BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Liz P.
Foristell, MO
Review for: Neruda
Everyone needs a white eyeliner in their make up collection. It's a necessity. And this one is a great option. It lasts, doesn't irritate my eyes.
Charity E.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
These products haved saved my life! Has a smooth, clean, application. With the way I am and almost always late to school, I'm blessed I have these.
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
I just got the Baudelaire eyeliner today and already love it so much. I'm incredibly inept at makeup so the felt tip made it easy for me to apply.
Osmari N.
Review for: Woolf
This is always been my go to liner! Such an amazing formula on glides on wonderfully! Depending on how much you use it, it does last quite awhile.
Yvonne P.
Timonium, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bukowski
They are amazing! The tip of the liner is amazing and it allows me to do my cat liner so much easier! Definitely will repurchase and recommended
Corina V.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Trooper
If I could give a higher star rating I would! This has been my all time favorite eye liner. The pen makes it super easy to get the perfect wing!
Rosalie K.
Milwaukee , WI
This is a great product! You can never go wrong with Kat von D products as they are always smooth, pigmented, and ready for you to slay all day!
Lauren N.
Hesperia, CA
Is easy to used wear without smudging is long lasting one of the best that I have try i can truly said I'll keep using her liners they are great.
Lucy L.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Baudelaire
It’s a decent liner and it’s stays on for a solid 6 hours but I️ do notice that it comes off pretty easily after you’ve worn it for a few hours.
Cameron P.
Castro Valley, CA
Review for: Bosch
Great fine tip, easy maneuver, great colors. this is my favorite liquid liner, and I've been doing liquid liners for the last 20 years. yaaas...
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?