10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Conroe, TX
I much prefer the tattoo liner over the ink liner, but this isn't terrible. Tip is a little stiff and the color didn't last long (I bought this in white). Wish it had the same tip as the tattoo liner!
Navneet K.
Navneet K.
Love this liquid liner! The brush tip makes it easy to apply and the color is super pigmented. I like my black eyeliners super dark and this was perfect for me. It was long lasting and didn't smudge through out the day!
Kaila R.
Kaila R.
Review for: Baudelaire
 I feel like the Kat von d the eyeliner is so good.  I would definitely recommend you to anyone the packaging is amazing and I love how it looks.  I feel like it is so nice compared to other eyeliners that I've tried I feel like it works so well it just glides on so perfectly and I definitely buy it again
Amber K.
Amber K.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This isn't great. Looks like a sharpie, blotches immediately, way too liquid and doesn't last long just smudges away way too easily. I haven't been able to use this with out failing hard.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Review for: Dali
This is basically the only liquid eyeliner I use. It is so easy to apply, I love the felt applicator. It stays put and the pigment is deep. Some liquids are sheer and you have to apply and apply, not these. I don't have a issue with running or flaking.
Andi N.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid eyeliner in the world. Everyone raves about the tattoo liner, but this one is so much better. It is VERY pigmented and smooth. I love this and have repurchased it.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
My favorite liquid liner I own. I can't leave the house without this liner. It lasts all day and doesn't smear. I love the applicator and it's such a easy applying eyeliner. There's a great amount of product inside and it's definitely worth the price. Forever and always will recommend this product.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Not a fan of the Ink Liner because the felt tips caused my lines to not be as precise as I liked. The liner pen dried out quickly. The price is not worth the product in m opinion.
Elle
Elle
New York
Review for: Trooper
I've been using this for 3 years now and it's my favorite liner. I use it almost all the time. I prefer this over the tattoo liner and the felt tip helps me make effortless wings most of the time. It lasts all day and I rarely have to make any touch ups.
amberlynn w.
amberlynn w.
Review for: Trooper
I was a bit let down by this product. The color is great but the applicator just doesn't seem to glide very well across my lid. I purchased this at Sephora. It can also get a bit flaky and patchy by the end of the day. I wouldn't purchase again, but I am willing to try the Tattoo Liner instead.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?