BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alba A.
Alba A.
I love using these eyeliners. Even though they are not advertise as been waterproof, they have a lasting effect. If I use it for an eye look in the morning, I know my eye look is going to last all day
Klarissa L.
Klarissa L.
This is by far the best eye liner I've had. I bought it at sephora for just $20. It has a easy to use applicator that doesn't go everywhere. For the price it is well worth the buy. Don't even look anywhere else because this is the one!
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Trooper
Best ever!!! Seriously, like I can wear it all day long and it would wear off! It won’t smear on my eyes! Easy to apply! A bit pricey for my taste but worth it! I get it at Sephora! I hope this helps.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
los lunas, NM
Review for: Nietzsche
This liner was super bold and bright I love the vivid color and how long it lasted without smearing are running for $20 I felt this is a very good price and the product seem to last quite a long time
Desarea K.
Desarea K.
Knoxville
Review for: Bukowski
THIS IS THE BEST LINER EVER!!!! It doesn't tough, it doesn't smear, it's black as black, it lasts FOREVER. The applicator is so easy to do a perfect wing with. I've been struggling for years to find my perfect liner and this is it.
Shayna B.
Shayna B.
Review for: Trooper
Stays put and doesn't smear. Easy to apply with the felt tip and stays put all day until I remove! It's not messy at all and lasts me a long time even with daily use. I've used this liner for years. I have no complaints about it.
Angelique A.
Angelique A.
Review for: Trooper
Kat Von D has the best ink liners that I have tried so far they're a cruelty free brand. This glides on beautifully it doesn't compare to most . I picked mine up at Sephora. I absolutely recommend this
judy f.
judy f.
Review for: Trooper
Have been using this product for years and all I can say is that I love this product. I have oily lids and have had difficulty finding an eye liner which stays on my eyes. This product is amazing.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
These run out 10 times faster than the tattoo liner and they don't go on as well. I've fallen to temptation and tried more than once. Disappointed. Bought at Sephora. Get the tattoo liner instead!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love this eyeliner! This is my go to when I don't have my tattoo liner around in Trooper! I love the colors and that I can match the pigments to every look I create. It's highly pigmented and I always love the edgy packaging of Kat Von D products. Definitely recommend!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?