BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is great. The black is very black and the application is easy. It lasts all day without running. I definitely recommend it.
Alexandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! I wear it almost everyday, what I like the most is the pigmentation , that is easy to apply and It lasts all day
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner! Creates a perfect wing and easy application. Stays all day and waterproof. Bought in Sephora. I have a brown eye color.
Piper W.
Mason City, IA
Review for: Nietzsche
Smooth eyeliner that glides on the eye easily. Love the cool colors. Stays on from the start of the day to the finish. Love love love!
Tuanh L.
Review for: Trooper
Love. one of the blackest liner on my Asian hooded eyes. the wings are firece. no hassle on making my wings and repurched like 3 times
Morgan R.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Trooper
I can never go back to a drugstore brand liner after using this. Best thing I've ever bought. I use it every day. I need more colors!!
Natalia Y.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper
Really love this eyeliner! Really long lasting. I wish she had a waterproof formula. The tip stays sharp and color stays pretty black.
Patience S.
Review for: Neruda, Nietzsche, Trooper, Dali
It's the only thing from Kat Von D I do not like. I don't like the tip on this liner. It isn't very pigmented, it also doesn't stay on.
amanda c.
Review for: Dali
I Love kat von ds ink liners!! they are my favorite liquid eyeliners to use. i can really get a precise wing with the tip of the brush
Krista P.
Wilsonville, OR
Review for: Bukowski
This stuff is the lest! This fine point is perfect for cat eyes! It's so smooth, never fades and lasts all day no matter what I'm doing
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?