BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Emily W.
Review for: Trooper
So because it comes from Kat Von D I expected the best but was honestly pretty let down. This one has more pigment than the tattoo liner which is good but still seems to smudge on my eyelid which is not at all fun
Prabha G.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Trooper
A classic black liner. Works so well for wings and is easy to use. The biggest problem is the smudging. It would wipe off very quickly and at its price point ($20) its sister liner, the Kat Von D Tattoo liner serves the same purpose and is waterproof.
Vanessa C.
Boynton beach , FL
Kat von D does eyeliner so well. I think the tip on these make the application so much more precise than those with thicker tips. It is the perfect amount of product, it drives down quickly, and stays put all day.
Antoneta H.
The color I own is Trooper, and I must say indeed it is! This liner is easy to apply and it dries as soon as your done lining your eyes up! The best part is, is that it lasts all day and is super rich in color!
mariah h.
Milan, MI
I absolutely love this liner, goes on super easy, it stays on all day and doesn't smudge, or fade during the day. It works so much better then any of the other "marker" like eyeliners, you don't have to shake it between strokes. Best eyeliner I've ever bought, will continue to use from now on.
Lori D.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Absolutely love this !! Great to wear does not run easy to apply !! Compared to cheaper brands there is no comparison, lasts all day through all kinds of weather I use this product 3 to 4 times a week I would recommend to anyone that wants something that will not smudge or run even at the gym
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
Review for: Baudelaire
This is by far the best liquid liner on the market! In love! Doesn't get dry and crack like a lot of other liquid liners! Perfect for that winged eye! Definitely recommend to anyone who regular uses liquid liner!
Samantha S.
Orlando, FL
I'm obsessed with Kat Von D's Trooper Liner!  I use it every day and it always leaves a nice clean sharp line that lasts all day.  No other liner compares and I would 10/10 recommend this to other makeup lovers.
Susie B.
Review for: Trooper
super easy application and i have shaky hands! Very good color and lasted a long day. This has become part of my everyday routine. The size is good almost like holding a pencil it was easy! For sure buy again!
Destinee D.
Review for: Trooper
If you think that the tattoo liner is great you have to try the ink liner! It's much more pigmented and doesn't smudge what so ever! It literally will last over 24 hours, not to mention makes the perfect wing!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?