BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
My favorite eyeliner hands down! I have tried so many kinds of eyeliner and nothing beats this. I had tried her tattoo liner in black and it just didn't have as black of a color as I was hoping for so I was very reluctant at first to try this line of liners but man oh man am I glad I did!I use he INK liner in the color Trooper and I use it EVERYDAY! The felt applicator makes it super easy to use and once applied it doesnt budge until you wash it off with soap and water. Full disclosure I have fallen asleep with this on before and when I woke upi in the morning it hadn't budged, not my finest moment but hot damn was I impressed my the lasting quality of this product. It runs about $20 and lasts me about 3-4 months or so. Totally worth the investment.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
While I'm a huge fan of the tattoo liner I cannot stand the ink liner. I have trooper and the blue color. My trooper is okay, same formula as my tattoo eyeliner. The blue color though dried out and was unusable after the first application. Huge regret purchasing. These are felt tip and you have to be super quick with application or you'll scratch off the product trying to go over the line. Just not worth it. Try the tattoo liner instead. It's much better.
Melissa L.
Review for: Trooper
Cannot live without. Use daily in the morning and stays put all day. Perfect size brush to do minimal liner or build up full car eye. Competitively priced and worth every penny.
Sophia B.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Trooper
I have gone through millions of eyeliners(pens, pencils, liquids, etc.). And I have gone through I think every eyeliner brand, but this is the best stuff ever. It goes on sooo easy and so smooth. I have the mini version and SOON will have the full size. It is worth every penny spent. They did a beautiful job on this stuff. Quick dry, perfect mix of matte ad gloss, thin tip(perfect for cat eye look), not watery.
toxic n.
Review for: Other
I started using this product about a year ago. I initially was going to use the tattoo liner but when I saw it was the same price and less of a felt tip liner I choose the ink liner instead. I bought this color in black and I have hazel eyes. No doubt my eyes were brought out and this product was amazing. I always would go for the cat eye look and each time I would be able to perfectly wing it. As I am very out of it in the morning this product did not give me any troubles and it took me a shorter amount of time to do my winged eyes with this eyeliner than any other. Love it and would recommend it.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Neruda, Woolf
Me encanta este producto para maquillajes dramaticos principalmente para hallowen Se puede conseguir en @sephora.com @ulta.com y en su pagina recomiendo el profucto
Brittany L.
Old Saybrook
Want perfect wings? Get this. I have it in trooper and baudelaire (for now!). The cap has a springy click action so every time you put it back on, it freshens the tip of the applicator with new product. Always wet, never dry. My two have been 100% perfect for 6 months and going strong. What sets this apart is the felt tip as opposed to a brush. I find it much easier to handle because it's stiffer. Perfect for those with shaky coffee hands in the morning. I'll be getting more!
Rachel L.
Review for: Trooper
I used to use a brush with gel liner because I thought it gave me much more precision and control. But after watching a makeup tutorial of a woman effortlessly applying wingtip eyeliner with this, I was convinced I needed to try it. After using it, I'm hooked. You can get such precision on your point, and believe it or not, this liner is pretty to easy to apply. I've noticed I can do a quick application on both eyes in under 1-2 minutes depending on the look I'm going for, and I always wear a cat-eye look. And the color is always matte! The best!
Amy F.
Review for: Trooper
I am a liquid eyeliner kind of girl and I have to say I was pretty impressed with this product. It is a pen style eyeliner, however rather than a felt tip applicator it has a brush. The brush allows for great fluidity and control and is perfect for flicking out a wing or cat eye. Like all Kat von D products this eyeliner has major staying put power. You don't need to worry about it fading or flaking off. The one downside... I feel like the pen itself, drys out really fast and when that happens the previously mentioned fluidity and control are out the window.
Ashton B.
Richmond
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner I have ever used in my entire life! Every time I try to branch out and try something new I end up disappointed because it gets compared to this. It's super easy to use, dries really fast, doesn't transfer, and it stays on forever! I can't speak on the other colors because I haven't tried them yet but if you're looking for the best black eyeliner ever created then try this one.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?