BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
LOVE THIS LINER. I got it for $19 at Sephora which is a little expensive but totally worth it. I'm about to go back and repurchase. it's water proof which is awesome! and it's super easy to apply. I feel like it ran out kind of quickly but I've been using it daily.
Marlen M.
Marlen M.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: Trooper
So I just bought this yesterday at Sephora for the first time and Im in love! I love how easy it applies and its not dry when I put it on (unlike other liquid eyeliners😕)! I would definitely buy this again once I run out!
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
I own a few of these in different colors and they're such a fun and easy way to brighten up your eye look. They are super easy to handle and give the perfect sharp cat eye. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone interested in a fun eyeliner that's easy to use
Kalee G.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
I'm in love with all Kat Von D eyeliner. It's one of the best in its class and never disappoints! I also really like the names of the products, Bukowski happens to be my favorite writer- I bet you can guess what I bought when I saw it! Overall, great product.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Love love love these!! I love all of the different colors and how easy it is to make a winged eyeliner. Have you guys tried them out yet? Highly recommend these because I can already tell you, you won't be disappointed!<3
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Woolf
This is one of my favorite long lasting eyeliners. I love the grey color of woolf, it's great for a more natural look. It stays on all day. The price is the only down side but the point on it gives your the perfect wing.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Rush city
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner pencil! If there is an eyeliner product I would recommend it would be this one everyday all day. It goes on black as can be and gives you that razor sharp with if that is the look you are trying to achieve!
nia G.
nia G.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Trooper
Super long wearing liner! The liquid doesn't dry out fast at all! You get the most for what you pay for. Easy to apply, felt tip is awesome and super precise! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a holy grail eyeliner!
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Neruda
This product allows me to make very fine lines when I want and very nice colors. I have a. Purple of these and use them for multiple uses when it comes to makeup or whatever. Feels good in the hand and looks nice on skin.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I received this product as a gift and I can say it is a nice liner! I found it easy to use and the application of it is quite nice! They have a nice arrangement of shades and the price is very doable! If you are looking for a good liner, they are quite nice!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?