BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sara D.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is smudge proof, and I have oily lids. It also has a fine tip that makes the perfect winged tip. It also a very pigmented black.
savvy C.
College Station
Review for: Other
Kat Von D Ink Liner is the best eye liner I have ever used. It goes on well. For me it usually results in cat eye of a medium thickness.
Ximena S.
Fort Myers
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't get me started on this product!  I love this brand eyeliner, it's so easy to apply and it stay on for a long time and the tip is percent .
Michelle M.
I used it once and it dried up. The felt too makes it hard to make a good wing. I have eyeliner that coats less than hald that works way better
Grace O.
El Dorado, AR
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is the best eyeliner that I have ever used, honestly. I love it so freaking much and I highly recommend. It is VERY long lasting.
Angelina B.
Review for: Trooper
This eye liner is awesome!!! I love all Kat Von d products they really do stay on all day! The pen makes this easy to apply. I would recommend!
Meg G.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Trooper
My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner. It's felt tip so it's basically fool proof, last all day and a way better formula than elfs liquid liner.
brandie r.
wellston
These are so pretty and if love to have the chance to be able to use all of the kat von d make up products to be able to see how great they are
Adine D.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Neruda
The precision on this eyeliner is perfection. This has to be my favorite eyeliner, the tip is so thin that it allows to create an easier wing.
Caitlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these and the colors are great but i just feel like they dont last very long for the price we pay. I was a tiny bit disappointed in that
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?