BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite eyeliner at the moment. It lasts all day and it's super pigmented and intense. It is definitely worth the 20 dlls. The only con I can find is that the print on the marker fades away within the couple of first uses. Anyway, what matters is the inside. I love this eyeliner
Rocio B.
Rocio B.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Neruda
Neruda ink liner, although white, shows up great pigmentation in one swipe. I love it because since its a pen, it's a lot easier to work with & stays on all day. My eyes water on the sides so I have trouble finding a good liner to stay on and ink liner does the job. I also have it in trooper
Devin H.
Devin H.
Worcester
Review for: Hemingway
My favorite liquid eyeliner ever. So easy to use and stays dark and in place throughout the day. I love her packaging and the longevity of the product makes it worth every penny. I purchase this product regularly at sephora and it often lasts me over six months, even with almost daily use.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Review for: Trooper
Want an easy perfect wing? Buy this!! Seriously worth every penny! I never ever mess up when I use this liner, the felt tip is tiny and a perfect point. Not too thick but not too thin like others I have tried. I have spent so much money trying to find the best liquid liner, and this is it!
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Review for: Woolf
Picked this color cause it was closest to trooper. I bought it at Sephora and I also got a sample of it before that which made me get it. I don't even need to set my eyes because it doesn't budge and I can go 10 or more hours with it on. Even slept in it and woke up with it looking perfect
Catherine Y.
Catherine Y.
I love this liner! It is my holy grail! I swear by it and i recommend it to everyone. It stays on all day, even when I went swimming. The color is very pigmented and the tip never dulls so I can always create the perfect cat-eye. The amount of product you get also lasts quite a long time.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Review for: Trooper
Eyeliner never stays put on my eyes. However, this is one of my go-to's. I apply it in the morning and it doesn't budge until I wash my face for the night. The point of the pen is really fine and allows for a super precise line to be created. Perfect for anyone wanting to do a winged eye.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Goodspring, TN
Review for: Trooper
I would give this product a million stars if I could. It's my holy grail product. I seriously do not own any more eyeliners except this one because I threw them all away. Having this eyeliner will change your eyeliner game forever. Love love love!!! Well worth the $20 & it lasts forever!!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Even though the tattoo liner is more popular, I swear by this KatVon D liner. It's budge proof, smudge proof, damn near water proof, easy to apply, and quick drying. I'm a crier and I rarely have trouble with it running. I will but this liquid eyeliner EVERY. TIME. Hands down my favorite.
Christine H.
Christine H.
TUJUNGA , CA
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! I was looking for something that had a thin point for precision eyelining, but could also be built up for those nights I want thicker, sexier liner. Also, it stands up to light rubbing, but comes off easily with eye makeup remover.
I highly recommend this product!!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?