BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lexie S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Nietzsche
I liked this liner, however hated the tattoo liner. Easy to apply although I prefer my Tarte Tartiest liner for application. My eye color is brown & i feel as this isn't quite dark enough. Purchased from sephora, wouldn't recommend unless it's someone who regularly uses liner.
Rebecca F.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Woolf
I love this eyeliner. The felt tip is super precise and the color goes on very smoothly. It is perfect for everyday or for more elaborate winged looks. The formula stays on throughout the day and doesn't smudge or travel when I use a basic primer.
Leigh-Ann R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Nietzsche
Beautiful color! Glides nicely. Long wearing. Doesn't run. Just slightly runs when my eyes water.
ashley r.
Review for: Baudelaire
i love this to use for the lash line to make my lashes pop and it's very pigmented and has a smooth application
anna f.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Baudelaire
I love all things Kat Von D, especially her liquid eyeliner. I buy all my Kat Von D faves at sephora, and love the convince. I always use black eyeliner, and use this product probably a few times a week, whenever I wear makeup and It comes highly recommended.
Conchita J.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Trooper
This is my go go highend liquid liner. It doesn't smudge, and I've gone swimming and it has stayed put. The done side is that this is pricey for a liquid eyeliner, so I usually reach for my NYC liquid liner. If I know that I'm going to be in the water, then I'll reach for this.
Kat A.
Inverness, FL
Review for: Hemingway
I just got this liner in a Sephora VIB package and oh my gosh I'm obsessed. Kat Von D is the queen of cosmetics with staying power and this liner lives up to its hype. It goes on BEAUTIFULLY and stays in place so well!! When I run out I will definitely be purchasing the full size.
Kelly K.
Shalimar, FL
Review for: Hemingway
This liner, along with all of Kat Von D's other liners is amazing!!! Super pigmented, budgeproof, and easy to use. I use this product daily, and it is amazing. I would highlight recommend this product to any makeup enthusiast or beginners!
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Woolf
I love this liquid eye liner! it goes on super smooth, is very long-lasting, and I love that it has a felt tip instead of a brush. this is also a really nice color as an alternative to black, and pairs well with many eye shadow colors.
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Nerdrum
Kat Von D makes great products. This liner lasts throughout the day. Her prices are resonable. You can find her products in Sephora.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?