BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cassandra M.
Angleton, TX
Review for: Trooper
I honestly think kat has one of the best liquid eyeliners I have ever used! It lasts, doesn't smudge and it's so dark it does not look grey like some black eyeliners do
Marty S.
Review for: Baudelaire, Trooper
These liners are my absolute go tos! I use one every single day. The colors are vibrant and they stay on all thru the work day then some. The tip is thin so it helps with being precise and glides on smooth. I buy them at Sephora and I am definitely buying them again!
Tyler P.
Oak harbor, WA
This eyeliner is so great and easy to use and super black. It's not as matte as I'd like, but it is BLACK. It doesn't smudge all day, it stays for literal hours until I deliberately take it off. And has a super precise tip. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Jay L.
I bought this in the shade Dali a few months ago. I swatched it on my hand at the store and it did a beautiful job. When I got home , however, and tried to apply it to my eyes it barely showed up. It was dry. It was like trying to write with a dried out marker. I was pretty disappointed. I'm hoping it was just the one that I grabbed and not the whole line all together.
Jessica L.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is AMAZING! It can last all day without smearing, especially with a setting spray over it. It is super pigmented and a dark shade of the color. The product is amazing but a little pricey. I definitely recommed this product because it is such a good buy.
Carlie L.
Leesburg, OH
The pigment in this liner is amazing. It doesn't feather on my eyelid either. I like the felt tip that this liner has instead of the brush tip that the tattoo liner had. Will definitely repurchase when my current liner runs out
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best I've used - but not as best Stila brand in my opinion. This liner is one of the best liquid liners I have ever used. I got this as a gift and I've been obsessed with it ever since. It stays all day long and doesn't budge at all
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
Review for: Trooper
I tried Kat Von D's tattoo liner, unfortunately I'm not a fan of it, but her ink liner is so amazing. It just glides on & stays put. It doesn't sweat off or bleed into the corners of your eyes. I will be buying this liner again.
Jesse C.
Vancouver, WA
This is one of the best high end eyeliner that I've ever found. It stays on all day, it's waterproof and it's matte. I usually prefer drugstore eyeliners, but when i want to spend a little more, I always buy Kat Von D ink liner
Koda M.
Review for: Trooper
The tip is very hard and it can be a bit difficult to apply straight even lines. It runs out a bit quickly, but it is generally darker and long lasting. I probably wont purchase again and i definitely would prefer the tattoo liner!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?