BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ariel L.
Ariel L.
Corbin, KY
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to black liquid eyeliner. It stays on so well and the precision felt too is super easy to work with. The pen itself lasts a long time, some brands feel like they dry up quickly, and this does not do that.
Emilee E.
Emilee E.
Review for: Trooper
One of the best eyeliners out there! It is a bit expensive but that’s okay! It’s worth it! It doesn’t dry out fast you get your moneys worth I love Kat I’m general she puts a lot of work into her products and it shows
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
This eyeliner is the definition of long lasting. I just notice that when I apply it I usually have to do a second layer because there will be spots were the product does not disperse evenly. Great brand overall.
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
Monrovia, CA
Absolutely hated this product. If I could give it a 0 I would. Wasn't easy to work with or pliable. Brush tip was so stiff it was impossible to work with there's no give or flexibility. I got a way better look with my $3 wet n wild eyeliner. $20 price point is ridiculous for how bad this product was.
Stefania M.
Stefania M.
Umatilla, OR
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is worth the hype! It glides on smoothly and has a really fine tip. I've only tried trooper, but the pigment is there! I do think it's the best liquid liner I have used. Would recommend it to everyone.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Review for: Trooper
I love it but it's to flexible so if you don't have a steady hand then it'll be hard to draw with. The packaging is very nice. I used it every other day since I wouldn't do a eyeliner look everyday. I would buy again
kathy n.
kathy n.
Review for: Trooper
I have three ink liners in trooper, it's honestly my holy grail! My very first liner I've ever used and will forever be my favorite, it lasts me all day. I just wish it doesn't run out super fast, so I don't have to go buy it again. I recommend this to anyone who loves fine felt point for a liner!
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
I love this formula! It gives me a very dark black and I have good control with the pen. I recently bought a glitter shade and that was incredibly patchy, but their original matte shades are very reliable. I will continue to purchase the black ink liner.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
metairie, LA
Review for: Bukowski
Easy to apply for beginners but also a good product for professional and everyday use, dries quickly, stays on all day long but not hard to remove with a simple makeup wipe. It is worth every penny. It is the best overall liner for the quality and price.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Review for: Trooper
So because it comes from Kat Von D I expected the best but was honestly pretty let down. This one has more pigment than the tattoo liner which is good but still seems to smudge on my eyelid which is not at all fun
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?