BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Koda M.
Review for: Trooper
The tip is very hard and it can be a bit difficult to apply straight even lines. It runs out a bit quickly, but it is generally darker and long lasting. I probably wont purchase again and i definitely would prefer the tattoo liner!
Morgan W.
elkhart indiana
Best liner I have ever found. Once you go kat von d products, you will never go back! Goes on smooth and stays all day. I often use shades trooper and Neruda and they are amazing! I usually order online at sephora and have always had great experiences with it. 10/10 would buy again and will always recommend to friends
Yovanna G.
Review for: Trooper
I would not buy this liner again. It's tip is very hard to work with, and needs to be adjusted to glide easier on the eyelid. Not an easy item to use. It's very pigmented at first, but dries out quickly. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The price is not worth it.
Cait D.
Oregon City, OR
Review for: Trooper
I originally got this eyeliner as a sample to try and I really loved it so I decide to get the full size one and the first reason why i love this eyeliner is because I am very clumsy when it comes to eyeliners and the felt tip makes it really easy to apply. Second reason is because I have very small eyes and it is hard to find felt tip liners that can glide on the eyelid to create a thin line, but this eyeliner does that and it really helps to get a straight line. Also this eyeliner doesn't dry down to an off black colour it stays on the eyelid as black and stays a good amount of time. I wear it almost everyday and I honestly would recommend this to anyone
Chloe B.
New Castle , PA
Love this liner! Stays on all day, very easy to apply, definitely gives me the wing I want in one swipe. I will continue buying this product. Nice packaging, I recommend this eyeliner to anyone who has trouble with stick eyeliner.
Bethany R.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I received this product as a gift and I can say it is a nice liner! I found it easy to use and the application of it is quite nice! They have a nice arrangement of shades and the price is very doable! If you are looking for a good liner, they are quite nice!
Courtney G.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Woolf
This is one of my favorite long lasting eyeliners. I love the grey color of woolf, it's great for a more natural look. It stays on all day. The price is the only down side but the point on it gives your the perfect wing.
Joanna M.
I own a few of these in different colors and they're such a fun and easy way to brighten up your eye look. They are super easy to handle and give the perfect sharp cat eye. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone interested in a fun eyeliner that's easy to use
B C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trooper
I just love the formula of this liner: perfectly pigmented and super long lasting. The brush on this liner is very fine and gives a great precise wing. I've repurchased this line several times and every time I try something new, I go back to this one. SO good.
Vanessa G.
Love love love these!! I love all of the different colors and how easy it is to make a winged eyeliner. Have you guys tried them out yet? Highly recommend these because I can already tell you, you won't be disappointed!<3
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?