10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Brittany Raeann K.
Brittany Raeann K.
Austin, TX
The Kat Von D ink liner is a good liquid liner but it's not as good to me as the tattoo liner. This has more of a solid felt tip and isn't as easy to apply. That being said, it is still a lot better than a lot of liquid eyeliners out there. KVD all ways has top of the line products. Solid color.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
Review for: Trooper
My HG! I can apply the tiniest line for tight lining or the thickest cat eye you've ever seen. The tip is tiny and precise and I love that the fibers don't splay. You can't feel it on your face like a gel and it doesn't burn if you fat finger it and get it on your actual eye. I adore this stuff!
Tiana S.
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
Review for: Trooper
Super pigmented, fine tipped pen, easy to control, fast setting, newbie friendly, amazing product! Lasts forever before drying out too so you get a lot of bang for your buck! As a side note, all of KVD's packaging is so gorgeous too! lol I highly recommend this product for beginners to pros! =)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Review for: Trooper
With the success of the Tattoo liner, I had to give this a try. I want to start off saying I love this liner and I use it everyday, BUT it is more difficult to use. I find it skips on the skin a lot and have ruined my makeup more than once on accident. I love the idea but I prefer the brush tip
Haley H.
Haley H.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This product is the definition of 5 stars! It's the easiest way to achieve the wing that will literally be so sharp it will hop off your eyelid and fly away. So easy to use and I don't think I'll ever go back to any other eyeliner product. The packaging is so cute and very much worth the money!
Rai B.
Rai B.
Neptune, NJ
I have the Ink Liner in Trooper and I love it. It's easy to use, so I can get real close to my lash line. It's pretty dark, which is great. I've been using it on and off since the summer and it stil hasn't dried up or ran out, which I'm very happy with. When it runs out, I'm repurchasing ASAP.
Julia Potter P.
Julia Potter P.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Hemingway
I feel that this liner is a bit more comfortable that the Tattoo liner, I purchased mine at Sephora. I felt like it was one of the most long-wearing liners i've owned. I'm also a long time fan of felt tip eyeliners, which is a plus. I totally recommend to anyone looking for long lasting wear.
Dimytria B.
Dimytria B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is amazing. I'm a big fan of felt tip liners, for me they're easier to use. Especially for creating a nice car eye wing. I have brown eyes and I love a dark black liquid eyeliner that won't budge. This does the job. It was a gift from my mom and now it's the only eyeliner I use.
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
Galena Park, TX
Review for: Hemingway
Great liner if you are looking for a goof brown liner to wear. Its also very long wearing and stays all night. I wore this on a hot summer day and it didn't budge. I purchased this at sephora at a reasonable price and will def. be buying again. And may I also add the packaging it super cute.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Review for: Trooper
Stays on so well. I'm super picky with liquid liner. I used the wet n wild H20 proof liner before this one bc it stayed forever but I didn't like the struggle of taking it off. This eyeliner however comes off super easily with makeup remover. The applicator also allows for more precise lines.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?