BY KAT VON D #12 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Andrea C.
Just like the Tattoo version Kat Von D does not let you down. This high quality liner gives you perfect winged edges and lasts all day. It gives you a beautiful finish and well worth the price.
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
The best of the best! i like both liners from katvond you can never go wrong. they are so pigmented, the applicator is perfect and very fine so you can easily create that winged liner without causing a mess. it dries matte and quickly and its $20
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Such a good product! The design of the brush is designed on a Japanese brush and it does the lines so precisely and beautifully. No other liner compares to this one. Give a try if you haven’t!
Leslie P.
Columbia, KY
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
my favorite eyeliner. It is very easy to make a wing with. I have green eyes and use the black tropper. I have used other eyeliners like Clinique I choose this one over anything else.
Maria O.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Nietzsche more...
I absolutely love this color when I want a pop to my makeup. It last a really long time, it's 20 dollars with is the same price as the tattoo liner. I also love the package. I would definitely recommend this to everybody.
Kat N.
Acton, MA
Review for: Baudelaire, Trooper, Other more...
I really like this liner. I have hooded eyes and it's hard to find a deep black liner that stays on and is pigmented enough to see throughout the day. This tube lasts me a while even though I use it everyday. I love this stuff !
Kayleigh H.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Hemingway more...
This eyeliner is alright but I hate the brush tip her tattoo liner is much much better and I would pick it over this any day. I did get this in a set though with the interstellar pallete.
Laura M.
Holmes, NY
I like this eyeliner for the application and colors. I own a few of these. However, they do not stay as well as the ink eyeliner she has. But all in all, I would definitely recommend this
Vanna S.
Princeton, WV
This is by far my absolute favorite makeup product. It applies well, it lasts long, and I love the way it looks after application. In my opinion, Kat Von D has the best makeup products.
Sarah L.
Fayetteville, NC
I have yet to buy anything from Katt von Dee that I wasn’t impressed with. It’s extremely easy to use. It’s a little on the pricey side but well worth it. Even the packaging was nice. I’ll always buy this concealer.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?