BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Nerdrum
This is the most wonderful, long lasting easy to apply smooth eyeliner. I have never bought anything so smooth and simple. I recommend this to everyone. If u enjoy wearing the winged tips on ur eyes. This is the one to get. No smear, flake or anything. It's awesome
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Review for: Dali
Very soft easy to use felt tipped liner, i like the green one that I'm wearing in this photo. I have blue eyes and the teal really brought them out. Easy to make a wing with this liner. I recommend this highly
yangely y.
Miami
Review for: Trooper
Like i always say, Kat Von D beauty is one of the best brands all the products i try from it are always good, kinda pricey but totally worth it, my eye color is dark brown and the lines makes my color eye pops out and look so sexy, i would buy it again anytime!
Eliza L.
LOVE THIS LINER. I got it for $19 at Sephora which is a little expensive but totally worth it. I'm about to go back and repurchase. it's water proof which is awesome! and it's super easy to apply. I feel like it ran out kind of quickly but I've been using it daily.
Amabelle P.
Review for: Trooper
Not to be confused with the Tattoo liner, the Ink liner by KVD is by far one of the best liquid eye pens in the industry. It's truly black pigment ensures an opaque layer of liner and it's stiff end ( much stiffer than the Tattoo liner) is perfect for a wing
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
I'm in love with all Kat Von D eyeliner. It's one of the best in its class and never disappoints! I also really like the names of the products, Bukowski happens to be my favorite writer- I bet you can guess what I bought when I saw it! Overall, great product.
Rebecca D.
Champaign , IL
I like the felt tipped pen which makes for easy application! I have it in black and it makes my green eyes pop. The only drawback is I like darker, heavier eyeliner so I need to use this more than once (in terms of coating) for the look I want to achieve
Bellamy R.
I LOVEEEEEEEEE THIS EYE LINER ever since i bought it from Sephora it has been the only eyeliner i use. Now i am one of those girls who could never get her eyeliner right but with this liner it is so easy to apply and my wings always comes out perfect!!!
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
Review for: Trooper
Does it get any better than this liner? In a word, no. I reach for this every time I need a black eyeliner look. The tip provides precision, the color stays all day, and the product inside lasts FOREVER. No matter when I run out, I will always repurchase this.
Lexie N.
I really like this eyeliner! It has a stay-all-day look that I need. I've been wearing cat eye for over 6 years now, and this eyeliner does exactly what I need it to do. It lasts for months as a whole, and it lasts for the whole
day! Matte finish once it sets
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?