BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Latisha S.
Latisha S.
Kat Von D Ink Liner is hella pigmented!!! I only need to go over my liner ONE time for crazy pigment. It lasts forever on my eyes and does not smudge one bit once it's on. Highly recommend!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Review for: Dali
This is basically the only liquid eyeliner I use. It is so easy to apply, I love the felt applicator. It stays put and the pigment is deep. Some liquids are sheer and you have to apply and apply, not these. I don't have a issue with running or flaking.
Andi N.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid eyeliner in the world. Everyone raves about the tattoo liner, but this one is so much better. It is VERY pigmented and smooth. I love this and have repurchased it.
Elle
Elle
New York
Review for: Trooper
I've been using this for 3 years now and it's my favorite liner. I use it almost all the time. I prefer this over the tattoo liner and the felt tip helps me make effortless wings most of the time. It lasts all day and I rarely have to make any touch ups.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
My favorite liquid liner I own. I can't leave the house without this liner. It lasts all day and doesn't smear. I love the applicator and it's such a easy applying eyeliner. There's a great amount of product inside and it's definitely worth the price. Forever and always will recommend this product.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Not a fan of the Ink Liner because the felt tips caused my lines to not be as precise as I liked. The liner pen dried out quickly. The price is not worth the product in m opinion.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Wichita, KS
Absolutely love the KVD liner. It's a really great liner. I was a first time user with this product and I would continue with it. I use this product 5 times a week, very great packaging and design that's come with it. I would recommend for those who love a nice pointed liner w a very matte finish
Alexia P.
Alexia P.
Grand prairie , TX
I doni dont like these products i got the ink liner in trooper and it disappointed me i expected alot more. It dries out super fast so i feel as if i have to shack it constantly for any eyeliner to be let out . Also when im wearing eyeshadow it starts to crumble where the liner is being aoplied
amberlynn w.
amberlynn w.
Review for: Trooper
I was a bit let down by this product. The color is great but the applicator just doesn't seem to glide very well across my lid. I purchased this at Sephora. It can also get a bit flaky and patchy by the end of the day. I wouldn't purchase again, but I am willing to try the Tattoo Liner instead.
Rosario D.
Rosario D.
Tucson, AZ
This eyeliner is great! Last all day, easy to put on. The black is as black as my soul I love it. Will be buying this from now on and the price is so worth it. !
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?