10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Dany K.
Dany K.
This is the only eyeliner I use. I got Trooper and Baudelaire. It stay on and will not smudge or smear. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Kari G.
Kari G.
Hyper pigmented and stays on for hours I never have to re apply. My eye color is brown and it brings them out very well!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Great colors long lasting easy to put on wonderful to have it, it guves you that different look on your eyes.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Trooper
I had to pick this up after all the internet buzz. I am so happy that I did. All day stay with a precise line payoff. Makes winged liner a breeze! I love that it's a nice inky black that doesn't leave a shine.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
This is my favorite eyeliner. Such a precise cat eye wing can be made. It is also long lasting and pigmented.
Janell K.
Janell K.
Dallas , TX
This is my favorite liner! It makes it so easy to get the perfect wing! It's easy on the hand and eye. I love it!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Trooper
I'm on my third Trooper. This is the best liquid liner. Super black, easy to work with. Doesn't smudge or wear off during the day. These last a long time too. Highly recommend if you are shopping for a new liner.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Review for: Trooper
This eye liner is awesome! It is a felt tip liner, this goes on smooth and dries so fast! The color is jet black. I usually hate this type of liner but this is one of my favorites now. Also super long wearing
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Bangor
My absolute favorite liquid liner. Easy, neat application. Doesn't smudge and won't wear off during the day.
janay m.
janay m.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trooper
I would have never bought this product because it is expensive but i got it a little travel bag from sephora and i love it i may repurchase this liner in the future it amazing it applies great its very black
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?