10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.
East Berlin, PA
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner. It has a precision tip and makes the perfect tip every time. I also love it because it stays in place literally all day through everything (crying and all)! I used to love Stila's similar product but I've moved on. This is much better and a little cheaper too!
Debra T.
Debra T.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Trooper
One of my favorite liquid/felt tip liners. Applies easily and lays down a smooth dark line. I'm only giving it 4 stars instead of five because it runs out rather quickly in comparison to other eyeliners.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner stays on all day and is easy to apply. I wore this on a 90 degree day walking around NYC and attending events from 9am until 11pm. At the end of the night, my eyeliner was still on.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Omg this is so cool! I really really love this cute product! Y repeat it to use it like everyday! I love it, the one i have is the best of all! I am in love! The pricey it is kind of expensive but it worth it! And of course i would buy ot again! I 100% recomend thisnone
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
I like that it's a smooth application. Goes on so easy. It's very convenient. I dot know how long it last but I hope it last a few months.
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Davenport , WA
These liners are so easy to work with and so pigmented!! I love them they're some of my favorite
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
I love this liner! It goes on smooth and it last all day without smudging. It's very easy to apply and I like how dark it is.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Trooper
This liner was a great buy for me because I think the way it was made makes it so easy to apply evenly without any mess. Definitely recommend it :)
Esmeralda T.
Esmeralda T.
Review for: Trooper
Went on super smooth, I loved it and I would recommend to everyone. Easy to apply also,  a little pricy but worth it
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Ligonier
Review for: Trooper
I really love this. I personally like the tattoo liner better, but this one is almost as great!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?