10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Andi N.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid eyeliner in the world. Everyone raves about the tattoo liner, but this one is so much better. It is VERY pigmented and smooth. I love this and have repurchased it.
Elle
Elle
New York
Review for: Trooper
I've been using this for 3 years now and it's my favorite liner. I use it almost all the time. I prefer this over the tattoo liner and the felt tip helps me make effortless wings most of the time. It lasts all day and I rarely have to make any touch ups.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Trooper
I have to be honest I was super excited when I first got it, it has a felt tip which I usually love but after a week or so the point wasn't really a point anymore. Super disappointed..
Rosario D.
Rosario D.
Tucson, AZ
This eyeliner is great! Last all day, easy to put on. The black is as black as my soul I love it. Will be buying this from now on and the price is so worth it. !
Alexia P.
Alexia P.
Grand Prairie , TX
I doni dont like these products i got the ink liner in trooper and it disappointed me i expected alot more. It dries out super fast so i feel as if i have to shack it constantly for any eyeliner to be let out . Also when im wearing eyeshadow it starts to crumble where the liner is being aoplied
Christine C.
Christine C.
Wichita, KS
Absolutely love the KVD liner. It's a really great liner. I was a first time user with this product and I would continue with it. I use this product 5 times a week, very great packaging and design that's come with it. I would recommend for those who love a nice pointed liner w a very matte finish
Antoneta H.
Antoneta H.
The color I own is Trooper, and I must say indeed it is! This liner is easy to apply and it dries as soon as your done lining your eyes up! The best part is, is that it lasts all day and is super rich in color!
Carlee P.
Carlee P.
One of the best no chalkiness. Is easy to apply and goes on great. I see no need for improvement. I would recommend. I use this about 2 times a week if not more. I have blue/green eyes. I would totally buy again.
Josi M.
Josi M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Review for: Trooper
I tried this because my Sephora was out of the Tattoo liner. I wish I had held out instead of spending my money on this. The felt tip is not as easy as using the tattoo liner brush. When I tested it on the back of my hand, I was impressed with the staying power. But imagine my disappointment when I checked my reflection mid day and saw black marks under my eye...and I didn't have mascara on. Not sure what happened there, as I never had that issue with Tattoo.
Still, this is way better than any other felt tip liner I've used and way more handy than a gel liner that requires me to keep a clean brush at the ready.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Henderson
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
I got this set at Ross dress for less for $4.99
Kat von d eyeliner makeup set I am so happy
Very good product so pigment first time user with her product eyes yes please go buy them
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?