10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Wendy J.
Wendy J.
Phoenix
Review for: Woolf
I swear by this eyeliner.  There is nothing out there, that I have tried that lasts as long.  I love the tip and believe it is a great purchase.  Can't live without it!
Phanyda L.
Phanyda L.
Review for: Trooper
You can cry and rub your eyes all you want because this will never budge! It's the best eyeliner. Definitely waterproof and it refuses to move.
Zhl ..
Zhl ..
Review for: Bukowski
This product is amazing!! I love the color and it doesn't smudge at all it takes time to take off which is amazing I recommend this product a lot or any Kat Von D product and it's so cheap
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
These eyeliners are so smooth and so workable. Perfectly pigmented and just all around great. The bold colors are cute and no over done. The subtle every day pinks, purples and grays are just as good if you're not into the bolds!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Trooper
This is by far my favorite eyeliner! It goes on so smooth and has fool proof application. The color is completely black and stays on all day
Kayleigh G.
Kayleigh G.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Trooper
Possibly the best felt-tip eyeliner on the market. You have incredible control when using it, and the fine tip allows for the most precise of application (I need that perfect winged eyeliner!) Dries quickly and matte black. Goes over shadows flawlessly, and stays on all day without smudging or fading. Also, very easy to clean up wiggly lines with makeup remover and a q-tip, and you don't need to scrub to get it off at the end of the day. I've tried tons of felt-tipped liners, and this is well worth every penny.
marissa v.
marissa v.
Review for: Bosch, Trooper, Hemingway
I love the liners they don't smudge or anything and I don't have to worry about getting liner on my eye lids close to my brow or having to reapply it
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper
I much prefer the tattoo liner, but this is the best felt tip liner (that I've tried and I've tried many). The liner is BLACK BLACK, not like a black, or a charcoal, the color is dense and I love it. After application, it dries fast. Like the tattoo liner, it literally lasts for months. Kat Von D makes the best liners in the market (IMO).
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Applies very great. Lasts all day and night! Great color choices. Starts to get crumbly after about 8 hours of wear. Nice packaging as well
Tania A.
Tania A.
Easton, PA
Review for: Trooper
This product is just awesome I love the way that it's not a felt tip line or it's actually reminds me of hair so you can apply the perfect wing application and it stays on... Slight fading but nothing major and when it does it feathers very nice
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?