BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Acacia H.
Shirley, MA
favorite eyeliner ever! the fray-proof felt tip is super easy to work worth, product lasts a long time and the formula is amazing! doesnt flake or transfer, zero complaints, im on my third one! absolutely adore it! try this if you havent!!!
Starr D.
LaGrange
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner of all time! The tip is such a fine point, making wings very easy to create, and the formula is ultra velvety and pigmented.  I will never buy another liner!  I recommend this to anyone who has ever used or wants to use a liquid liner.
Vicky T.
Buffalo, NY
After using Kat Von D's ink liner, I don't prefer using any other eye liner! It's a great product and lasts a very long time. I recommend the Ink liner over the Tattoo liner because the tattoo liner ran out pretty quickly. This is very similar to Stila's eye liner but is cheaper.
Culture S.
Trying to improve my eyeliner game! This stuff can be quite intimidating at first. It goes on super black, dries fast and the felt is very sturdy. It does it make it easy to draw a thin line. Getting down the wing part takes some practice. Love it. Not sure if it dries out quickly..I just bought it.
Amanda G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL LIQUID LINER!!! I'm not very good with brush liners so this felt tip is much better for me. I use this liner almost everyday and it gives me the sharpest wings. I have bought this so many times, it's ridiculous.
Harleigh B.
Works amazing! Goes on so smoothly and does not smudge easily at all! Dark pigmented color that only needs to be applied once! I have a hard time doing a winged liner and with this product it is so easy!
Lexa J.
Parma Heights
Review for: Trooper
I use this liner everyday! It gives the perfect, sharp winged liner. The only con I have for it is that it dries out very quickly, but other than that it is very good. I love how pigmented it is. I enjoy the product, but I'm considering trying an alternative before buying it again.
mariah u.
TRUMBULL , CT
this eyeliner goes on so precise. i bought it at sephora to try out and i am in love with it. i am not a fan of the other kat von d eyeliners but this one stands above them. it is very pigmented with a shiny black color (trooper). easy application - brush applicator instead of a felt one
Adriana L.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Trooper
I personally prefer the Ink liner over the tattoo liner because i love a thick wing and this one is the perfect one to do so. I love the felt tip and it makes filling in my wing much easier and I waste less product. This eyeliner is my holy grail!! everybody complements my wing
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Trooper
I thought this was the tattoo liner when I was in a rush at Sephora . I realized when I got home that i picked up the wrong one but decided to try it anyway. For the price I would not ever buy this again. The applicator is stiff and makes it very hard for me to create a good wing.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?