10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
La Porte, TX
This product was one of the best products I've ever had in me like my entire life I just can't even omg
Alyza G.
Alyza G.
Review for: Trooper
Loved this product so much, first time i tried it i immedietely fell in love with this product, will repurchase!
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Review for: Trooper
It works good but it doesn't apply as well as the tattooliner does. I do love the packaging of this eyeliner.
amy w.
amy w.
Sherman, TX
Love Kat Von D... I want all the shades... They are extremely beautiful... Would recommend them to anyone...
Camille V.
Camille V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper
The best eye liner I have ever tried, I use it everyday. Trying to find a drug store dupe but nothing is like it. The tip is fine and makes it easy to apply.
emily A.
emily A.
With so many colors to choose from you can't go wrong. Glides on so smooth and lasts. Best eyeliner!!!!!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Pueblo west, CO
Review for: Trooper
I got this in a kit and it just doesn't compare to the tattoo liner in ease of use. it is a dark black and lasts like the tattoo liner but is harder to use.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
North Haven, CT
Review for: Trooper
Very good liner super waterproof the only con to it is, is that after 4 hours it begins to crack on my eyelids for some reason other than that it's awesome
alina D.
alina D.
Covington, GA
Review for: Trooper
I heart this aye liner nothing compares to it ! The Milani aye tech I mean for drug store is great but the k.v.d one is so much better ! Worth every penny
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Kat Von D Ink Liner has a great pigmentation. The fine tip allows for detailed application.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?