BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Macie  B.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Nietzsche more...
This is definitely a great product. The only issue I have is applying it but that could be operator error. It lasts all day and night long. I think it is a good value. I would definitely buy this again.
Emily R.
Minneapolis, MN
I will never replace this eyeliner with any other eyeliner. I love the felt tip because it makes winged eyeliner SO. EASY. It has amazing staying power, definitely waterproof.
Eden N.
Owensboro
Review for: Trooper more...
The color is good and I love how easy it goes on and feels but the price is a little high compared to some of my other holy grail liners, but I do wear it often. I might buy again in a different color.
D K.
Los Angeles
Ahhhhh!!!! LOVE THESE!!!!
BEST EYE LINERS EVER!!!!
KAT VON D.
Okay. Calming down, I can easily communicate that I am in love with these eyeliner.
I own both the Kat Von D INK liners, and also the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliners. I own about 7. Because I love the colors too.
AND THEY LAST ALL DAY AND IF YOU FALL ASLEEP WITH YOUR MAKEUP ON (not recommending, but if)
THEN YOU WAKE UP WITH THE EYELINER STILL GLAMOROUSLY IN PLACE.
The next morning.
Kat Von D's eyeliners are the bomb!
(They are like felt tip pens with very precise points that glide the color across the top of your eyelashes. And with a very strong color but very very thin line, you can draw out a cat's eye.)
They are amazing and I am in love with them.
I have black in both the Ink and the Tattoo. (One is slightly different in the liner point, but mostly I can't tell the diff. I love them both.)
I have a darker teal blue, I have a dark green, I have two different browns, and a purple also, I think.
(They all have great names like Hemingway, and Trooper; but I can't remember them all. )
I mean it: I am in love with these Kat Von D eye pens. I just discovered them about 2 weeks ago.
Now I wonder how I could have EVER used any other brand!
Chelsea C.
Reseda
Review for: Trooper more...
The best eyeliner I have ever bought. It goes on so smooth. I bought this at Sephora. It lets me do whatever lines I want. Thick lines or thin lines. I bought it so many times and will keep buying it.
Oymniy W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Love this liner because of the fine tip it is very precise with bold color I have light brown eyes and it makes my eyes pop .I use this color mostly when I have blue tones or green tones on, I purchased from Sephora and will buy again
Alexandra H.
Review for: Trooper more...
The pigment is good, the felt tip is decent(bends too much and bristle come apart easily). It’s looks cute though. My biggest downfall with this is how fast it dries out. Will not be purchasing again.
Jill L.
Union, NJ
Review for: Trooper more...
I don't know if I got a dud but Ink liner is nowhere near as good as the Tattoo liner. It smudges a lot and doesn't have as good of a formula. Don't get the wrong one! Tattoo liner is where it's at!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
Veronica M.
No one makes a liquid eyeliner like Kat Von D! I've purchased her Tattoo Eyeliner and loved it so much I had to try the Ink eyeliner. It comes in a fun and trendy tube that has a felt tip applicator that almost has the same look and feel as a felt marker. It's pointed tip provides the best and most effortless liquid eyeliner application for both newbies to expert users. There is no line that this eyeliner cannot create and my favorite is using it to create a winged eye look. Almost no pressure is needed to apply this eyeliner. I highly recommend this and love how easy to use and how long lasting and smudge proof this eyeliner is!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?