BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Nimisha V.
Iselin, NJ
Review for: Trooper more...
The best liquid liner hands down! It's not a felt tip so it's really precise and pitch black. It's also really easy to work with since it's in pen form.
Kendra C.
Henderson
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper more...
One of my favorite liners, it holds all day and the colors don’t mute or fade as the day goes on. Another brand purchase, definitely happy with results.
Ashley D.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Review for: Nerdrum more...
Kat Von D is one of my favorite brands. The products are super nice, especially the liquid eyeliners. The eyeliners are very pigmented and easy to apply.
Dena W.
Best felt tip eyeliner on the market in my opinion. Goes on smooth, stays all day, doesn't budge one bit. Right now it is my liner I reach for everyday.
Joelle S.
Tucson
These are so worth the money. My absolute favorite liquid liners. They make it so easy to achieve the perfect winged liner. I use these almost every day.
Angel C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Hemingway more...
Honest this liner is lovely you can use it to fill in your eyebrows like myself or you can simply use it for what it's made for which is to line the eyes
Diana G.
Review for: Bukowski more...
Doesn’t last long. Not dark enough. I bought it because of reviews. But definitely not what I expected. Pricey for quality. Very upset with the results.
Inês R.
Gainesville
I love how easy to do the eyeliner it is with this one! Also it is dark black so we get the performance that we want easy! It’s pricey but it’s worth it!
Michelle A.
New York
Review for: Trooper more...
I've been using this liner since it came out and it is the only black liquid liner that I use and will ever use! It does not budge and it is super black.
Keara D.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favourite liners! With a fine point applicator and smooth formula, I get a great cat eye every time. It's waterproof and doesn't run or smudge.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora