BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Brianna R.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper
I've used everything from drugstore 1$ eyeliners to this 25$ liner. And I do have to say that the extra money is worth the buy! I've never been able to find anything like it after I tried. It gives me my best cat eye. I'll be a loyal customer!
Danielle Z.
Lake Stevens, WA
Review for: Neruda
LITERALLY THEE BEST EYELINER EVER. The wear on the this eyeliner is unreal! It seriously lasts ALL day. It was my first time buying it and I'm a fan of anything Kat Von D, but was skeptical of this color's staying power, I wore it to a movie, and it stayed on through gallons of tears! Seriously BUY THIS! You won't regret it.
Lanie M.
Review for: Baudelaire
As always, #KatVonD does not disappoint!! Such a highly pigmented, #longlasting liquid eyeliner that is absolutely amazing! It is a little #pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for! Amazing, and would definitely purchase again!
Sara D.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is smudge proof, and I have oily lids. It also has a fine tip that makes the perfect winged tip. It also a very pigmented black.
Brialee B.
Boise, ID
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
My holy grail-favorite liners! Trooper is a must have for an even glide, high pigment, thin application! It's so good for not smudging and even though there are other colors they perform the same, I just prefer "Trooper".
Cassidy R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper
Definitely one of the best eyeliners I've ever worn looks great on my dark brown eyes and it's super light weight and won't transfer to the top of your eye lid which is a big problem for people with oily eyelids. I would recomend this to everyone it's really great!
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Trooper
This liner worked really well. I was impressed with how dark and pigmented it was. A little goes a long way so be careful when you apply this.
Jessica S.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: Trooper
I have been using this liner for a year and I absolutely love it. The thin tip really helps. Super easy to apply.
Tuyen N.
I have been using mine for months and it's still going strong. The brush is good for going wings but not extremely sharp wings which is a downside. I prefer the tattoo liner for but my ink liner is still full of product so i will continue using it for now.
Alexis G.
Ontario, OR
Review for: Hemingway
My favorite eyeliner ever super pigmented lasts all day and is super smooth on the eyes . My go to eyeliner weather I'm doing a full face or not.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?