10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Elisa P.
Elisa P.
The ink liner is my go to liner it works so well and really stays black all day!! Easy to use for beginners and makes an amazingly easy cat eye!
brandie r.
brandie r.
wellston
These are so pretty and if love to have the chance to be able to use all of the kat von d make up products to be able to see how great they are
Bernadette J.
Bernadette J.
This is my favorite eye liner. It lasts all day, even through workouts. Also, it doesn't smudge on a daily basis.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Review for: Trooper
I actually received a sample size of this and loved it so much I went out and bought a full size! Totally user friendly, easy to apply, and lasts all day. Perfect for achieving winged eyeliner!
Erika C.
Erika C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have yet to find anything that works better. It's so easy to use and always looks very black. I use it every day exclusively.
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Mt Washington, KY
Review for: Trooper
This is the absolute best eyeliner I have EVER used. Just bought this last week and it is amazing. I'm a flight attendant and even after flying all day it still looks great. super easy to apply.
Kaitlynn R.
Kaitlynn R.
Milan, IN
Review for: Trooper
This liner is perfect. The tip stays precise as its a brush tip rather than felt. The color is very black, super easy to work with and doesn't smudge or run through the day. Awesome product!!
Lydia J.
Lydia J.
Review for: Hemingway
Love this eyeliner. The pigment is amazing and seriously lasts all day long. I wish it was cheaper though.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
Alot of eyeliners like this are just runny and they don't work but this really is a tattoo liner.!it stays and doesn't smudge.! It's amazing!.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Discovery Bay, CA
Best liner ever!!! Very easy to use. Highly pigmented 😎 make sure to shake the pen before application
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?