10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Henderson
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
I got this set at Ross dress for less for $4.99
Kat von d eyeliner makeup set I am so happy
Very good product so pigment first time user with her product eyes yes please go buy them
Larrissa S.
Larrissa S.
Oak Park, MI
The Kat Von D ink liners are great. They are very pigmented. The apply nicely, but you have to make sure to shake them up a little or they will be sheer. Overall the they are great.
Danli C.
Danli C.
Review for: Trooper
This is by far one of the best liquid pen liners that I have ever used. The black is very opaque and applies very easily. In comparison to other liners that require a few applications to get a true black, I only need to run this over my eye once for the desired black I'm looking for.
Josi M.
Josi M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Review for: Trooper
I tried this because my Sephora was out of the Tattoo liner. I wish I had held out instead of spending my money on this. The felt tip is not as easy as using the tattoo liner brush. When I tested it on the back of my hand, I was impressed with the staying power. But imagine my disappointment when I checked my reflection mid day and saw black marks under my eye...and I didn't have mascara on. Not sure what happened there, as I never had that issue with Tattoo.
Still, this is way better than any other felt tip liner I've used and way more handy than a gel liner that requires me to keep a clean brush at the ready.
Jacare C.
Jacare C.
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner EVER. Since I first purchased it about a year ago I've never gone back to any other liner. It stays all day from 7 am when I get ready till 7 o'clock at night or later!!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Review for: Trooper
Great eyeliner for the price! Good pigment, nice felt tip. It doesn't last well in the South Florida summers, but most makeup doesn't. Either way, this is my go-to, everyday liner. I definitely recommend it.
Dori G.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Definitively the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. I was skeptical on liquid eyeliners but this one is amazing. It doesn't crease or fade. Goes on smooth and easy to apply. This is now my daily eyeliner
Sara M.
Sara M.
Brownstown, IN
Favorite liquid liner. Perfect for beginners and those who don't wear a liquid liner all the time like myself. Easy to apply and lasts all day long and truly just looks amazing!
Calista C.
Calista C.
salinas
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is very easy to use and I started using this eyeliner when I first started doing my makeup and I found it easier to learn how to do my eyeliner. I recommend this eyeliner to all my friends.
Camren G.
Camren G.
Strandburg, SD
I have never been a huge fan of liquid eyeliners but this one is amazing. It is just like drawing on your face with a permanent mark the way the tip feels on your eye. Works great and stays on all day.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?