10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love this eyeliner! This is my go to when I don't have my tattoo liner around in Trooper! I love the colors and that I can match the pigments to every look I create. It's highly pigmented and I always love the edgy packaging of Kat Von D products. Definitely recommend!
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
New Castle, PA
Love this liner! Stays on all day, very easy to apply, definitely gives me the wing I want in one swipe. I will continue buying this product. Nice packaging, I recommend this eyeliner to anyone who has trouble with stick eyeliner.
Shayna B.
Shayna B.
Review for: Trooper
Stays put and doesn't smear. Easy to apply with the felt tip and stays put all day until I remove! It's not messy at all and lasts me a long time even with daily use. I've used this liner for years. I have no complaints about it.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
These run out 10 times faster than the tattoo liner and they don't go on as well. I've fallen to temptation and tried more than once. Disappointed. Bought at Sephora. Get the tattoo liner instead!
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Amarillo
Review for: Trooper
I expected way more out of it from what everyone says I bought mine at sephora and would not buy it again it wears off threw out the day dried out by the second time I used it idk if I just got a defective one but I will not buy another one again.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
Doesn't bleed into fine lines. Smudge-proof but can wear off if your eyes water. I noticed this happened to me. Pigmented. Fairly easy to apply. Then again, I'm not that great at winged liner, yet.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
North Carolina
Review for: Trooper
I really love this liquid eyeliner! Kat Von D does a well job with all her products, I haven't found one that I don't like. One thing that I like but some may not, it can be easily swiped off.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
The Kat Von D tattoo ink liner is awesome. Long lasting and doesn't smudge on my eyelids. The packaging is always quite nice. Price is good for being high end. This product lasts awhile too. I would recommend this eyeliner!
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
I have the white ink liner and when I would use it in my waterline it would go in my eye. Made me see blurry for a bit and it wouldn't last too long. I don't k so if it was the color but it didn't do much for me.
Leann L.
Leann L.
Fruita , CO
Review for: Trooper
I hated this liner, the color was nice but I didn't like how my wing came out! I'm not very experienced with liquid liners so I just couldn't get it right! I know many others love it but liquid liners just aren't for me.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?