BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Raleigh
Review for: Trooper
Big fan. The applicator is a felt brush, but I've been able to get fantastic, sharp wings. It's also super waterproof and smudge-proof, surviving tears through a couple rough days.
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
Albuquerque
Review for: Trooper
I hate buying expensive products- but this is worth every penny. It is so long lasting, and the application is perfect. It has also lasted over a year with no issues of drying out.
Renisha S.
Renisha S.
Review for: Other
Ooohhhh, is all I can say about this product. This liner is the bomb.com!! Great product but a little pricey (in comparison to some you can find at ulta). You will not be disappointed
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Calabasas
Review for: Trooper
My go to ink liner always!! Works wonders for doing a wing liner. It’s a good value and great product! To other brands it’s non comparable, one of a kind! I use this product every day almost! I would buy again
✨🖕Fuck Y.
✨🖕Fuck Y.
San Bernardino
I really like Kat Von D's eyeliner! The tip of the liner helped me learn how to do the cat eye very well and it was so much easier to do. I will probably get more of her eyeliners
Jacare C.
Jacare C.
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner EVER. Since I first purchased it about a year ago I've never gone back to any other liner. It stays all day from 7 am when I get ready till 7 o'clock at night or later!!
Gianna F.
Gianna F.
Brewster, NY
Review for: Trooper
My ALL time favorite liner. Holy grail status. Ive bought this product so many times. So easy to apply the felt tip is one of the best. You need this in your collection. Ive tried so many liners and this has beaten every other one on the market. I prefer this one over the Tattoo Liner.
Sky J.
Sky J.
Panama City
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liquid eyeliner, hands down! The felt tip makes it so easy to draw the perfect wing, and it stays on all day! This eyeliner doesn’t smear or wipe off, and one pen lasts for so long. It’s awesome!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Review for: Bukowski
My favorite eyeliner ever ! It doesn’t smear and stays on all day ; even if you cry it stays on and it comes off easy with a makeup wipe . I love the crisp clean line it gives you
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Review for: Trooper
Great eyeliner for the price! Good pigment, nice felt tip. It doesn't last well in the South Florida summers, but most makeup doesn't. Either way, this is my go-to, everyday liner. I definitely recommend it.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?