BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Frances I.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This trio is very nice. I wear a certain color depending on my mood! The packaging was nice, easy to see what I was getting. I bought this at Sephora. I think the small size was perfect for trying something new. I would probably buy a full-size version now that I know I like it.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem , PA
I picked up the Kat Von D tattoo liners from Sephora and at first I was attracted to the packaging. The colors are bold and long lasting and I find them super easy to apply because the applicator is precise, perfect for the cat eye look.
Surya T.
Review for: Trooper
I have bought and rebought this product several times. It lasts all day and night and is super black. It's easy to use and doesn't move. This eyeliner is well worth the money as it last long and even though the black is so intense it's not a struggle when it's time to wash it off.
Alisity A.
This eyeliner is my favorite makeup product I recommend it to anyone I meet its so easy to use, pigmented, long lasting, and bold I can't help but love it. In comparison to tattoo it is a lot less watery which for me helps it not bleed.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
This is the liner that taught me how to wing out my liner! It is so easy to use and just glides right on your eye. The colors are beautiful and make a simple look turn into something stunning. The only downside is how expensive they are
Julie M.
I purchased one of the liners from Sephora and maybe it was just the color I got but it didn't apply well over shadow. The pen also dried up within a few months. I didn't use the liner every day. I probably only used it once or twice.
Emily J.
This is actually my favorite eyeliner that I've ever used. I tried the tattoo liner but it doesn't come out as dark and pigmented as this liner. This one is also much better because it doesn't dry out. I would highly recommend this liner for cat eyes
Ashley R.
Varnell, GA
Probably one of the best pen liners I have ever used. I bought while on sale on the kvd website. It arrived on time in perfect condition. I use it almost everyday. The colors are vibrant and goes on smoothly. Definitely will buy again
Jessie A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My love for this liner is so surreal. Not only is it easy to use and apply but you could use it for so many looks that require a lot of detail. It drys quickly and it stays all day. I would buy again without hesitation. Definitely recommend. Totally worth the money.
Syeda I.
This eyeliner is amazing. It goes on smooth and is very easy to control. I have never been particularly skilled with eyeliner but I feel like a pro with this. The precision is great, it has a great wear time- truly 24hours without fading.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?