10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Holly S.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Trooper
This is such a good liner. It is so precise and easy to work with. I recommend this if you love to do winged liner
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Bosch, Trooper, Woolf
I love this eyeliner! It's so pigmented and doesn't wash away on my waterline. It really makes the eyes pop
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Rohnert Park, CA
Review for: Bukowski
Great liner. Very pigmented. Easy to apply. Long lasting. Good coverage. Would buy again would recommend
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Bukowski
The best eyeliner especially for someone who is not great at eyeliner application. Goes on so smoothly!
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner. just got a sample size from Sephora and I love it. I like the felt tip liner to do the most precise line, it dries very black and is matte, no shine to the liner like most of the liquid eyeliners.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Akron, OH
Review for: Trooper
My holy grail eyeliner. It's super black, easy to apply with the felt tip, and most importantly stays put and doesn't fade of run throughout the day. This is one that I've repurchased time and time again. The best!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
I liked this product as a regular eyeliner but I mainly use it in my waterline and it would end up either in my eye or underneath it
alexis s.
alexis s.
Dulce
I love Kat von D products makes every color pop and they have a long lasting wear, I'd try if u haven't tried it
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
I can't choose a favorite out of these. They all work so wonderfully, you can do any look flawlessly, to the t.
samantha c.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
I absolutely love this eye liner. It goes on smooth and stays all day. I told all my friends how amazing it is.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?