BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lindsey H.
Omaha, NE
So I am awful at the whole wing eyeliner look. That was until I bought Kat Von D's ink liner makes it so easy to apply and achieve that wing look. It is extremely long lasting, which unfortunately can make it difficult to remove if you mess up at all while applying. I have blue eyes and I have multiple colors that each accentuate my blue eye color really well. This is the only eye liner I use and I love it
Ava V.
University Pk, PA
So I have tried both the Tattoo Liner and the Ink Liner and, I love them both, but they do have their pros and their cons. For the Tattoo liner, I found that the brush like applicator was extremely precise, and made it easy for me to create a knife sharp wing. The only down side I found was that came of as somewhat translucent and not as pure black as I would have preferred. Now with the Ink Liner, It is jet black and incredibly opaque. BUT the felt tip is thicker and makes it a tiny bit more difficult to create a crisp, clean wing. What I have found that works best for me is to use a combination of the two! I create the wing with the Tattoo Liner and just fill it in with the Ink Liner. Hope this helps!
Julia M.
These are ok. They do unwantedly spread around on the eyelid and they also become dry after only a few uses
Noorman K.
I have the Kat Von D trooper felt tip eyeliner. I've got to say it is one of my holy grails. I use it everyday. It lasts a very long time. For the most part it is super easy to apply, except some days I wish the tip of the eyeliner was just a tad bit skinnier so I could have that sharp cat eye, without having to feel the need to use tape. Overall would definitely recommend.
Cosmetic C.
Severn, MD
I picked this up a week ago and I have not put it down! It glides on so smooth. It doesn't catch on any wrinkles in the eyelid. It a bold dark black and you can get a really precise line with it! I am incredibly picky about my liner and this is starting to look like it will be my new holy grail liner! I could not be more pleased with it! I plan to go back and grab the rest of the colors! 💜
Kacie K.
Long Beach, CA
This was the first liquid eyeliner I've ever bought. I bought the color hemmingway because I wanted a dark brown. Black was too dark for my taste. It was easy to use and glided on smoothly. I don't use it all of the time and reach for it time to time and there seems to still be a lot of product left. Would totally buy this again and in other fun colors!
Anna F.
Sacramento, CA
Lots of this product line is amazing. She has revolutionized the makeup game and made some great products,
Cristelia R.
Cleveland , Tn
I love the kat von D liner, I have the black one ☝️ and It's amazing 😉 stays all day.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these so so much! They have such a beautiful choice of colors and they last all day long! I never ever have them transfer or fade on me! I love using them to give a little pop to my eye makeup look
Sasha B.
Huntington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the brown for my brows & it works like a charm! Long lasting and the color is gorgeous!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?