10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Meg C.
Meg C.
Review for: Trooper
Let me say I have very hooded eyes and this liner has been my go to for over 5 years. Never moves after you apply and the tip of the liner is amazing for creating the perfect look.
Maral S.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Trooper
One of my top eyeliners I've ever owned. I use the color trooper because it's super black and last all day long. So easy to use. Highly recommended.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Review for: Trooper
I haven't had this long but from what I can tell it works really well. I got it from Sephora for a decent price. I would probably recommend it to some one. I'm hoping with more use I will love it even more.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Charleston, WV
This is the best eye liner out there! No joke! Stays in place ALL day! I have very oily skin so my makeup tends to look bad by the afternoon but not with this product! Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
So easy to apply long lasting great quality doesn't smudge easily definitely worth the money spent, liners are the Kay von d brands best attribute
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
I find the ink liner to be a great option for every day liner. The tip is thin and precise. It makes it easy to glide along your eye. I received this product in an ipsy bag and was very happy with it.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
I think everyone already knows kvd tattoo liners are a holy grail product they last forever and are smudge proof Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Julita
Julita
Review for: Trooper
Just recently bought my second one. This is an actual gift from the heavens. It's pigmented, extremely black, matte, does not smudge or fade, and the tip is so precise. I've tried the Stila felt tip liner and it does not come even close to this one. You need it!
Luisa T.
Luisa T.
Posen, IL
My only problem is it wears out over 5 hours on oily skin one day I'll fine something that isn't impossible to remove but stays long enough Von D Ink Liner
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Los Angeles, CA
These are one of the best liquid pen liners on the market. If you haven't tried them yet, go now. They glide on easily and last all day long. I've bought them in 3 or 4 colors. Grab them at Sephora.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?