BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Megan T.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best felt tip eyeliner!!! It's so easy to apply and stays on for a long time with no transfer
Racheal D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this in Ultra Black and it has become my favorite everyday eyeliner! I love the felt tip so much. The tip is perfect for precise wings. This eyeliner is super pigmented and will last you ALL DAY. I would definitely recommend this over Kat Von D's tattoo liner!
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
I just got the Baudelaire eyeliner today and already love it so much. I'm incredibly inept at makeup so the felt tip made it easy for me to apply.
Alexandra J.
Salinas, CA
Absolutely love this eyeliner! Doesn't smudge, goes over eye makeup and glitter easily! It's super black and pigmented, I've tried a lot of different eye liners from different brands and this is the only one that lasts all day!
Reina B.
Review for: Bukowski
I originally thought I would love this eyeliner, and at first it was nice, but after awhile the hype wore off. The applicator is easy to use, but I find that the material used causes it to dry up very quickly. The formula is nice, but since the applicator has so quickly dried up, it makes it difficult to use.
Caroline M.
Not as great as the tattoo liner because the brush is felt and not a brush tip but still pretty great. The liner stays forever and is super opaque to create a great long lasting finish. Definitely would suggest it to anyone!
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
I asked for a good felt tip liner in Sephora after I ran out of my Avon marker and my Mac penultimate. I definitely like this one the most out of those 2! The color is very pigmented black, and not streaky. It has not (fingers crossed, knock on wood) dried out on me or appeared to be covered in any eye shadow like a lot of felt tips do. Very precise, love love love!
Erica E.
Aliso Viejo,CA
I love this more than the Tattoo liner! The felt tip is easier for me to maneuver. I can get a perfect cat eye with this and it lasts all day and night! I love Trooper
Katy L.
Edinboro, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the blackest color and it applies so easy and it's so black and DOES NOT MOVE! The only problem is it's very hard to get off at the end of the day. Perfect for winged eye liner. Highly recommend!
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Looooove these eyeliners so much! Precision, color, and easy use. All great quality!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?