BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Anna C.
Madbury, NH
Review for: Baudelaire
Long wearing and long lasting. Totally would wear it again and its very and its very hard to take off at times but that's usefull.
Sarah M.
Superior, WI
Review for: Woolf
Glides on smoothly and has definite staying power ! The applicatior didn't tug the skin and left a clean sharp line on application
Savannah S.
Partridge, KY
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This is such a great set! Trooper is my go to eyeliner and I absolutely love the other two! I just wish it was in stock more often!
Krista M.
Columbia, MO
First liquid liner I've used and I really like it. Easy to use, stays put. I haven't mastered the perfect cat eye but maybe someday
Erica R.
Crosbyton, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to lasting liquid liner. It Glides on easily and dries fast. Doesn't come off until I clean it off with makeup wipes.
Lorena C.
Athens, GA
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner does not smugges everywhere it stays in place and looks very good on your eyes and its great for everyday makeup
Kimberly M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Baudelaire
The liner is great. Pigmented and lasts for a super long time. Great packaging, and the eyeliner as a whole lasts for a long time!
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner. It withstands so much in the day and doesn't budge at all. Comes off easy worth remover though which is amazing
Alyson H.
Overton, TX
Review for: Bukowski
Very good! The brush tip is like felt. And is easy to glide on eye. It does not look clumpy or harsh! A good price and last awhile
francheska r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard so many great things about this product I want it so bad!! I love her brand in general. And they look very pigmented
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?