10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Polly N.
Polly N.
Review for: Trooper
Loooove how black this eye liner is, how it stays on all day without smudging ( even when I go to the gym) and how it makes it easier for me to do a cat eye. It's not the cheapest, but it's worth the money.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
These liners are great especially when you're wanting a brighter eye color. The colors last but also still blend well.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
I love this eyeliner, I have it in black, they work great stay on long and come out flawless because of the felt tip.
autum c.
autum c.
Manchester
Great pigment and long lasting. Can wear it to the point and it doesn't wash off. Great color choices and fun colors.
LeeAnne G.
LeeAnne G.
Review for: Trooper
Love it. I've been looking for a eye liner for a long time. this is amazing. it lasts all day but is easy to come off when you're trying to get it off. highly recommended
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Bluefield, VA
This eyeliner is perfect. It stays on all day! I would never use another eyeliner again! It is affordable!
Orlando S.
Orlando S.
Ehrenberg
Review for: Trooper
Darkest and most long wearing eyeliner I have ever tried, it's a must have and I will never stop using it!
Mickey C.
Mickey C.
Review for: Trooper
I bought this at Sephora a couple months ago and it's been my favorite eyeliner ever since. The felt tip is very small so it helps to be precise when making wings. It's also really dark and black, which I love! Will purchase again!
Jacki S.
Jacki S.
Review for: Trooper
Smudge proof water proof long lasting best eye liner ever invented thank you Kat Von D for this life saver
Porsha P.
Porsha P.
Indianapolis
I like alot just don't love yet but im going to try it again idk i justvdont love this particular products
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?