BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cristabel J.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Best eyeliner ever! The applicator is sharp enough for a perfect wing! You can get it at Sephora, ulta or cat von d's official page. It is a little pricy but it's worth it. You just have to take care of the lid because it will dry out if you don't close it.
Ariel L.
Corbin, KY
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to black liquid eyeliner. It stays on so well and the precision felt too is super easy to work with. The pen itself lasts a long time, some brands feel like they dry up quickly, and this does not do that.
Erin L.
This is a very long lasting eyeliner. It's a very easy applying liner. I use the black shade and I really like it! It is also very affordable but can't be found at drugstores. I would recommend trying this product out!
Desiree M.
This eyeliner is the definition of long lasting. I just notice that when I apply it I usually have to do a second layer because there will be spots were the product does not disperse evenly. Great brand overall.
Miriam B.
metairie , LA
Review for: Bukowski
Easy to apply for beginners but also a good product for professional and everyday use, dries quickly, stays on all day long but not hard to remove with a simple makeup wipe. It is worth every penny. It is the best overall liner for the quality and price.
Destiny D.
I love this formula! It gives me a very dark black and I have good control with the pen. I recently bought a glitter shade and that was incredibly patchy, but their original matte shades are very reliable. I will continue to purchase the black ink liner.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Loooov this it's long lasting plus super easy to handle. So far it's done great in humid weather it is pricy but such a good value considering it's staying power I use this every day. I am definitely buying again.
Denise M.
Winterhaven, CA
This is my all time favorite eye liner. It's very pigmented and applies easily with the felt tip applicator. I love the long wear of this product and how dark it applies. It always last throughout my 12 hour shift.
Victoria V.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this product. It stays on all day and the tip is super thin and stiffer than the Tattoo liner! Applies easily and good color payoff! It's a little expensive but so worth it , it lasts months with daily use!
Hannah Q.
The ink liners are amazing! Super nice felt tip with high pigment! Easy to get precision and lasts all day! The color choices are so pretty. The white is so pretty to lay as a base for eyeshadows! Love this product!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?