BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Hannah M.
Mason, OH
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von d ! Kat Von d ! Thank thank you for making an awesome liquid liner that stays on all day and I don't have to worry about smearing
Nicole R.
Keyport, NJ
Review for: Trooper
I have tried a lot of liquid liners in my day. This is by far the best one I have ever used. Worth the $$$. So precise and lasts so long!
Dana S.
Washington, DC
Review for: Hemingway
For an eye liner, I think the price point is too high. You can buy much cheaper eye liners that do the job equally as good. Not worth it.
Rosa D.
Toledo, OH
This is great eyeliner it doesnt smudge not waterproof but water resistant i love it especially when im in a rush my wing turna out good
Jamie S.
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite liquid liner. I've tried all sorts of brands and always come back to this one. The brush allows for such precision.
Tuanh L.
Review for: Trooper
Love. one of the blackest liner on my Asian hooded eyes. the wings are firece. no hassle on making my wings and repurched like 3 times
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fun colors for a great liner. The white is stunning and it's just so easy to use with other products. This stays on and doesn't budge!
Natalia Y.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper
Really love this eyeliner! Really long lasting. I wish she had a waterproof formula. The tip stays sharp and color stays pretty black.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is great. The black is very black and the application is easy. It lasts all day without running. I definitely recommend it.
Alanna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The black eyeliner is my ride or die ultimate favorite eyeliner it makes my wing very sharp and dark. I repurchase these over and over
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?