BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Review for: Trooper
My first ever liquid liner. Perfect for beginners but after a few uses my tip wasn’t as precise so it got harder for me to have a perfect wing. But practice makes perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone. I love it and it doesn’t smudge!!!!
Cara M.
Cara M.
Clinton, NC
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to liner. I have repurchased many times. I have tried to find a cheaper liner at the drugstore but nothing compares. So easy to apply and last all day. The only thing is I wish Kat Von D would make a matte version. I would still recommend to anyone looking for a solid eye liner.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Miami , FL
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Me encantó porq tiene variedad de colores en un mismo estuche, el producto es excelente por lo vi a de su punta y su acabado y su durabilidad es mágica los productos de katbon son buenísimos en cobertura durabilidad alto en costo pero vale la pena
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Review for: Trooper
I had never simply thrown out a product without using it to its fullest potential, nor do I simply give products 1 star without a reason. This was the first. I have used this product exactly twice. The first time was part of a whole new "haul" look in which I used several new products. I did have trouble using the liner, which was harder to draw with than my $5 Revlon liner and smeared even more, but I worked with it and some concealer and it looked alright. Not perfect, as it was so hard to work with, but alright. Usually, I have no problems with felt tip liners and they tend to last me a month of two. As the day wore on, I kept feeling flecks of product in my eye, but I thought it was my new mascara I was simultaneously trying. But later and later the worse it got. I had to take my makeup off far earlier than I normally do. I tried it again one more time, only for the product to only last on one eye and completely poop out on the other one. Tossed. Would not recommend this product to anyone. Not worth $19, not worth $1.
CHELSEA B.
CHELSEA B.
I love Kat Von D products. Her liquid eyeliners are the bomb. I purchased mine from Amazon the first time. I only purchased the singular black eyeliner. It is a little expensive but I like the precision tip it has. Great for doing winged eyeliner.
Zandy B.
Zandy B.
I got the Trooper at Sephora. It applies great which is well worth it. I used it everyday. However by the end of the day because I have oily skin it wouldn't stay in certain areas. I would buy again but I just wish my oily skin wouldn't affect it
Devyn S.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Bukowski
Love this product! All the colors are great but this one is a good neutral. I always find it hard to do eyeliners but this one is a good thick even application which makes it quick and easy to do a cat eye! Would recommend this color to anyone!
thalia g.
thalia g.
Tucson, AZ
I honestly really love this product! I've had super bad luck with felt pen liner but this one is amazing ! It doesn't dry out the way a lot of other brands do! So I would strongly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a long lasting liner.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Neruda
This is the most pigmented white eyeliner I've ever tried. Anytime I try a colored eyeliner look the pigmentation is non existent, but Neruda is plenty pigmented, and it's named after on of my favorite poets. The packaging is stunning as always.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Arlington
I love this liner because it is felt and makes such precise lines. Better than urban decays liquid liner. True dark pigments and exact strokes make you the queen you are. Does not dry out quickly and formula is consistent. Comes in a wide array of colors so don't be shy and try them all.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?