BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Kyleigh F.
Los Gatos, CA
I love this liner because it goes on so easy and it's easy to fix mistakes since it's liquid. Normally I take a qtip and fix it up then it dries and looks great! definitely recommend
\Danielle J.
Pfafftown, NC
Love this liner! Perfect for making the sharpest of cat eyes. Stays on so well that it usually lingers even after my shower the next day (and washing my face the night before).
Sydney M.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Nerdrum more...
 love the tip on this eye liner and the amount that comes out is perfect. I've used it for about a month now. It is pricey to me but I hope it lasts me a while. I really like the physicians formula eyeliner too but this one come out better and like I said amazing tip. It hasn't frayed at all. I need to try it with eyeliner primer. It does stay on pretty well on my eyelid but the wings that I draw do need to be redone in the middle of the day. I thought it might stay a little better but it may be my oily eyelids. It's still the best eye liner I've tried. I have only tried the black eyeliner.

And it's five months later. Now I won't go to back to any eyeliner. I tried my old eyeliners and I do not like them anymore. This spoiled me. It is the best liquid eyeliner I I've used. It lasted me five months. Just one of them. The tip stayed nice the whole time. It did last me a lot longer with eye shadow primer. I no longer have to touch up the wings. Never going back.
Shae S.
Glendale
Review for: Trooper more...
i love how black this color is and how precise the tip of the liner is because you can get a very fine line from it i just wish that it didn’t dry out so incredibly fast
Alicia H.
Trenton, ME
Kat Von D Ink Liner I have this in black and it works really well! I am terrible at eyeliner looks but i can actually make a nice winged look with this!
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I love kat von d products. I love the packaging and the grungy look to all her makeup, meaning the packaging. This eyeliner is very easy to handle, although I feel if you do an intense eye makeup look using more eyeshadow the harder it is to apply the liner you have to go through it more than once so it can get the affect. But if you don't your eyeliner should look beautifully. It's a decent amount which should last you a while.
Antonia F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This eyeliner is really amazing! I have double eyelids that are really oily so it's been really hard finding an eyeliner that doesn't smudge or flake. I've tried the liquid L'oreal eyeliner and tarte's double-ended eyeliner but had problems with both and ended up using this. I find it more pigmented than the Tattoo Liner and can stay on my skin for 14+ hours, but may need the odd touch-up. While it stays, it's also not hard to correct if you mess up your wing. The downsides with this is that it only lasts 2-3 months and once it dies, the tip dies without warning even though you map be able to rub some ink off the base of the tip. Also, after constant use the tip starts pilling and I have to remove it if I want to keep the sharp tip. But other than that, it's great!
Kelly Z.
Review for: Trooper more...
Hands down my all time favorite liquid eyeliner. Firstly, this is the perfect black. It is jet black and doesn't dry with a sheen or a grey tone to it. It's waterproof and smudge proof- I've fallen asleep with this on and have woken up with it almost fully in tact. The cap closes air tight to prevent the felt tip from drying out. And the tip itself is pretty high quality, in that it keeps its shape and doesn't start to dull or fray. It is the perfect size for doing very thin lines, or thicker if you like. The pen also has a ball inside so you can shake the product and prevent it from settling and also ensures there is always product in the tip of the pen. It is amazing value for the price, and makes applying liquid liner much less intimidating or messy!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
While I'm a huge fan of the tattoo liner I cannot stand the ink liner. I have trooper and the blue color. My trooper is okay, same formula as my tattoo eyeliner. The blue color though dried out and was unusable after the first application. Huge regret purchasing. These are felt tip and you have to be super quick with application or you'll scratch off the product trying to go over the line. Just not worth it. Try the tattoo liner instead. It's much better.
Melanie Z.
Review for: Bukowski more...
I LOVE that KvD came out with more colors for their liquid liner! My go-to is the classic Trooper Black Tattoo Liner, but I also have this one in Bukowski, which is a hunter green. Pigmentation is great and applies easily and smoothly (although I will say, I think the tip is slightly different than the tattoo liner - closer to a felt tip feel than brush tip, but still worlds better than other eye pens). What I like about KvD's eyeliners is that they dry quickly and they're not super "wet" feeling - so it's unlikely that they bleed or smear while you're applying. They also last FOREVER. You can sweat, cry, whatever, and these will stay on. Def worth the price! Hoping to get more colors eventually.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?