BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
Review for: Baudelaire
This is by far the best liquid liner on the market! In love! Doesn't get dry and crack like a lot of other liquid liners! Perfect for that winged eye! Definitely recommend to anyone who regular uses liquid liner!
mariah h.
mariah h.
Milan, MI
I absolutely love this liner, goes on super easy, it stays on all day and doesn't smudge, or fade during the day. It works so much better then any of the other "marker" like eyeliners, you don't have to shake it between strokes. Best eyeliner I've ever bought, will continue to use from now on.
Elle C.
Elle C.
Review for: Trooper
I personally prefer the Ink Liner over the Tattoo Liner because I prefer the matte finish over shiny finish. It stays on all day without smudging and no makeup remover is needed to remove at the end of the day.
Kate K.
Kate K.
My favorite liquid pen. It has a flexible brush for even more precise lines. This pen helped me master winged liner. So fluid and it has a pump to bring product back to the tip so it doesn't dry out. Love!!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
Review for: Dali
This eyeliner is utterly fabulous. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. The colors are very bold and seem to last all day. Comes off easy with the help of makeup remover and brings a bold look to any selfie!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Rosamond , CA
Review for: Trooper
This liner is really smooth and pigmented! It makes my light eyes pop! It is a little thicker than the tattoo liner but works just as good. It lasts forever and I use it everyday! I have and will buy it again!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I'm obsessed with Kat Von D's Trooper Liner!  I use it every day and it always leaves a nice clean sharp line that lasts all day.  No other liner compares and I would 10/10 recommend this to other makeup lovers.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Fountain Vly, CA
This worked well ... until it dried up which made it very frustrating to try to use at the end. The applicator started to take off product I had applied. I wasn't expecting to have to buy liner again so soon.
Yeslin G.
Yeslin G.
Miami
Review for: Nerdrum
Love love love this brand!! I am a fan!! I little pricey but nothing is as easy to apply and lasts overnight. I use it as my daily go to for eye "touch up" at the outer corners and gorgeous lasting glam look.
Susie B.
Susie B.
Review for: Trooper
super easy application and i have shaky hands! Very good color and lasted a long day. This has become part of my everyday routine. The size is good almost like holding a pencil it was easy! For sure buy again!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?