10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ankiy F.
Ankiy F.
Review for: Trooper
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner! It lines perfectly, and allows you to make thick or thin lines or even designs with the fine tip. Plus, it stays on all day - even when I have allergies and teary eyes! Love this! So worth the money!
Rue A.
Rue A.
Love all things kat Von d she's simply ahhhhhmazing this glides and stays on, love the blackness of it
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Rosemount, MN
Best liquid liners around. They stay outa and don't run or smudge like other liquid liners!
Mia S.
Mia S.
Wise, VA
Goes on so smooth, perfect color. Can't miss a beat with this eyeliner. Thickness is perfect as well
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Bosch
Really really like this shade, stays on incredibly well too but can smudge/transfer after about 7+hours of wear but only in the oiliest part of the eye crease.
Lourdes F.
Lourdes F.
University Place, WA
I have this eye liner and I love it the fact that I can go back and reply and it doesn't come off.
Wafaa K.
Wafaa K.
Union City, CA
So beautiful color I really want to try it and as I see the good reviews of it so I will see
Nadeelen N.
Nadeelen N.
I know every single color in this collection, I really love the product and very long lasting
Tati A.
Tati A.
Review for: Baudelaire
I love Kat von D Ink liner in baudelaire! It is dark navy blue color! It looks beautiful on my blue eyes and stays on all day without bleeding and smudging!
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
I bought these the week after their debut. This is even better than the Tattoo Liner!!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?