10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Keri D.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
This liner is great. The black is very black and the application is easy. It lasts all day without running. I definitely recommend it.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I used it once and it dried up. The felt too makes it hard to make a good wing. I have eyeliner that coats less than hald that works way better
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
I love these and the colors are great but i just feel like they dont last very long for the price we pay. I was a tiny bit disappointed in that
Navith V.
Navith V.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Trooper
I bought this tattoo liner for about twenty bucks it's really good and it's lasted a while considering I wear eyeliner almost every single day I would recommend this product the only thing for me is that the tip tends to dry a little so u have to shake it a lot
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
Best eyeliner ever!I got trooper which is jet black.It lasts all day and is easy to use.Glides on very well.Has a long trip to help.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Pecos, TX
Review for: Neruda, Trooper
My go to eyeliners so smooth pigmented and easy to use I use these every time I'm looking for that sharp eyeliner and last all day.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Review for: Trooper
I'm not the biggest fan of the INK liner by KvD only because I'm not a felt tip liquid liner kind of girl. I prefer the TATTOO liner since it has a brush tip. However, this is still a GREAT liner. As with anything KvD, you can't go wrong and her stuff is top notch! This is a very black liner that will stay put throughout the day without fading or smudging away.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Trooper
I heard so much hype about this eyeliner. The brush is easy to use and create a precise line. It doesn't smear and stays in place for hours. The only drawback is that it is not as pigmented as I thought it would be. I have used gel, liquid, and stick liners that have been super pitch black pigmented, but as far as this liner goes, the pigmentation is average.
Mayra Q.
Mayra Q.
Review for: Trooper
I love the colors and it's easy to use and has a great pigmentation. I got this product at sefora and they have a lot more colors.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Cumberland, RI
I love this liner! You can get such a clean, precise line. It stays put all day, so I don't worry about it smudging at all. I want all the colors now!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?