BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner hands down. It goes on perfectly and doesn't look too liquidy or too fine. You barely have to apply pressure and it allows for mistakes somehow. I definitely recommend!
Andrea S.
Review for: Trooper
Great eyeliner for the price! Good pigment, nice felt tip. It doesn't last well in the South Florida summers, but most makeup doesn't. Either way, this is my go-to, everyday liner. I definitely recommend it.
Guadalupe D.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz, Other
Eyeliner is a must on my daily makeup routine! And although it's a most expensive alternative then most eyeliners in the market. It's so worth it, its intensity in black makes my eyeliner pop out even more !
lindsay w.
Stanton
Review for: Trooper
i love this eyeliner. it applies great and stays on all day but it also easy to remove. i like the felt tip on this one more than i like the brush tip on the tattoo liner. theyre both great so check them out
Amber S.
Takes multiple layers to get a dark color, and comes off easily. Reapplication is a must, I've purchased Kat Von D regular liquid black eyeliner and it works wonders, but this one is not the same whatsoever in quality.
Yesica L.
This are awesome! Easy to use and you can make precise eyeliner looks with these. They are high in pigmentation just like all Kat con d products of course. Will give you bulletproof wings. I will most definitely buy this again!
Kahourie A.
This eyeliner is so amazing. This does not move at all and last all day. I would recommend this to anyone although it is a bit pricey. If you know how to do eyeliner pay for it.
Ana P.
Lexington
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D's eyeliner are the best! I love their packaging. & this product os really easy to work with. It gives you a really great bold sharp wing eyeliner. Its very good value. I will be buying this again.
Ashley R.
It had been so long since I had spent time on my eyes, I never thought I would complete successful wings again. Then came the Ink Liner. It's magic. It's always ready to go, never dries out and flicks a perfect wing every time. So in love.
Colette C.
I can never go back to any other eye liner because this one is SO GOOD. It's easy to use to achieve the perfect wing whether you like it huge or small. My go-to is the tattoo liner in black. It's amazing.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?