10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lindee C.
Lindee C.
Review for: Nietzsche
Favorite color ever, even though I can't pronounce the name...last long without fading too much, and it's a great product for the price.
Donna L.
Donna L.
Level Plains
Never used but I'd love to use I'VE heard from friends that it's an amazing product so I'd definitely like to use this one day
IStormi D.
IStormi D.
Kat Von D ink liner is my absolute favorite. It is so easy to apply and it gives me the perfect winged liner. It also last all day long.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Boynton Beach
By far the best eyeliner I've ever used. This is my go to liner for a winged look. Glides on easily and cleans up even easier.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Lunenburg, MA
Absolutely love this eyeliner, I get it every time I go to Sephora! It applies very nice and lasts all day! #eyelineronfleek 💚
ms. johnson ..
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
One of my fav tat and
makeup artist is Kat she knows
her stuff and have been using
her line for years amazing creative spirit.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Decent liner buy its not pigmented. My dollar store liner is so much better than this one. I expected more from this product.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Urb Freire calle Rubi 120, Cidra PR 00739
Mi liner favorito para hacerme el cat eyes. Me fascina este lápiz. Me lo compraría en todos los colores.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Lebanon, IN
Review for: Bosch
Despite the hype for this product, I don't think it's anything special. Personally, the Stila liner is winning over this one
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Review for: Trooper
I got this as a sample size in a gift bag from Sephora. Since I got it a week ago, I have used it every day and love it more and more each day. It's so easy to use, and creates an intense line right along the lash line. I wish it came in purple, but I will definitely be purchasing the full-size when I run out! Definitely worth the price in my opinion.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?