BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alexia P.
Alexia P.
Grand prairie , TX
I doni dont like these products i got the ink liner in trooper and it disappointed me i expected alot more. It dries out super fast so i feel as if i have to shack it constantly for any eyeliner to be let out . Also when im wearing eyeshadow it starts to crumble where the liner is being aoplied
Rosario D.
Rosario D.
Tucson, AZ
This eyeliner is great! Last all day, easy to put on. The black is as black as my soul I love it. Will be buying this from now on and the price is so worth it. !
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
fosston
Review for: Trooper
All time favorite liner! If I want to have. A good liner day this is the one I grab goes on thin lines and just glides over the eyes. Great for making wings stays on all day. Doesn't go anywhere I don't want it .
Antoneta H.
Antoneta H.
The color I own is Trooper, and I must say indeed it is! This liner is easy to apply and it dries as soon as your done lining your eyes up! The best part is, is that it lasts all day and is super rich in color!
Kayleigh R.
Kayleigh R.
Schaumburg, IL
Review for: Baudelaire, Bukowski
I like most of KVDs products, especially because they're vegan, but ink liners are not my favorite. Though I love the variety of colors, her tattoo liner is by far the superior product and the one I go back to.
Carlee P.
Carlee P.
One of the best no chalkiness. Is easy to apply and goes on great. I see no need for improvement. I would recommend. I use this about 2 times a week if not more. I have blue/green eyes. I would totally buy again.
Jill L.
Jill L.
Independence, MO
Review for: Trooper
This stuff is a “holy grail!” While it’s $20, it’s an incredible value. I get a completely solid and fluid line every time. It lasts forever and a day! Go check it out at Sephora. I highly recommend this stuff.
Lori D.
Lori D.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Absolutely love this !! Great to wear does not run easy to apply !! Compared to cheaper brands there is no comparison, lasts all day through all kinds of weather I use this product 3 to 4 times a week I would recommend to anyone that wants something that will not smudge or run even at the gym
Kassidy Z.
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
Review for: Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski
Pretty good pigment I really like the bolder colors in this collection they always add a pop of pigment to my look if I want to go slightly bolder than what I typically wear. Close to stila quality but not 100%
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Des Moines, IA
This is some serious liner. It doesn't budge till you take it off. It's at the top of my list when someone is looking for a good liquid liner. I'll absolutely purchase again. VERY long lasting. It's on till you remove it. Would definitely buy again
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?