10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Casey A.
Casey A.
Lyndhurst
The only liner I use. It stays all day, applies easily, and is versitile. I can make thin lines, or bold, daring cat eyes. I tried tattoo liner, but the ink applies nicer.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
New York
Review for: Trooper
I've been using this liner since it came out and it is the only black liquid liner that I use and will ever use! It does not budge and it is super black.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Lindenwold, NJ
Review for: Trooper
This liner applies super smoothly for a liquid. The color pay-off is good as well. I was really surprised by the spring in the container though...I know it's silly but it's annoying that it takes a few times for me to get the stupid lid on because the spring pushes so hard!
Joelle S.
Joelle S.
Tucson
These are so worth the money. My absolute favorite liquid liners. They make it so easy to achieve the perfect winged liner. I use these almost every day.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
I own it and I love it great for a first date. It will last all day! No mess! ♡♡♡♡♡♡ I have nothing bad to sah about it@@ Kat Von D Ink Liner
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is anazing, it is so easy yo control. I like doing wingliner and this eyeliner makes it that much easier with the felt tip. Occasionally on days that it is very hot, and I'm a little sweaty it will smudge on my upper eyelid, and also after wearing it for long.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Review for: Hemingway
I love this liner, it is easy to use and it stays on all day. I will definitely be getting other colors.  The color goes on smooth and even.
Katt C.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
ALWAYS always use this. Expecially for winged liner. It's so easy to use and it goes on smooth. I always have this in my collection in various colors
Mary Kate F.
Mary Kate F.
Not my favorite eyeliner. Although it comes in pretty colors and is simple to apply, I don't like the way it tends to wear off. It starts to get crumbly and faded.
Kyli B.
Kyli B.
A beautiful broad selection of colors! Every Kat product is known for its amazing quality and color pay off! A must have product to add to your collection! ♡♡♡♡♡
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?