10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Monica B.
Monica B.
West Hills, CA
This liner works like a charm !! the brush works so well to draw your wing & I used to use this product almost everyday.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this eyeliner. It creates the perfect blue green tint to your cat eye every time. And it looks dark but in the light it's the perfect shade of blue. I bought it at Sephora, it was quite the one I was looking for. It's also water proof. Great. Product by Kat Von D. It was 19 dollars.
Chaya M.
Chaya M.
Skokie, IL
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is amazing. It will not budge from your face. It stays on for centuries and you won't have to check on it.
Stephanie  H.
Stephanie H.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite eyeliner. The tip is very durable and remains pointed, even after lots of use. I use it everyday and it lasts for a solid 6 months. I love that it doesn't come off until I use makeup wipes or face cleanser.
JoAnn M.
JoAnn M.
Tulsa
I love how precise and easy to apply these eyeliners are! It's very easy for me to create a wing and the matte black is stunning.
Alla Z.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Long lasting great for wing liner! Perfect tip to get a thin wing. I'm a repeat buyer pretty much the only liquid eyeliner I use!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Lockport, NY
It's great. Hard to use at first but once I got used to it it was great. Not my first choice but definitely not my last
emily b.
emily b.
I love eyeliner. And I also love the options of colors. You dont have to be plain or just use same old black. You can for sure spice it up.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
I love the Kat Von D ink liner. All the colors are so beautiful and this eyeliner stays on all day. It is a must have.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Des Moines
I LOVE this eyeliner. I use it everyday, it stays on so well. I love how deep the black is and how easy it is to use.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?