BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alyson H.
Overton, TX
Review for: Bukowski
Very good! The brush tip is like felt. And is easy to glide on eye. It does not look clumpy or harsh! A good price and last awhile
Erica N.
Pecos , TX
Review for: Neruda, Trooper
My go to eyeliners so smooth pigmented and easy to use I use these every time I'm looking for that sharp eyeliner and last all day.
Charity C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Bosch
Kat von d is such a great brand if you've ever tried it you know it's quality! The ink liner goes on smooth and lasts all day long
Israel E.
Sun Valley , CA
Review for: Trooper
Love this liner it’s so pigmented and glides on smoothly not bad for $20 lasts me a while Super easy to apply and not patchy at all
Niya P.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
This is an okay liner. I love how it applies on to my eye. It isn't to liquid. It is perfect for those who don't like messy liners.
Jennifer J.
Springville, UT
Review for: Trooper
This liner lives up to its reputation. It applies well and stays in place all day. It is easy to apply as far as liquid liner goes.
Erica R.
Crosbyton, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to lasting liquid liner. It Glides on easily and dries fast. Doesn't come off until I clean it off with makeup wipes.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner. It withstands so much in the day and doesn't budge at all. Comes off easy worth remover though which is amazing
marissa c.
Review for: Dali
Along with lipsticks, eyeliners in wild colors are also my favorite. Even though I have blue eyes, the green of Dali looks amazing.
Samantha M.
Irving, TX
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner ive ever used, stays all day as well as insanely easy to apply. Kat's products are the best, will always repurchase.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?