10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Keri D.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
This liner is great. The black is very black and the application is easy. It lasts all day without running. I definitely recommend it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I used it once and it dried up. The felt too makes it hard to make a good wing. I have eyeliner that coats less than hald that works way better
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Review for: Trooper
This eye liner is awesome!!! I love all Kat Von d products they really do stay on all day! The pen makes this easy to apply. I would recommend!
Sonia W.
Sonia W.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Trooper
I had been searching for a liquid eyeliner that's easy to apply. I came across this one, and the tip looked like it would make it easy to apply. I was pleasantly surprised when I used it. Not only is it easy to apply, but it dries quickly too. The liner stayed put all day and didn't smudge at all. I highly recommend it!
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
I love these and the colors are great but i just feel like they dont last very long for the price we pay. I was a tiny bit disappointed in that
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite liquid liner. I've tried all sorts of brands and always come back to this one. The brush allows for such precision.
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
Best eyeliner ever!I got trooper which is jet black.It lasts all day and is easy to use.Glides on very well.Has a long trip to help.
Navith V.
Navith V.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Trooper
I bought this tattoo liner for about twenty bucks it's really good and it's lasted a while considering I wear eyeliner almost every single day I would recommend this product the only thing for me is that the tip tends to dry a little so u have to shake it a lot
Erica N.
Erica N.
Pecos, TX
Review for: Neruda, Trooper
My go to eyeliners so smooth pigmented and easy to use I use these every time I'm looking for that sharp eyeliner and last all day.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Review for: Trooper
I'm not the biggest fan of the INK liner by KvD only because I'm not a felt tip liquid liner kind of girl. I prefer the TATTOO liner since it has a brush tip. However, this is still a GREAT liner. As with anything KvD, you can't go wrong and her stuff is top notch! This is a very black liner that will stay put throughout the day without fading or smudging away.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?