BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
HARBOR CITY, CA
One of the best liquid eyeliners out there. The brand offers a variety of colors from black to more bold colors. The fine pointed tip makes it easy to do a simple eye look or make a winged dramatic look. It applies on easy but can dry quickly for a nice matte look.
Addie L.
Addie L.
mobile, AL
Purchased the color Nerdrum. Long lasting wear, stayed on all day without rubbing off. However, the color payoff was not great. I had to do a few coats with an eyeshadow over it. Paired great with the KVD Metal Crush shadow in Paranoid. Kat Von D Ink Liner
Katie R.
Katie R.
Wisconsin
Review for: Trooper
This is the blackest liner ever! Easy tip allows smooth and easy application. It stays all day and is perfect for wings. I have purchased this multiple times and will continue to do so because no other liner can beat this!
Cait D.
Cait D.
Oregon City, OR
Review for: Trooper
I originally got this eyeliner as a sample to try and I really loved it so I decide to get the full size one and the first reason why i love this eyeliner is because I am very clumsy when it comes to eyeliners and the felt tip makes it really easy to apply. Second reason is because I have very small eyes and it is hard to find felt tip liners that can glide on the eyelid to create a thin line, but this eyeliner does that and it really helps to get a straight line. Also this eyeliner doesn't dry down to an off black colour it stays on the eyelid as black and stays a good amount of time. I wear it almost everyday and I honestly would recommend this to anyone
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Bukowski
Love love loveeeee this ! It comes out perfect and gives the perfect amount every time. It makes my blue eyes pop and it has lasted a good bit. It's at sephora for about $17 and I will be buying it again so give it a try (:
Riley J.
Riley J.
Review for: Trooper
Ighhh so black so matte it stays place i can run my eyes without worry! It also makes doing wing liner such an easy thing! It use to take me forever I was never able to get it the way I wanted. By far my favorite eye liner
Sharleen G.
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
Review for: Trooper
I gotta say hands down the best eyeliner I have ever tried I've tried from drugstore to a mad eyeliner and it wasn't the best thing until my sister introduced me to this eyeliner it's easy to use and it gives you the perfect amount of product
B C.
B C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trooper
I just love the formula of this liner: perfectly pigmented and super long lasting. The brush on this liner is very fine and gives a great precise wing. I've repurchased this line several times and every time I try something new, I go back to this one. SO good.
nia G.
nia G.
West Haven, CT
Review for: Trooper
Super long wearing liner! The liquid doesn't dry out fast at all! You get the most for what you pay for. Easy to apply, felt tip is awesome and super precise! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a holy grail eyeliner!
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Neruda
This product allows me to make very fine lines when I want and very nice colors. I have a. Purple of these and use them for multiple uses when it comes to makeup or whatever. Feels good in the hand and looks nice on skin.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?