10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Emily R.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
I think everyone already knows kvd tattoo liners are a holy grail product they last forever and are smudge proof Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
I find the ink liner to be a great option for every day liner. The tip is thin and precise. It makes it easy to glide along your eye. I received this product in an ipsy bag and was very happy with it.
Julita
Julita
Review for: Trooper
Just recently bought my second one. This is an actual gift from the heavens. It's pigmented, extremely black, matte, does not smudge or fade, and the tip is so precise. I've tried the Stila felt tip liner and it does not come even close to this one. You need it!
Debra B.
Debra B.
Sevierville
Loved it! I love having options of several shades of colors. The twist up pens are my favorites. Easy to carry in my purse for middle of the day touch ups.
Luisa T.
Luisa T.
Posen, IL
My only problem is it wears out over 5 hours on oily skin one day I'll fine something that isn't impossible to remove but stays long enough Von D Ink Liner
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Los Angeles, CA
These are one of the best liquid pen liners on the market. If you haven't tried them yet, go now. They glide on easily and last all day long. I've bought them in 3 or 4 colors. Grab them at Sephora.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
Review for: Neruda
This eyeliner dried out super fast and I don't even think it lasts that long. I tried it only once and wasn't impressed. I'll never use it again.
Michaela N.
Michaela N.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Trooper
If this was matte it would be my holy grail Liner. If stored upside down the Liner stays nice and inky for MONTHS. The tip is lovely and sharp.
Ashley c.
Ashley c.
San antonio
I love this liner. My favorite is this one but black liner. Really cut to do the wing and lids. I recommend this eyeliner. Ink is always better
Karen F.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Love love love this liner! It sets in seconds and comes in the most incredible colors. Who would have thought of a periwinkle liner??? Stellar!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?