BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Carlie L.
Carlie L.
Leesburg, OH
The pigment in this liner is amazing. It doesn't feather on my eyelid either. I like the felt tip that this liner has instead of the brush tip that the tattoo liner had. Will definitely repurchase when my current liner runs out
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
fort collins
Review for: Trooper
Absolutely love this product! I am never with out it. Definitely a must have. The quality is fantastic and it lasts all day. Super easy to apply. I highly recommend this product to all. I can find it at all local grocery stores.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is AMAZING! It can last all day without smearing, especially with a setting spray over it. It is super pigmented and a dark shade of the color. The product is amazing but a little pricey. I definitely recommed this product because it is such a good buy.
Tyler P.
Tyler P.
Oak harbor, WA
This eyeliner is so great and easy to use and super black. It's not as matte as I'd like, but it is BLACK. It doesn't smudge all day, it stays for literal hours until I deliberately take it off. And has a super precise tip. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Jesse C.
Jesse C.
Vancouver, WA
This is one of the best high end eyeliner that I've ever found. It stays on all day, it's waterproof and it's matte. I usually prefer drugstore eyeliners, but when i want to spend a little more, I always buy Kat Von D ink liner
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
HARBOR CITY, CA
One of the best liquid eyeliners out there. The brand offers a variety of colors from black to more bold colors. The fine pointed tip makes it easy to do a simple eye look or make a winged dramatic look. It applies on easy but can dry quickly for a nice matte look.
Addie L.
Addie L.
mobile, AL
Purchased the color Nerdrum. Long lasting wear, stayed on all day without rubbing off. However, the color payoff was not great. I had to do a few coats with an eyeshadow over it. Paired great with the KVD Metal Crush shadow in Paranoid. Kat Von D Ink Liner
Yovanna G.
Yovanna G.
Review for: Trooper
I would not buy this liner again. It's tip is very hard to work with, and needs to be adjusted to glide easier on the eyelid. Not an easy item to use. It's very pigmented at first, but dries out quickly. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The price is not worth it.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
elkhart indiana
Best liner I have ever found. Once you go kat von d products, you will never go back! Goes on smooth and stays all day. I often use shades trooper and Neruda and they are amazing! I usually order online at sephora and have always had great experiences with it. 10/10 would buy again and will always recommend to friends
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Review for: Trooper
AMAZING product! Would be 5 stars if only it was completely matte. However, it glides on smoothly and the applicator is great. Easy for first time liquid liner users! I’ve repurchased multiple times and plan to in the future.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?