BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jenn K.
Review for: Nietzsche
By far the most amazing eyeliner I have ever purchased absolutely worth the $23 price range. It's a cat eye winged liner perfection. The only thing to keep in mind is to try to keep it standing up cap side down it will not run out as fast
Ashley S.
Brazil, IN
Review for: Baudelaire
This is such a good liner! It stays on so long and who doesn't love an all day liner? I know I do!
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Review for: Dali
Si perfect her whole collection is amazing. Long lasting and matte dry down finish. The shades are very cute
Angela C.
Colton, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
This stuff works amazing!!! It stays on all day and doesn't wear off in the day! I love it!!
Jade C.
Review for: Neruda
The Kat Von D ink liner neruda is so good! i love using this on my bottom waterline to make my eyes look larger.
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Woolf
Glides so well and stays on all day! I've slept with it and it has stayed on until the next morning
Iris F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Would love to try I've heard soo much about this liner. I'm a liner fanatic!!
Erin M.
Troy, MI
Review for: Trooper
This liquid liner is so great to make the perfect wing. The felt tip glides smoothly across the lid and creates the perfect flick. The liner stays all day long and is so black and pigmented. I bought it at Sephora and tried it as soon as I got home from the store. This is my new go-to for dramatic looks! Love this!
Tessa C.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Neruda
I know it can be difficult to make a white liner that doesn't separate or crack after its applied, but this one works very well! This is my favorite liner to use if I want to mix it up and do a white wing rather than a traditional black one
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Trooper
Kat Von D's trooper eyeliner is the only eyeliner i have used for about 2 years now. I have bought about 5 of these over that time. That seems like a lot but i use it everyday. It creates the perfect wing and is long lasting. It stays on so well that if i have to be up early in the morning i will apply this before bed, and it will still be perfect by the time i wake up. Every time i run out i immediately have to go repurchase. I swear by this..if you haven't tried it you need to.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?