11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 506 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
This is my favorite pen eyeliner in the whole world. Felt tip pens take some time getting used to but once you practice enough, you can do a winged liner look in no time. I love the formula of this liner because it makes it really easy to apply and work with. I also love how pigmented and black it is! Kat Von D is an awesome brand and this liner will last you forever. I definitely think its worth your money
Trooper is a perfect black matte for a killer sharp wing, very easy to use even if you suck at winged liner like I do.
My favorite eyeliner. Easy to apply, doesn’t fade. I’ve had my product for a year and it still works well
I love the applicator of this liquid liner, and how long it lasts! But I wish it was more black and pigmented. I think sometimes it can look diluted and watery.
This was my first product that I had ever bought from her whenever I started getting into make up and I love it! It actually stays on ! I really recommend these
Q & A
How much does this eyeliner cost?
How well do these work?
I'm new to winged liner, would you guys say this is super user friendly? Thanks !
Does this liner bleed down on your under eye through out the day? With the liner I use now I feel like I'm constantly having to wipe away liner marks from under my eyes!
How Is this when creating a wing?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos