BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Christ D.
La Porte, TX
Review for: Hemingway
My favorite by far! Stays on all day! I've been using it for over a year. Love it
Juli S.
Review for: Baudelaire
Love the color of this eye liner. But after a few hours the color starts to bleed and leak all over my eye lids. Wouldn't buy again
Adrienne p.
Hampshire, IL
Review for: Nietzsche
Not crazy about the color because I'm more of a black color type of color. But it really apples over the eyeshadow and doesn't dry up too crazy
Angelica M.
N Chesterfield, VA
Review for: Nerdrum
I got this liner as part of my Sephora birthday gift, along with some other KVD products. I've never used it before. The liner itself has great pigment, and goes on really smoothly. The only thing I don't like is that the brush is not flexible at all (think Sharpie) so creating a perfect wing was a little tricky at first. I would absolutely use this again as it didn't move all day!
Estefany S.
Denton, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
Best eyeliner ever you never found something like this is easy to use for do a wing very black and matt
Kristi P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Trooper
I Love This liner!! Eyeliner is very hard to stay on me but this bad girl stays perfectly! It's easy to apply and has a very fine point!!
Stevie H.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner will not leave your eyelid! Which in my book is an amazing thing! The felt tip is so pointy it makes that difficult wing an easy quick task! The pigment is amazing and it wont sink into creases!
Ella M.
Review for: Nerdrum
Don't push down too hard on it because a bunch of liner will come out and you'll ruin your makeup
Mallory L.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Nerdrum
The Kat Von d Ink Liner in Nerdrum is such a unique color and formula. I don't use it every day, but I do love it and I've had minimal issues with it. Kat continually surprises me in the makeup game and has had such an influence over the last few years. I will keep purchasing!
Hazel L.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is fine and easy to use. The lasting power is great and it doesn't smudge! I like the matte black finish. This is a bit pricy ,but it is definitely worth the money! I highly recommend!!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?