BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ana P.
Ana P.
Lexington
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D's eyeliner are the best! I love their packaging. & this product os really easy to work with. It gives you a really great bold sharp wing eyeliner. Its very good value. I will be buying this again.
Lyric P.
Lyric P.
Review for: Bukowski, Trooper
I fell in love with these two eye liners!! The only thing I can say is that after a long day of wear your wings tend to fade a bit. But the color pay off for a few hours will be great! For sure would recommend Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Yesica L.
Yesica L.
This are awesome! Easy to use and you can make precise eyeliner looks with these. They are high in pigmentation just like all Kat con d products of course. Will give you bulletproof wings. I will most definitely buy this again!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Thornton
Review for: Bukowski
Love the kat Von D ink liner! Easy to use ! My wing liner always looks sharp and the tip makes it easy to make clean lines! I bought it online but I'm sure Sephora carries it! I would recommend especially if u have trouble with winged liner
Brisa E.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Long lasting, cruelty free and lots of color options. Whats mot too love?! Color wont rub off or smear. Super easy and fun to apply. The price can seem a bit pricy, but one pays for what they get; quality.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this liner. It last all day at work and all night when I go out. I don’t think there is anything that could be improved. The packaging is very sleek. I will definitely be buying it again.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
It had been so long since I had spent time on my eyes, I never thought I would complete successful wings again. Then came the Ink Liner. It's magic. It's always ready to go, never dries out and flicks a perfect wing every time. So in love.
Miriel D.
Miriel D.
Doral, florida
Review for: Trooper
I LOVE KAT VON D products, all of them and the ink liner is so far my favorite , i use it every single day and it doesn't matter how the weather is , how much i sweat it stays perfect all day long. LOVE IT
Colette C.
Colette C.
I can never go back to any other eye liner because this one is SO GOOD. It's easy to use to achieve the perfect wing whether you like it huge or small. My go-to is the tattoo liner in black. It's amazing.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Trooper
My go to liner. It's super black and has a really nice Matte finish to it. It glides on real nice and the tip is really hard and sturdy which is a plus. So much better than the tattoo liner. And it stays on all day, no smudges or transfers!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?