BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Osmari N.
Review for: Woolf
This is always been my go to liner! Such an amazing formula on glides on wonderfully! Depending on how much you use it, it does last quite awhile.
Rosalie K.
Milwaukee , WI
This is a great product! You can never go wrong with Kat von D products as they are always smooth, pigmented, and ready for you to slay all day!
Review for: Nerdrum
The ink liner is a fairly good liner, however, I will not be repurchasing this product. It tends to dry out very easily and is hard to work with
Ranjani S.
niskayuna
Review for: Trooper
I love the pigmentation. The only thing i have a problem with it that my eyes water sometimes and it smudges most of the times. Not a good sight!
Corina V.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Trooper
If I could give a higher star rating I would! This has been my all time favorite eye liner. The pen makes it super easy to get the perfect wing!
Elisa P.
The ink liner is my go to liner it works so well and really stays black all day!! Easy to use for beginners and makes an amazingly easy cat eye!
Alexis G.
Ontario, OR
Review for: Hemingway
My favorite eyeliner ever super pigmented lasts all day and is super smooth on the eyes . My go to eyeliner weather I'm doing a full face or not.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Kat Von D's entire line. The ink liner is my #halloweenessential. It goes on super smooth, dries fast and lasts all night. I'm in love. 💜🎃
Keren V.
Review for: Woolf
Love love love this liner its very black ! Very easy to use specially if your into wing eyeliner! The tip is very thing perfect for precise lines
Yvonne P.
Timonium, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bukowski
They are amazing! The tip of the liner is amazing and it allows me to do my cat liner so much easier! Definitely will repurchase and recommended
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?