BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Samantha W.
Fosston, MN
Review for: Trooper
All time favorite liner! If I want to have. A good liner day this is the one I grab goes on thin lines and just glides over the eyes. Great for making wings stays on all day. Doesn't go anywhere I don't want it .
Katie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best black liner there is. 24 hour and water proof, which is exactly what you need in a liner. So easy to apply with the felt tip and not too shiny or matte. It's truly the best.
Stacy B.
fort myers
Review for: Bosch
I love this product it's is very easy to apply and I love the packaging and I would buy this again because it stays on very well and is just an all around great product to have I think everyone shroud have this
Renisha S.
Review for: Other
Ooohhhh, is all I can say about this product. This liner is the bomb.com!! Great product but a little pricey (in comparison to some you can find at ulta). You will not be disappointed
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
Review for: Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski
Pretty good pigment I really like the bolder colors in this collection they always add a pop of pigment to my look if I want to go slightly bolder than what I typically wear. Close to stila quality but not 100%
Jill L.
Independence, MO
Review for: Trooper
This stuff is a “holy grail!” While it’s $20, it’s an incredible value. I get a completely solid and fluid line every time. It lasts forever and a day! Go check it out at Sephora. I highly recommend this stuff.
Elena D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t wear eyeliner very much, but when I do, this eyeliner works amazing for me! Goes on good and smooth and looks amazing when it’s on! Love using it for special occasions! Especially when it’s date night
Kylee G.
Albuquerque
Review for: Trooper
I hate buying expensive products- but this is worth every penny. It is so long lasting, and the application is perfect. It has also lasted over a year with no issues of drying out.
Hannah K.
Calabasas
Review for: Trooper
My go to ink liner always!! Works wonders for doing a wing liner. It’s a good value and great product! To other brands it’s non comparable, one of a kind! I use this product every day almost! I would buy again
Stephanie S.
Raleigh
Review for: Trooper
Big fan. The applicator is a felt brush, but I've been able to get fantastic, sharp wings. It's also super waterproof and smudge-proof, surviving tears through a couple rough days.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?