BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Valerie D.
Fairview park , Oh
Review for: Bosch
Go to eye liner. great precision, goes on smoothly and stays on all day. by far the easiest eye liner I have used. continue to buy time and time again
Rhen L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you dont want your liner to run, USE THIS. No streak, dries quicky, can be used for your eyebrows (if you have sparse or none). Excellent product.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI
Review for: Trooper
If you're looking for a great felt tip liquid liner, I definitely recommend you getting this eyeliner. Waterproof, long lasting and worth the price.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
ALWAYS always use this. Expecially for winged liner. It's so easy to use and it goes on smooth. I always have this in my collection in various colors
Alessandra C.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Trooper
This is the most amazing liquid liner ever! It glides on perfectly with precision! And the fact that it doesn't smear is amazing! Highly recommend!!
Samantha M.
Marble Falls, TX
Kat Von D is already a badass and she puts that into her makeup. She is a goddess in my book!! I love her! My dream is to have her do a tattoo on me.
Shada P.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Woolf
This is the product that I really do not like it is not the best product I ever use my sister does like it tho but it is not the best though so yeah
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this liner in the dark navy shade and it works great. It also doesn't budge. It is a bit difficult to get a very smooth line with this felt tip
Viviana G.
Review for: Trooper
Favorite liner by far number #1. Works amazing line so sharp color really black love it nothing bad about thos product wouldn't trade it for nothing!
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Other
Love kat von D liner the felt tip shape it's very precise black as black can be no smears drips and the twist cap keeps it on securely no drying out
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?