10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kari G.
Kari G.
Hyper pigmented and stays on for hours I never have to re apply. My eye color is brown and it brings them out very well!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Great colors long lasting easy to put on wonderful to have it, it guves you that different look on your eyes.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Trooper
I had to pick this up after all the internet buzz. I am so happy that I did. All day stay with a precise line payoff. Makes winged liner a breeze! I love that it's a nice inky black that doesn't leave a shine.
Janell K.
Janell K.
Dallas , TX
This is my favorite liner! It makes it so easy to get the perfect wing! It's easy on the hand and eye. I love it!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Trooper
I'm on my third Trooper. This is the best liquid liner. Super black, easy to work with. Doesn't smudge or wear off during the day. These last a long time too. Highly recommend if you are shopping for a new liner.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
This is my favorite eyeliner. Such a precise cat eye wing can be made. It is also long lasting and pigmented.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Review for: Trooper
This eye liner is awesome! It is a felt tip liner, this goes on smooth and dries so fast! The color is jet black. I usually hate this type of liner but this is one of my favorites now. Also super long wearing
janay m.
janay m.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trooper
I would have never bought this product because it is expensive but i got it a little travel bag from sephora and i love it i may repurchase this liner in the future it amazing it applies great its very black
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
These liners are great especially when you're wanting a brighter eye color. The colors last but also still blend well.
Polly N.
Polly N.
Review for: Trooper
Loooove how black this eye liner is, how it stays on all day without smudging ( even when I go to the gym) and how it makes it easier for me to do a cat eye. It's not the cheapest, but it's worth the money.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?