BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Allie B.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I love this eyeliner!! This is my favorite eyeliner I've ever used. It is very easy to apply and stays on very well. Definitely recommend!!
Mariah h.
Syracuse, NY
This liner is the balckest eyeliner I have ever used. The product lasts a lifetime. It's very easy to use and great for beginners in makeup
Alyssa T.
Downey, CA
I love this eyeliner! Is perfect for me because I Touch my eyes so frequently and it it does really well on smudging, it is one of my go to
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner is great! It is super black! And the felt tip on it allows for a great, easy and smooth application!! One of my holy grails!!
Nayelli V.
Atwater, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
One of the best liner set i own! It always goes on prefectly smooth and makes it so easy to apply! Last a long time on! Definatly worth it!
Lissette A.
The ink liner is a felt tip, marker liner. It goes on pretty smooth. Its not as smudge proof/water resistant like the tattoo liner though.
Jada R.
Greenville, MS
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this eyeliner. I bought it after seeing several YouTube tutorials on it. I seriously don't ever want to use another liquid eyeliner.
Courtney B.
Applies very great. Lasts all day and night! Great color choices. Starts to get crumbly after about 8 hours of wear. Nice packaging as well
Emelia J.
Las Vegas , NV
I really liked how dark the liner was it goes on pretty smooth too it looked really nice once on and made it easy to make the cat eye look
Jiwi O.
Review for: Dali more...
Pretty packaging however it smeared a bit. I wish It was better water proofed. The price was high and I'm very specific about eye liners .
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?