BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Tara H.
Review for: Trooper
I really, really like the Tattoo liner. This brush ruins it for me. The Ink brush is much stiffer than Tattoo brush, making it harder to achieve an effortless cat eye. The Tattoo brush is much more like a calligraphy brush, responding to varying pressure. This brush is more like a felt tip pen and much more difficult to get fine, precise lines. I will be going back to Kat Von D's Tattoo liner
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
I really like the color choices that are offered. I bought the green one and love how long it lasts. The application is really easy since it's pen style, not dip into a pot. I didn't like how it would apply some times. It almost erases some of the line. Hard to explain but I'm sure everyone has encountered it with a liquid liner. It is pretty easy to fix, I just wait and touch it up after it's dried. Overall decent buy for the colors and longevity but really dislike how it goes on.
Brooke K.
La Porte, TX
I love the felt tip on these eyeliners! When I use an actual brush tip I make a huge mess, so the felt tip is great. I have much better control over what I am doing. I love the colors this comes in, and that you can go dramatic without having to start over, or use it as an every day eyeliner. When applying over eyeshadow, I normally have to go back and touch it up, but it works wonderfully if you wait for your first application to dry. I love these eyeliners and would recommend them to anyone!
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Trooper
I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I will not purchase this beacuse the felt tip is too stiff. It won't move and the product doesn't come out from the felt tip. I have to use the sides. Its black alright but no thank you. I rather use  Kat Von D Tattoo Liner It has a brush tip. Easier to work with and perfect wing every time.
Kelley C.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! It's easy to use and I can do a wing eyeliner so quick with this product! It's super black and the tip is amazing and it gives you the sharpest lines! I have not repurchased this product yet because it's a bit pricey and I haven't gotten around to it yet. But one day I will! Only criticism is that it does dry out quickly, but I'd repurchase
Corrine T.
Fremont, OH
I really like felt tip eyeliner because it makes applying so much easier. I also enjoy the ball or whatever is in it that helps mix it up when you shake it. This liner lasts a long time and also wears a long time. I like it for the most part my only complaint is that it doesn't always apply evenly and can go on thick and be a little sticky. If i wear eyeshadow I have no issues.
Gabie C.
I bought this eyeliner on accident thinking it was the tattoo liner (the sephora I went to was switching locations and I was in a rush and didn't realize the difference). I hated it when it first touched my eye, the tip is hard and I couldn't get a smooth thin line like the tattoo liner. I quickly found my tattoo liner to finish my eyeliner. The tattoo liner is way better and I recommend that one.
This one might be good to but I'm not gonna play with it and figure it out.
Lily M.
Portland , OR
The Kat Von D ink liner is way better than the tattoo liner. It lasts a long time, is super pigmented and the felt tip doesn't seem to get damaged with more use. The tip allows for a small, medium or large wing that you can keep building without it drying out. This is my go to and I never bother with any other liners.
Nicole H.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Nietzsche
Don't get me wrong, I love KVD products. I find that the color payoff is always really good, and that they are usually easy to work with. This liner was a tad disappointing. It didn't deliver the intense color I've come to expect from a KVD product. It skipped a little, and just wasn't worth the price point in my opinion. I've only tried one of her liners, so I'm hoping I just got one that might have been a little dried out. Not what I usually expect from KVD.
Mariah M.
Review for: Trooper, Hemingway
I love this eyeliner. It is truly a game changer. I went from using dollar general eyeliner to this, needless to say, I was impressed. I'm not by any means a makeup pro, so I really appreciate when a product is quality AND easy to use. The tip is soft but sturdy which makes it super easy to get that flawless winged eyeliner. I'll probably never buy a different brand of eyeliner to be honest. Also it's very long lasting and does not separate throughout the day.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?