10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Rai B.
Rai B.
Neptune, NJ
I have the Ink Liner in Trooper and I love it. It's easy to use, so I can get real close to my lash line. It's pretty dark, which is great. I've been using it on and off since the summer and it stil hasn't dried up or ran out, which I'm very happy with. When it runs out, I'm repurchasing ASAP.
Julia Potter P.
Julia Potter P.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Hemingway
I feel that this liner is a bit more comfortable that the Tattoo liner, I purchased mine at Sephora. I felt like it was one of the most long-wearing liners i've owned. I'm also a long time fan of felt tip eyeliners, which is a plus. I totally recommend to anyone looking for long lasting wear.
Dimytria B.
Dimytria B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is amazing. I'm a big fan of felt tip liners, for me they're easier to use. Especially for creating a nice car eye wing. I have brown eyes and I love a dark black liquid eyeliner that won't budge. This does the job. It was a gift from my mom and now it's the only eyeliner I use.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Petersburg, IL
Review for: Trooper
I'm very picky about my eyeliners and this is fantastic! Applies REALLY well and easy to use. Will definitely repurchase. Stays black all day and doesn't flake off, which is an issue I usually have. I got a sample size with one of her studded lipsticks and I will be buying the full size soon
Kailee J.
Kailee J.
North Berwick, ME
Review for: Trooper
Love love love everything about this eyeliner! The nice fine tip, the blackness, the consistency and the list goes on! Super easy for beginners to use! I have tries many others lie this but always come back to this. Such a great product, great price will continue to recommend and repurchase!
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
Galena Park, TX
Review for: Hemingway
Great liner if you are looking for a goof brown liner to wear. Its also very long wearing and stays all night. I wore this on a hot summer day and it didn't budge. I purchased this at sephora at a reasonable price and will def. be buying again. And may I also add the packaging it super cute.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Middletown, OH
Review for: Trooper
I cannot live without this liquid eyeliner. It's the perfect applicator, the perfect packaging, and the dark, inky, black doesn't smudge or fade all day. I can tell when I'm getting close to running out because of how long I've had it, and I always zip over to my Sephora and get another one.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Review for: Trooper
Stays on so well. I'm super picky with liquid liner. I used the wet n wild H20 proof liner before this one bc it stayed forever but I didn't like the struggle of taking it off. This eyeliner however comes off super easily with makeup remover. The applicator also allows for more precise lines.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite eyeliner at the moment. It lasts all day and it's super pigmented and intense. It is definitely worth the 20 dlls. The only con I can find is that the print on the marker fades away within the couple of first uses. Anyway, what matters is the inside. I love this eyeliner
Rocio B.
Rocio B.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Neruda
Neruda ink liner, although white, shows up great pigmentation in one swipe. I love it because since its a pen, it's a lot easier to work with & stays on all day. My eyes water on the sides so I have trouble finding a good liner to stay on and ink liner does the job. I also have it in trooper
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?