10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Mrs. B.
Mrs. B.
Review for: Trooper
So this liner is the BOMB!!

I've been looking for a great liner like this for YEARS, literally! The tip is so fine that it took me some time to master, but once I did (by resting my hand on my cheekbone) WOW. It makes the perfect line, the color is great and it does not wear or smear. What I REALLY love is for my "no makeup look" I can make a fine line really really really close, like AT my last line, and it looks so natural! This is my new "go to." Thanks to Sephora for giving me a free sample!
Clare W.
Clare W.
Garrettsville
Looks beautiful, stays on well. Easy to apply. I love the felt tip! Only issue is that it starts drying out after a few months.
dreaa l.
dreaa l.
This is my favorite liner! Its really dark , last long and easy to apply this a go to product my best one hands down!
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Ulysses, KS
Love ♡♡♡ the black ink "Kat Von D" eyeliner. It has a perfect tip to do wings & it is easy to apply and remove. It's not waterproof .☆☆☆☆
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Trooper
I'm a huge fan of eyeliner. Anyone who knows me well knows this fact. Kat Von D has outdone herself with this amazing liquid eyeliner! It goes on smooth and thin making it easy to draw in those cat eyes. And it lasts for hours and hours. One night I accidentally fell asleep with my makeup on and I woke up with still perfect eyeliner! love, love, love!
Mara L.
Mara L.
Edinburg, Texas
It lasts the whole day. It goes over the eyeshadows with glitter. I don't have any trouble. I just wish it were matte. It does look skiny
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Dallas
Review for: Trooper
Probably the best pen liner I have ever used. Didn't smear or put out too much product.  I love that I can wear it all day.  Does not come off till you're ready for it to come off.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liner of all time! It literally is my holy grail! I go through these all of the time and I recommend them to all of my clients! It goes on so smoothly and so opaque
Yaritza R.
Yaritza R.
Bronx
Review for: Trooper
Easy to use. Smooth even application, the color is pigmented. It does not have any shine and it's better in price than some other brands
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Swords Creek, VA
Review for: Trooper
Just go this product from my fiance for valentines day and I'm already in love with it! It stays all day and does not smudge. I swatched it on my hand as soon as I got it and it was still there the next morning after I woke up. I love it! The only negative thing is that if you mess up it's hard to fix because of how fast it dries.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?