10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Calista C.
Calista C.
salinas
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is very easy to use and I started using this eyeliner when I first started doing my makeup and I found it easier to learn how to do my eyeliner. I recommend this eyeliner to all my friends.
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Review for: Trooper
My everyday eyeliner! Kat Von D has many products that I love, but, this is definitely one of my favorites!! This product stays on much longer than other eyeliners that I have tried in the past.
Camren G.
Camren G.
Strandburg, SD
I have never been a huge fan of liquid eyeliners but this one is amazing. It is just like drawing on your face with a permanent mark the way the tip feels on your eye. Works great and stays on all day.
Erica O.
Erica O.
San Diego , CA
This is my favorite eye liner EVER! Never dries out and perfect for that desired wing! Love love Love! I use this product every day and only replace it every 2 months!
Mackenzie U.
Mackenzie U.
Review for: Trooper
This is a great eyeliner but I felt that the felt tip did not hold up and eventually made my winged liner impossible to achieve. However while it's performing like-new after purchasing - it's great!
Anjelica N.
Anjelica N.
Lubbock, TX
I adore the Ink liner!!! The color selection is amazing and the formula is wonderful and so pigmented. The tip makes this product easy to control and it never bleeds on me.
Aleisa M.
Aleisa M.
Best liquid liner on the market. Lasts all day, water/smudgeproof and comes in many high pigment shades. I have black and brown. This is a great liquid liner for hooded eyes as it doesn't transfer!
Becca M.
Becca M.
Largo, FL
Review for: Trooper
By far one of the best and easiest to use eyeliners I've ever used. I love how pigmented it is and how I can throw it on over eyeshadow and I don't have to go over it again to get that true black color I'm looking for. I use it every day and I have yet to be disappointed.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
By far one of my fav liquid liners. It does not transfer. It sets beautifully. I have hooded eyes so I have to watch with my eyeliners and this is probably one of the best.
Sorangy E.
Sorangy E.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Dali
This product is great it lasts long and it's amazing . Price is very good too ! Very nice packaging . It's well put together . It goes with anyone's eye color I believe I bought it at Sephora .
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?