10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jalynn V.
Jalynn V.
Houston, Texas
Review for: Nietzsche
Im so in love with this liner. I've never had a blue liner that was this pretty. The colour is pretty pigmented and I like the felt tip bc it makes for easy application and it's good for detailing! A very nice eyeliner I would definitely recommend
Rosie K.
Rosie K.
Charlotte
Review for: Trooper
I get a perfect wing every time! So easy to apply! And it doesn't wipe off your eyeshadow as it goes on like other brands.
Anabella M.
Anabella M.
Review for: Trooper
Not as black as still but it does last all day. I wish Kay von d would use more pigment but her brand is just starting out
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Peabody , MA
This stuff stays put and is easy to use. Did not run or wear off. So many colors to choose from. Will go back and buy more
Kat M.
Kat M.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this eyeliner. It creates the perfect blue green tint to your cat eye every time. And it looks dark but in the light it's the perfect shade of blue. I bought it at Sephora, it was quite the one I was looking for. It's also water proof. Great. Product by Kat Von D. It was 19 dollars.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Fort Sill, OK
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner. It is super black. The felt tip isn't terrible stiff but it isn't too flexible either. Making it fantastic for beginners who want to wing it out! I prefer a brush tip but this liner is in my top drawer! Love it!!
Monica B.
Monica B.
West Hills, CA
This liner works like a charm !! the brush works so well to draw your wing & I used to use this product almost everyday.
emily b.
emily b.
I love eyeliner. And I also love the options of colors. You dont have to be plain or just use same old black. You can for sure spice it up.
Alla Z.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Long lasting great for wing liner! Perfect tip to get a thin wing. I'm a repeat buyer pretty much the only liquid eyeliner I use!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Lockport, NY
It's great. Hard to use at first but once I got used to it it was great. Not my first choice but definitely not my last
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?