10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Cumberland, RI
I love this liner! You can get such a clean, precise line. It stays put all day, so I don't worry about it smudging at all. I want all the colors now!
Kris M.
Kris M.
Tampa, FL
Best liquid eyeliner. It contagions a felt tip for more precise use. Long lasting, smudge free. Highly recommend.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Baudelaire
I love this eyeliner!! This is my favorite eyeliner I've ever used. It is very easy to apply and stays on very well. Definitely recommend!!
Kiesa H.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is great! It is super black! And the felt tip on it allows for a great, easy and smooth application!! One of my holy grails!!
Jalynn V.
Jalynn V.
Houston, Texas
Review for: Neruda
I love this eyeliner! It isn't waterproof which is a little unfortunate but the colour is really nice and pigmented. I like the felt tip bc I feel like it's really easy to apply and when it comes to doing little details. I would recommend this color I've always wanted a white eyeliner!
Rosalie K.
Rosalie K.
Milwaukee , WI
This is a great product! You can never go wrong with Kat von D products as they are always smooth, pigmented, and ready for you to slay all day!
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
My number one favorite liner ever. I've tried so many and this is the only liner that has passed the test.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Review for: Trooper
My holy Grail felt tip liner! This liner goes on precise, doesn't bleed, and lasts all day. I recommend it one hundred percent.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Highland Fls, NY
Love these!! They make it so easy to do a bold eye! I personally like the green...it goes very well with brown and hazel eyes!!
Lindee C.
Lindee C.
Review for: Nietzsche
Favorite color ever, even though I can't pronounce the name...last long without fading too much, and it's a great product for the price.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?