BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Angelique A.
Review for: Trooper
Kat Von D has the best ink liners that I have tried so far they're a cruelty free brand. This glides on beautifully it doesn't compare to most . I picked mine up at Sephora. I absolutely recommend this
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Review for: Trooper
The blackest liquid liner with staying power and ability to give you the ease of a pencil with a liquid liner.  Love it and it is also strongly pigmented so it is going to give you a sharp and gorgeous line to define your eyes.
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Trooper
I can’t rave enough on how cute the packaging is and sturdy. It has yet to lose the cap and dry out in my makeup Bag. The liner itself is a deep matte black and has all day staying power. Love this line and will continue to buy.
NICOLE R.
Pearl River, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Long lasting as well as good consistency. Doesn’t flake or have any fall out. Long lasting even through a night out of dancing and sweating. Would recommend to anyone interested in a perfect eyeliner that doesn’t smudge or run.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Review for: Trooper
Was great for the first 2 weeks before it started drying out and the brush started shedding. Very opaque product and very fine tipped brush which was awesome. But look how much product you get. Not enough to justify the cost.
Chloe H.
Onarga
Review for: Trooper
My trooper eyeliner is a staple! I've used it pretty much every day for a long time, and each pen lasts about a year. I think that it's incredible for the price! I'm on my second one right now.
Molly M.
Charleroi, PA
Review for: Trooper
Honest to God, this is the best eyeliner I’ve ever used. My winged eyeliner always looks flawless. It’s an extremely good value for its price. And when it says waterproof, it means waterproof.
Skylar H.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Trooper
By far my fave liquid liner on the market. The applicator makes it super easy to get the perfect winged liner and helps control the amount of product you’re using so you don’t end up looking like a panda. I love this liner!
Nancy C.
Review for: Trooper
This Kat Von D ink liner is by far my favorite! I love how black the color Trooper is. It glides really well and the color doesn't smudge. I absolutely love all the variety of colors this line has. I absolutely recommend it!
Leslie P.
Columbia
my favorite eyeliner. It is very easy to make a wing with. I have green eyes and use the black tropper. I have used other eyeliners like Clinique I choose this one over anything else.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?