10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Diana V.
Diana V.
Highland, CA
I had the eyeliner in black, very great quality especially with the brush. The brush is thin good to get a very defined line but it did tend to get dry at time. It very good and definitely recommend it.
New Brighton , PA
Bought this today after my tattoo liner ran out and this is so much better! Blackest liner I've ever used. I'm not the best at wings and I get great wings with this felt tip.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Takes multiple layers to get a dark color, and comes off easily. Reapplication is a must, I've purchased Kat Von D regular liquid black eyeliner and it works wonders, but this one is not the same whatsoever in quality.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Chamblee, GA
Ink liner in Trooper is my HG, ride-or-die bitch. I've got extremely watery eyes, and any time I've tried to stray from my KVD, I find myself regretting it because it either fades or worse, smudges. (Not to say that KVD is waterproof, although I sure wish it were!!)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Winchester, VA
This is a great liquid liner. It lasts all day and glides on great. It dries matte like I like it and I really like the felt tip on it. The only complaint I have about it, is that it dries out quickly.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Review for: Trooper
LOVE Kat Von D Ink liner.  Initially started using this liner when I got one as a sample, and now it's my go to.  I usually buy this from Sephora.  I use both the black and the brown.  Really easy to apply and doesn't leave tracks.  Def recommend!!!!!!
Klarissa L.
Klarissa L.
This is by far the best eye liner I've had. I bought it at sephora for just $20. It has a easy to use applicator that doesn't go everywhere. For the price it is well worth the buy. Don't even look anywhere else because this is the one!
Desarea K.
Desarea K.
Knoxville
Review for: Bukowski
THIS IS THE BEST LINER EVER!!!! It doesn't tough, it doesn't smear, it's black as black, it lasts FOREVER. The applicator is so easy to do a perfect wing with. I've been struggling for years to find my perfect liner and this is it.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
los lunas, NM
Review for: Nietzsche
This liner was super bold and bright I love the vivid color and how long it lasted without smearing are running for $20 I felt this is a very good price and the product seem to last quite a long time
judy f.
judy f.
Review for: Trooper
Have been using this product for years and all I can say is that I love this product. I have oily lids and have had difficulty finding an eye liner which stays on my eyes. This product is amazing.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?