10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Trooper
This is my eyeliner holy grail! I cannot live without it, seriously. The brush tip gives me the best application I have ever gotten from any liner EVER. It applies so easily and lasts so incredibly long (48 hours if I really need it to). This is the only eyeliner I have ever purchased over 3 times.
Mia N.
Mia N.
Oakland , CA
Review for: Trooper
I bought the ink liner when the KVD tattoo liner was out of stock...and it doesn't even compare, unfortunately. It would probably be ok for someone who consistently likes a very thick line, but there isn't much precision to it. It is very black and long lasting, but I won't be purchasing it again.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Troy
Review for: Trooper
This liner earns 5 stars. Not only does it have a tip that you can easily shape your liner with but the liquid liner itself dries so fast! The price is very worth it. I won't buy any other eyeliner unless it is made by Miss Kat Von D. She is truly an artist outside and inside of the tattoo parlor.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Buford, GA
Review for: Neruda
Loved this product because if you apply it to your waterline it give you a super awake and youthful look. However the wet and wild brand is basically the same thing in a mor boring package and only $0.99. So depends on how long you expect it to last. Obviously the more expensive will last longer.
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
I got a sample with my beauty insider from Sephora and I think it might be better than the Stila liner. The applier isn't really felt so it won't cause the little string from the felt, and it's not too flexible so it's the perfect cat eye beginners must-have because your swoop will come out perf!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
Review for: Trooper
My HG! I can apply the tiniest line for tight lining or the thickest cat eye you've ever seen. The tip is tiny and precise and I love that the fibers don't splay. You can't feel it on your face like a gel and it doesn't burn if you fat finger it and get it on your actual eye. I adore this stuff!
Brittany Raeann K.
Brittany Raeann K.
Austin, TX
The Kat Von D ink liner is a good liquid liner but it's not as good to me as the tattoo liner. This has more of a solid felt tip and isn't as easy to apply. That being said, it is still a lot better than a lot of liquid eyeliners out there. KVD all ways has top of the line products. Solid color.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Review for: Trooper
With the success of the Tattoo liner, I had to give this a try. I want to start off saying I love this liner and I use it everyday, BUT it is more difficult to use. I find it skips on the skin a lot and have ruined my makeup more than once on accident. I love the idea but I prefer the brush tip
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
Review for: Trooper
Super pigmented, fine tipped pen, easy to control, fast setting, newbie friendly, amazing product! Lasts forever before drying out too so you get a lot of bang for your buck! As a side note, all of KVD's packaging is so gorgeous too! lol I highly recommend this product for beginners to pros! =)
Haley H.
Haley H.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This product is the definition of 5 stars! It's the easiest way to achieve the wing that will literally be so sharp it will hop off your eyelid and fly away. So easy to use and I don't think I'll ever go back to any other eyeliner product. The packaging is so cute and very much worth the money!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?