BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love kat von d products. I love the packaging and the grungy look to all her makeup, meaning the packaging. This eyeliner is very easy to handle, although I feel if you do an intense eye makeup look using more eyeshadow the harder it is to apply the liner you have to go through it more than once so it can get the affect. But if you don't your eyeliner should look beautifully. It's a decent amount which should last you a while.
Stephanie  Z.
Review for: Nietzsche
I love this liner. It lasts forever. I applied it for an evening out and the following morning it was still perfect applied and sitting on the top of my eyelids.
Antonia F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This eyeliner is really amazing! I have double eyelids that are really oily so it's been really hard finding an eyeliner that doesn't smudge or flake. I've tried the liquid L'oreal eyeliner and tarte's double-ended eyeliner but had problems with both and ended up using this. I find it more pigmented than the Tattoo Liner and can stay on my skin for 14+ hours, but may need the odd touch-up. While it stays, it's also not hard to correct if you mess up your wing. The downsides with this is that it only lasts 2-3 months and once it dies, the tip dies without warning even though you map be able to rub some ink off the base of the tip. Also, after constant use the tip starts pilling and I have to remove it if I want to keep the sharp tip. But other than that, it's great!
Mo K.
New York , NY
This is a great liquid liner! I have the color Trooper and it is a true matte black. It
dries fully matte and is not shiny whatsoever. While it may seem crazy to spend $20 on a liquid eyeliner, this one is well worth the money. The felt tip is always super saturated with just enough product that I only need one swipe. I never need to go over my line again to make it darker. Also, the felt tip is the perfect balance between stiff and flexible. There is enough bend in it to create a wing, but not too much that it is flimsy as you bring it towards the inner corner. I am not
that great at winged liner and this product has definitely helped me become
better! I recommend every newbie to winged eyeliner out there to give this a
try!
Kelly Z.
Review for: Trooper
Hands down my all time favorite liquid eyeliner. Firstly, this is the perfect black. It is jet black and doesn't dry with a sheen or a grey tone to it. It's waterproof and smudge proof- I've fallen asleep with this on and have woken up with it almost fully in tact. The cap closes air tight to prevent the felt tip from drying out. And the tip itself is pretty high quality, in that it keeps its shape and doesn't start to dull or fray. It is the perfect size for doing very thin lines, or thicker if you like. The pen also has a ball inside so you can shake the product and prevent it from settling and also ensures there is always product in the tip of the pen. It is amazing value for the price, and makes applying liquid liner much less intimidating or messy!
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
My favorite eyeliner hands down! I have tried so many kinds of eyeliner and nothing beats this. I had tried her tattoo liner in black and it just didn't have as black of a color as I was hoping for so I was very reluctant at first to try this line of liners but man oh man am I glad I did!I use he INK liner in the color Trooper and I use it EVERYDAY! The felt applicator makes it super easy to use and once applied it doesnt budge until you wash it off with soap and water. Full disclosure I have fallen asleep with this on before and when I woke upi in the morning it hadn't budged, not my finest moment but hot damn was I impressed my the lasting quality of this product. It runs about $20 and lasts me about 3-4 months or so. Totally worth the investment.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
While I'm a huge fan of the tattoo liner I cannot stand the ink liner. I have trooper and the blue color. My trooper is okay, same formula as my tattoo eyeliner. The blue color though dried out and was unusable after the first application. Huge regret purchasing. These are felt tip and you have to be super quick with application or you'll scratch off the product trying to go over the line. Just not worth it. Try the tattoo liner instead. It's much better.
Melissa L.
Review for: Trooper
Cannot live without. Use daily in the morning and stays put all day. Perfect size brush to do minimal liner or build up full car eye. Competitively priced and worth every penny.
Sophia B.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Trooper
I have gone through millions of eyeliners(pens, pencils, liquids, etc.). And I have gone through I think every eyeliner brand, but this is the best stuff ever. It goes on sooo easy and so smooth. I have the mini version and SOON will have the full size. It is worth every penny spent. They did a beautiful job on this stuff. Quick dry, perfect mix of matte ad gloss, thin tip(perfect for cat eye look), not watery.
toxic n.
Review for: Other
I started using this product about a year ago. I initially was going to use the tattoo liner but when I saw it was the same price and less of a felt tip liner I choose the ink liner instead. I bought this color in black and I have hazel eyes. No doubt my eyes were brought out and this product was amazing. I always would go for the cat eye look and each time I would be able to perfectly wing it. As I am very out of it in the morning this product did not give me any troubles and it took me a shorter amount of time to do my winged eyes with this eyeliner than any other. Love it and would recommend it.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?