BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Savannah S.
I own it and I love it great for a first date. It will last all day! No mess! ♡♡♡♡♡♡ I have nothing bad to sah about it@@ Kat Von D Ink Liner
Ashley L.
Review for: Woolf
I feel like the felt tip could of been a little more flexible because it's kind of stiff but the pigmentation is super black and the packaging is nice.
Melissa J.
Cumberland, RI
I love this liner! You can get such a clean, precise line. It stays put all day, so I don't worry about it smudging at all. I want all the colors now!
Genevieve V.
New Albany, OH
Review for: Trooper
The blackest of black eyeliner will stay out all day, through sweat and tears. This product is long lastnf and perfect for that in trend cat eye look.
Cheryl S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hemingway
I love this liner, it is easy to use and it stays on all day. I will definitely be getting other colors.  The color goes on smooth and even.
Alyssa A.
Marysville, CA
Review for: Trooper
This liner is perfect! I love how smooth it glides on and how easy it is to do either thin or thick lines. Definitely my top choice for a liquid liner.
Cindy K.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Nietzsche
Love all of the ink liners, the tip is great, I always come out with the most even cat eye with this eye liner, i recommend any color and give it a try
Mariah S.
Marietta, PA
Review for: Hemingway
The color pay off is great but the liner it's self is the best love how it just is so sharp and no bunny line when drawling the wing so sleek I love it
Paige C.
Avondale, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Perfect for your inner corners since its waterproof. I have trouble using it to fill in my winged liner but it also is good for getting that sharp edge
Yesenia P.
Review for: Neruda
I recently threw my out because it dried out due to me not closing it properly. It is the perfect white liner because it's pigmented and lasts longer.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?