BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Neruda
This is the most pigmented white eyeliner I've ever tried. Anytime I try a colored eyeliner look the pigmentation is non existent, but Neruda is plenty pigmented, and it's named after on of my favorite poets. The packaging is stunning as always.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Yuma
Review for: Trooper
LOVE this product! Pretty much a waterproof tattoo liner. The packaging is cute and it saves a lot of space. I paid $20 for this liner and it lasted me from March all the way to august. I keep going back to this product because I love it so much!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best I've used - but not as best Stila brand in my opinion. This liner is one of the best liquid liners I have ever used. I got this as a gift and I've been obsessed with it ever since. It stays all day long and doesn't budge at all
Kaia S.
Kaia S.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I wanted to love these liners, but they're not the best I've found. I've been searching for a liquid liner that doesn't smudge and these just didn't quite cut it for me. I like them. They're dark and pretty. Just not as long-lasting as I want.
Jazmine H.
Jazmine H.
Kingman, AZ
This. Eyeliner. Is. Insane. Let me tell you, it's extremely pigmented. When I swatched it on my wrist it was like a sharpie, or a pen. This eyeliner is the darkest, most long lasting eyeliner I've come across and it's ONLY $20 at Sephora! Yay!
Tamara Z.
Tamara Z.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner. It's what I use daily for work just to make my eyes pop a bit more and then put on a heavier application with a wing at night for going out. I do go through it pretty quickly because of the daily use, but it holds up nicely.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I loved this eyeliner. Usually my concerns with this style is that my eyeshadow clogs it up and dries it out. I didn't have that problem with this one though.
It lasted quite awhile and I had no issues with too much or too little going on at any given time.
Totally worth the price.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
This is my favorite liner and I've been using it for maybe 4 years now! It dries quickly, has a thin precise applicator and goes on solid so you don't have to go over it many times. I've used the brown, black and navy blue and loved them all.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Review for: Baudelaire, Bukowski, Trooper
I have hooded eyes with lids that are on the oily side. Basically, I'm a nightmare for eyeliner. I swear by this for the perfect cat eye that lasts. I am very careful to look down until it dries or it will smudge but once it's set, it stays.
Karla R.
Karla R.
compton, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
A very pigmented eye liner. It dries down matte it doesn't give off a shiny finish. The color is very nice. The tip makes it very easy to apply and build if you want a thin or thick wing. Makes making lines very easy and come out very crisp.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?