BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
New Castle, PA
Love this liner! Stays on all day, very easy to apply, definitely gives me the wing I want in one swipe. I will continue buying this product. Nice packaging, I recommend this eyeliner to anyone who has trouble with stick eyeliner.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Review for: Trooper
The blackest liquid liner with staying power and ability to give you the ease of a pencil with a liquid liner.  Love it and it is also strongly pigmented so it is going to give you a sharp and gorgeous line to define your eyes.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Amarillo
Review for: Trooper
I expected way more out of it from what everyone says I bought mine at sephora and would not buy it again it wears off threw out the day dried out by the second time I used it idk if I just got a defective one but I will not buy another one again.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
Doesn't bleed into fine lines. Smudge-proof but can wear off if your eyes water. I noticed this happened to me. Pigmented. Fairly easy to apply. Then again, I'm not that great at winged liner, yet.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
North Carolina
Review for: Trooper
I really love this liquid eyeliner! Kat Von D does a well job with all her products, I haven't found one that I don't like. One thing that I like but some may not, it can be easily swiped off.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Charleroi
Review for: Trooper
Honest to God, this is the best eyeliner I’ve ever used. My winged eyeliner always looks flawless. It’s an extremely good value for its price. And when it says waterproof, it means waterproof.
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Trooper
By far my fave liquid liner on the market. The applicator makes it super easy to get the perfect winged liner and helps control the amount of product you’re using so you don’t end up looking like a panda. I love this liner!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
The Kat Von D tattoo ink liner is awesome. Long lasting and doesn't smudge on my eyelids. The packaging is always quite nice. Price is good for being high end. This product lasts awhile too. I would recommend this eyeliner!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Review for: Trooper
This Kat Von D ink liner is by far my favorite! I love how black the color Trooper is. It glides really well and the color doesn't smudge. I absolutely love all the variety of colors this line has. I absolutely recommend it!
Navneet K.
Navneet K.
Love this liquid liner! The brush tip makes it easy to apply and the color is super pigmented. I like my black eyeliners super dark and this was perfect for me. It was long lasting and didn't smudge through out the day!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?