BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lindee C.
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Favorite color ever, even though I can't pronounce the name...last long without fading too much, and it's a great product for the price.
Fareshta J.
Chantilly, VA
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I love Kat Von D's eyeliner so much! They always give you the perfect wings, they last almost all day and they are easy to apply/remove!
IStormi D.
Kat Von D ink liner is my absolute favorite. It is so easy to apply and it gives me the perfect winged liner. It also last all day long.
Rosa D.
Toledo, OH
This is great eyeliner it doesnt smudge not waterproof but water resistant i love it especially when im in a rush my wing turna out good
Yesenia P.
Ulysses, KS
Love ♡♡♡ the black ink "Kat Von D" eyeliner. It has a perfect tip to do wings & it is easy to apply and remove. It's not waterproof .☆☆☆☆
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz, Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper more...
I love all of Kat Von products literally and these are bomb.com they are long lasting, nice quality for the price, and nice packaging
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
It lasts the whole day. It goes over the eyeshadows with glitter. I don't have any trouble. I just wish it were matte. It does look skiny
Lillian t.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Nerdrum more...
This is the easiest eyeliner brush ever. It always makes my liner and wing come out so perfect. I do wish it was darker but its amazing.
alx o.
This eyeliner glides on like a dream. I love using it for details in halloween make up or just fun amazing looks with a little color pop
Gigi C.
Review for: Trooper more...
I love how BLACK this black liner actually is. The point is perfect and the marker liquid tip mies for super easy application every time.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?