10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
Review for: Baudelaire
I would love to use this I haven't tried it this lip liner I want to see how it looks on me it looks nice and a nice color
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
San Antonio
Review for: Trooper
I love the colors and how easy it is to make a perfect winged eyeliner with this. I would would recommend this.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this liner, stays in place on oily eyelids and is very matte black! Lasts all day long in the hot NC sun
Heather P.
Heather P.
Wise, VA
Super smooth for an amazing line!! Smudges just right to give your eyes the perfect Smokey look! Love love love
Tachena B.
Tachena B.
Ganado, AZ
Love love love! I have 'trooper' and it's long lasting. Compared to a drug store liner I got, KVD is the best(:
Jhay L.
Jhay L.
Review for: Trooper
Amazing! Truly a wonderful liquid liner. Its very pigmented and has a small felt tip liner for easy application
Arcelia B.
Arcelia B.
Staten Island, NY
Lasts all day, very black, doesn't feel dry at all, the tip is so precise for an easy wing. This is my 3rd one!
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Love the colors. But might be a bit too dramatic for me. Works great. Stays all day. Doesn't run and can even be smeared.
Kari G.
Kari G.
Hyper pigmented and stays on for hours I never have to re apply. My eye color is brown and it brings them out very well!
Dany K.
Dany K.
This is the only eyeliner I use. I got Trooper and Baudelaire. It stay on and will not smudge or smear. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?