10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Heather P.
Heather P.
Review for: Trooper
This liner is fantastic! I have oily eyelids, but this has amazing staying power. Deeply pigmented, it's the perfect inky black. It glides on perfectly, and the felt tip stays crisp and keeps a sharp tip for the perfect fine line from brand new to the end. It is also very waterproof and lasts all day.
Michael W.
Michael W.
Rio Rancho, NM
Review for: Trooper
I usually only use drug store eyeliner, but this product is the best I've ever used. It looks gorgeous on the eyes, and the packaging is perfect. It lasted me a little over a year, which is amazing since I use so much. This was the best liner I've ever used, and I completely recommend it to everyone.
Paulina W.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Trooper
I used to be a liquid eyeliner dip pot person, but tried out the Kat Von D Ink Liner to see if there was a difference. Boy was I surprised. The liner glides over my lids easily without having to stop to dip the brush for more liquid liner. I always have a flawless winged liner thanks to this product.
Lena B.
Lena B.
Redmond, WA
Review for: Trooper
The one. The classic. There's a reason this is so popular. I have literally nothing to say about this badly except that it dries SUPER quickly and sticks around so DON'T goof up. But if you know what you like and how to do it and you wanna keep it around all day, this will keep your eyeliner sharp AF
Kaylene B.
Kaylene B.
Review for: Trooper
I am the type of person who cannot go without eyeliner. I have tried SO many and wasted SO much money on products that don't even compare. This is the best eyeliner on the market. No smudging, super black, easy to apply, does't irritate the eyes, and looks beautiful. I would recomend this to anyone!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Maywood, NJ
Review for: Hemingway
This is the best liquid liner I have tried! It's definitely better than Lancome's and Urban Decay's. The brush is not to stiff and perfectly pointy. I can draw a thin or thick line and a great cat-eye. I have brown eyes and think this is a great everyday liner. Definitely a staple in my makeup kit!
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Trooper
This is my eyeliner holy grail! I cannot live without it, seriously. The brush tip gives me the best application I have ever gotten from any liner EVER. It applies so easily and lasts so incredibly long (48 hours if I really need it to). This is the only eyeliner I have ever purchased over 3 times.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper
There's a reason this liner is a top seller at Sephora - very easy to use, extremely pigmented, doesn't smudge, lasts all day...I really cannot say anything bad about it! I also really appreciate that Kat Von D's entire line is cruelty-free, so it makes me feel really good about using her products.
Mia N.
Mia N.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Trooper
I bought the ink liner when the KVD tattoo liner was out of stock...and it doesn't even compare, unfortunately. It would probably be ok for someone who consistently likes a very thick line, but there isn't much precision to it. It is very black and long lasting, but I won't be purchasing it again.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Buford, GA
Review for: Neruda
Loved this product because if you apply it to your waterline it give you a super awake and youthful look. However the wet and wild brand is basically the same thing in a mor boring package and only $0.99. So depends on how long you expect it to last. Obviously the more expensive will last longer.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?