10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
I love the Kat Von D ink liner. All the colors are so beautiful and this eyeliner stays on all day. It is a must have.
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Salem, OR
Review for: Trooper
My go to liquid liner. Doesn't budge or transfer at all, but isn't a pain to remove at the end of the day with a little coconut oil! I've had this liner for months, and it's still as opaque as the first day I got it.
Kelc W.
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Review for: Trooper
A must have in makeup collection. Beautiful deep black color, glides on smoothly. Stays in place all day with no run.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Des Moines
I LOVE this eyeliner. I use it everyday, it stays on so well. I love how deep the black is and how easy it is to use.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Gansevoort, NY
Great eyeliner. It has a felt tip applicator. It is long lasting and waterproof. My go to eyeliner for a great wing.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
This in black is my go to eye liner. It goes on perfectly. Lasts long. Is affordable. Easiest liquid eyeliner I've ever tried.
Joanna L.
Joanna L.
Love this liner. Very opaque and easy applicator to work with. This liner will not move once it dries it is awesome.
Jannet B.
Jannet B.
The black is super black. Very ling wear and waterproof. It is my favorite eyeliner. I like the felt too on this one
Patience S.
Patience S.
Review for: Neruda, Nietzsche, Trooper, Dali
It's the only thing from Kat Von D I do not like. I don't like the tip on this liner. It isn't very pigmented, it also doesn't stay on.
Anastasia T.
Anastasia T.
Lytle Creek, CA
Review for: Trooper
This liner will forever be the one I use. It's super black, long wearing, doesn't flake or transfer. Can't go wrong with this!!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?