BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Evelyn C.
bloomingdale, IL
Review for: Trooper more...
This is a great eyeliner, goes on smooth and very black. Has a tiny bit of shine to it. Love the felt tip easy to use and create a wing with. Packaging is great, tends to dry up a little fast for me.
Macie  B.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Nietzsche more...
This is definitely a great product. The only issue I have is applying it but that could be operator error. It lasts all day and night long. I think it is a good value. I would definitely buy this again.
Eden N.
Owensboro
Review for: Trooper more...
The color is good and I love how easy it goes on and feels but the price is a little high compared to some of my other holy grail liners, but I do wear it often. I might buy again in a different color.
Emily R.
Minneapolis, MN
I will never replace this eyeliner with any other eyeliner. I love the felt tip because it makes winged eyeliner SO. EASY. It has amazing staying power, definitely waterproof.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
The product of the liners the colors everything about this product it's amazing I love the packaging I love everything about the product the pigments the textures it's amazing
Ana P.
Review for: Trooper more...
I don't like how the ink is not consistent and I have to constantly spray the product so it actually works, it also irritates my eyes whenever I do a wing eye more than once.
Alexandra H.
Review for: Trooper more...
The pigment is good, the felt tip is decent(bends too much and bristle come apart easily). It’s looks cute though. My biggest downfall with this is how fast it dries out. Will not be purchasing again.
D K.
Los Angeles
Ahhhhh!!!! LOVE THESE!!!!
BEST EYE LINERS EVER!!!!
KAT VON D.
Okay. Calming down, I can easily communicate that I am in love with these eyeliner.
I own both the Kat Von D INK liners, and also the Kat Von D tattoo eyeliners. I own about 7. Because I love the colors too.
AND THEY LAST ALL DAY AND IF YOU FALL ASLEEP WITH YOUR MAKEUP ON (not recommending, but if)
THEN YOU WAKE UP WITH THE EYELINER STILL GLAMOROUSLY IN PLACE.
The next morning.
Kat Von D's eyeliners are the bomb!
(They are like felt tip pens with very precise points that glide the color across the top of your eyelashes. And with a very strong color but very very thin line, you can draw out a cat's eye.)
They are amazing and I am in love with them.
I have black in both the Ink and the Tattoo. (One is slightly different in the liner point, but mostly I can't tell the diff. I love them both.)
I have a darker teal blue, I have a dark green, I have two different browns, and a purple also, I think.
(They all have great names like Hemingway, and Trooper; but I can't remember them all. )
I mean it: I am in love with these Kat Von D eye pens. I just discovered them about 2 weeks ago.
Now I wonder how I could have EVER used any other brand!
Oymniy W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Love this liner because of the fine tip it is very precise with bold color I have light brown eyes and it makes my eyes pop .I use this color mostly when I have blue tones or green tones on, I purchased from Sephora and will buy again
Chelsea C.
Reseda
Review for: Trooper more...
The best eyeliner I have ever bought. It goes on so smooth. I bought this at Sephora. It lets me do whatever lines I want. Thick lines or thin lines. I bought it so many times and will keep buying it.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?