11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 3,193 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 496 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Tap on the liners last for a long time and make sure that they stay there it makes it super easy to make a wing in the product last along time there is now on from provement on this product and you can buy it at Sephora I will buy this again
These are very pigmented and last! They only issue I have with them is the felt tip tends to dry during application which can be annoying when trying to make that perfect wing!
These are one of the best liquid pen liners on the market. If you haven't tried them yet, go now. They glide on easily and last all day long. I've bought them in 3 or 4 colors. Grab them at Sephora.
Q & A
How do these compare to her tattoo liner?
Why is this hyped when every time I go to use it, it dries so quickly?
Are these shiny or matte finishes?
I'm thinking about trying this liner so I would love to know if it's worth the hype or should I try other brands first? (Not an expert with eyeliner)
I've heard a lot about this liner lately and was just wondering if it truly lives up to the hype. How long does it last? Does it feel heavy on the eye? Does it come off too easily?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos