11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,193 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
Review for: Hemingway more...
I love this liner!!! I get a perfect wing everytime I use it. I love the color range and how smooth and creamy this goes on. I have almond shaped eyes and this really work for me and doesn't smudge all over the place. I would definitely buy this product again
I love this liner because it is felt and makes such precise lines. Better than urban decays liquid liner. True dark pigments and exact strokes make you the queen you are. Does not dry out quickly and formula is consistent. Comes in a wide array of colors so don't be shy and try them all.
Q & A
Does anyone know of any drugstore dupes for this liner?
I been looking for a new eye lander and everyone is telling me to get this. I am wondering does it really work? How long does it stay on?
Where can i buy this from in new york city? Does it last all day or do i have to keep applying it?
How does this "ink" formula compare to the "tattoo" liner formula? I love the tattoo liner but feel like it isn't quite opaque enough. Is this one more opaque?
Is there a good eyeliner that stays in if you put it on the water line?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos