tattoo liners. The line on these dry out matte which I love. I notice that with the tattoo liners, they have a slight gloss to it and it's a lot easier for it to come off. The only thing is the felt that comes off.
Bre W.
Daphne
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I CAN FINALLY DO WINGED EYELINER. I've always used pencils in the past because I found liquid liner to be messy and hard to use, this product is NOT. I have it in black and brown and will never use another liner for my wings ever again.
Jazmin F.
Very good eyeliner. Super good. It's easy to apply it's for a good price as well. Very long lasting product. Doesn't smear so easily. Bought it at Sephora and it was a must. I will definitely buy again.
Sasha H.
Review for: Trooper
I love this liquid eyeliner. It's perfect. I love everything from Kat Von D and I want to one day own all her makeup line that is vegan. This eyeliner gets the job done with one swipe. This is an auto buy for me.
Brittnee H.
Boonville, IN
Review for: Trooper
Most favorite eyeliner I have ever used. It last all day and does not run. This product is all vegan and does not break out my skin. Easy to use pen. Is waterproof and I have bought one in almost every color.
Diana V.
Highland , CA
I had the eyeliner in black, very great quality especially with the brush. The brush is thin good to get a very defined line but it did tend to get dry at time. It very good and definitely recommend it.
Chelsea B.
New Brighton , PA
Bought this today after my tattoo liner ran out and this is so much better! Blackest liner I've ever used. I'm not the best at wings and I get great wings with this felt tip.
Danli C.
Review for: Trooper
This is by far one of the best liquid pen liners that I have ever used. The black is very opaque and applies very easily. In comparison to other liners that require a few applications to get a true black, I only need to run this over my eye once for the desired black I'm looking for.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?