BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Review for: Baudelaire
I've liked everything that I tried from this brand. The quality is amazing and is cruelty free. It's a little pricey, but nothing crazy compare to products with the same quality
Sara M.
Sara M.
Brownstown, IN
Favorite liquid liner. Perfect for beginners and those who don't wear a liquid liner all the time like myself. Easy to apply and lasts all day long and truly just looks amazing!
Calista C.
Calista C.
salinas
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is very easy to use and I started using this eyeliner when I first started doing my makeup and I found it easier to learn how to do my eyeliner. I recommend this eyeliner to all my friends.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Review for: Trooper
The pigment is good, the felt tip is decent(bends too much and bristle come apart easily). It’s looks cute though. My biggest downfall with this is how fast it dries out. Will not be purchasing again.
Camren G.
Camren G.
Strandburg, SD
I have never been a huge fan of liquid eyeliners but this one is amazing. It is just like drawing on your face with a permanent mark the way the tip feels on your eye. Works great and stays on all day.
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Review for: Trooper
My everyday eyeliner! Kat Von D has many products that I love, but, this is definitely one of my favorites!! This product stays on much longer than other eyeliners that I have tried in the past.
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
South Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Trooper
Very pigmented and long lasting. I would highly recommend. The felt tip applicator helps create a precise wing and can even be used to make other designs. It’s perfect for tight lining your eyeliner
Mackenzie U.
Mackenzie U.
Review for: Trooper
This is a great eyeliner but I felt that the felt tip did not hold up and eventually made my winged liner impossible to achieve. However while it's performing like-new after purchasing - it's great!
Jill L.
Jill L.
Union, NJ
Review for: Trooper
I don't know if I got a dud but Ink liner is nowhere near as good as the Tattoo liner. It smudges a lot and doesn't have as good of a formula. Don't get the wrong one! Tattoo liner is where it's at!
Erica O.
Erica O.
San Diego , CA
This is my favorite eye liner EVER! Never dries out and perfect for that desired wing! Love love Love! I use this product every day and only replace it every 2 months!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?