10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Suki R.
Suki R.
Review for: Baudelaire
Just stunning. a beautiful product that is one of the smoothst I have ever had. :)
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
The colors and stay power are absolutely amazing. Anything Kat puts out is a hit with me.
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Review for: Trooper
Been very impressed since I bought this last weekend. Love the color. Glides on easily for fine or defined eyes. Very affordable too.
Yesica E.
Yesica E.
Review for: Trooper
My boyfriend just bought this for me today and I love it!! its so dark and works perfect :)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Massapequa Park, NY
Review for: Baudelaire
A girls best friend. a flawless, highly pigmented ink liner. couldn't live without this.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D is a really great brand I love all the product and this one is really good
Luara R.
Luara R.
Worcester , Ma
Review for: Trooper
These are extremely easy to use, and really soft. I love it so much. Of course, the best product of 2015 :)
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
West Seneca, NY
Review for: Trooper
This is one of the best eyeliners out there. Goes on great and lasts all day with no bleeding or creasing
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Nietzsche
Very nice, but it takes a couple swipes to get it fully opaque. But a really interesting and pretty shade.
Dalila G.
Dalila G.
Review for: Trooper
I really enjoy wearing Kat Von d makeup products, and this tattoo eyeliner is the best! So easy to use, highly recommended
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?