10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Patience S.
Patience S.
Review for: Neruda, Nietzsche, Trooper, Dali
It's the only thing from Kat Von D I do not like. I don't like the tip on this liner. It isn't very pigmented, it also doesn't stay on.
Anastasia T.
Anastasia T.
Lytle Creek, CA
Review for: Trooper
This liner will forever be the one I use. It's super black, long wearing, doesn't flake or transfer. Can't go wrong with this!!
Joy J.
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner! Creates a perfect wing and easy application. Stays all day and waterproof. Bought in Sephora. I have a brown eye color.
Attica R.
Attica R.
Tucson,AZ
Review for: Trooper
This product works so well for me it is my one and only liner glides on very good $20 so worth my money and stays on all day
Elisa P.
Elisa P.
The ink liner is my go to liner it works so well and really stays black all day!! Easy to use for beginners and makes an amazingly easy cat eye!
brandie r.
brandie r.
wellston
These are so pretty and if love to have the chance to be able to use all of the kat von d make up products to be able to see how great they are
Bernadette J.
Bernadette J.
This is my favorite eye liner. It lasts all day, even through workouts. Also, it doesn't smudge on a daily basis.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Review for: Trooper
I actually received a sample size of this and loved it so much I went out and bought a full size! Totally user friendly, easy to apply, and lasts all day. Perfect for achieving winged eyeliner!
Erika C.
Erika C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have yet to find anything that works better. It's so easy to use and always looks very black. I use it every day exclusively.
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Mt Washington, KY
Review for: Trooper
This is the absolute best eyeliner I have EVER used. Just bought this last week and it is amazing. I'm a flight attendant and even after flying all day it still looks great. super easy to apply.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?