BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lauren N.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Is easy to used wear without smudging is long lasting one of the best that I have try i can truly said I'll keep using her liners they are great.
Ashley c.
San antonio
I love this liner. My favorite is this one but black liner. Really cut to do the wing and lids. I recommend this eyeliner. Ink is always better
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Trooper more...
This liner worked really well. I was impressed with how dark and pigmented it was. A little goes a long way so be careful when you apply this.
brandie r.
wellston
These are so pretty and if love to have the chance to be able to use all of the kat von d make up products to be able to see how great they are
Michelle N.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Nietzsche more...
I love how Kat has liquid eyeliner with a brush like tip, I'm not too fond of the felt tips so when Kat came out with this I had to jump on it
Michelle M.
I used it once and it dried up. The felt too makes it hard to make a good wing. I have eyeliner that coats less than hald that works way better
Jessica J.
Rico, CO
Review for: Neruda more...
Finally a white eyeliner that last all day! I love these eyeliners and will swear by them! So happy to finally find a brand that is life proof!
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Review for: Bukowski more...
Very nice, but it was a little to sheer for my liking. I did purchase the older formula and it could be that. I felt like it was watered down.
Ximena S.
Fort Myers
Don't get me started on this product!  I love this brand eyeliner, it's so easy to apply and it stay on for a long time and the tip is percent .
Angelina B.
Review for: Trooper more...
This eye liner is awesome!!! I love all Kat Von d products they really do stay on all day! The pen makes this easy to apply. I would recommend!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?