10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Any color shade at my finger tips! Or should I day my wing tips? Lol Striking perfect lines that may make the wearer fly away. Wear it all the time to look bombin.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Review for: Hemingway
These eyeliners are incredible! Not only are they easy to apply, but they are very long lasting as well. For the quality of the product, the price is most certainly worth it, even if it is a little steep.
Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Trooper
I used to use her Autograph liner daily but she has since discontinued it. Until something like that returns I've been using the Tattoo Ink liner and love it. Its heavily pigmented more so than her Trooper Tattoo Liner. The formula is smooth and comfortable. Felt tip brush makes for perfect precision when making thin or bold lines. Compact enough to take with you.
If you want something more pigmented with more color choices than go with the Ink liners. They are wonderful, vegan and cruelty free. A++ all around.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Trooper
Love this eyeliner. So easy to apply and do a cat eye with. Goes on very smoothly and stays all day without smudging at all. Would definatly purchase this again.
Lissette A.
Lissette A.
The ink liner is a felt tip, marker liner. It goes on pretty smooth. Its not as smudge proof/water resistant like the tattoo liner though.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
I love the applicator of this liquid liner, and how long it lasts! But I wish it was more black and pigmented. I think sometimes it can look diluted and watery.
Carisa R.
Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: Trooper
I was so disappointed. I had extremely high hopes for this liner because I heard great things about it.
It's hard to apply, felt tip dried up so bad I can't use it anymore. The first time I used it was the only good application I got out of it. It does dry fast but it's near impossible to remove or fix mistakes. Half way through the the day it has already flaked off my eyes. I gave this 2 stars because of pigmentation and the container itself is great and comfortable to use.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I'm a huge fan of the KVD liners. They're easy to apply and don't smuge of too easily and they are so long lasting! I'm looking forward to try a larger variety of her cosmetics!
Elisa R.
Elisa R.
Bronx
Review for: Trooper
My ride or die liner. I bought it on Feb, 5,2017 and it's still pigmented to this day. I love this markers because it's easy for me to do my winged eyeliner.
Julie M.
Julie M.
I purchased one of the liners from Sephora and maybe it was just the color I got but it didn't apply well over shadow. The pen also dried up within a few months. I didn't use the liner every day. I probably only used it once or twice.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?