10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
It had been so long since I had spent time on my eyes, I never thought I would complete successful wings again. Then came the Ink Liner. It's magic. It's always ready to go, never dries out and flicks a perfect wing every time. So in love.
Colette C.
Colette C.
I can never go back to any other eye liner because this one is SO GOOD. It's easy to use to achieve the perfect wing whether you like it huge or small. My go-to is the tattoo liner in black. It's amazing.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Trooper
My go to liner. It's super black and has a really nice Matte finish to it. It glides on real nice and the tip is really hard and sturdy which is a plus. So much better than the tattoo liner. And it stays on all day, no smudges or transfers!
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
San Jose, CA
Ink liners are my favorite compared to the tattoo liners. The line on these dry out matte which I love. I notice that with the tattoo liners, they have a slight gloss to it and it's a lot easier for it to come off. The only thing is the felt that comes off.
Brisa E.
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
Long lasting, cruelty free and lots of color options. Whats mot too love?! Color wont rub off or smear. Super easy and fun to apply. The price can seem a bit pricy, but one pays for what they get; quality.
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Very good eyeliner. Super good. It's easy to apply it's for a good price as well. Very long lasting product. Doesn't smear so easily. Bought it at Sephora and it was a must. I will definitely buy again.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Highland, CA
I had the eyeliner in black, very great quality especially with the brush. The brush is thin good to get a very defined line but it did tend to get dry at time. It very good and definitely recommend it.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Takes multiple layers to get a dark color, and comes off easily. Reapplication is a must, I've purchased Kat Von D regular liquid black eyeliner and it works wonders, but this one is not the same whatsoever in quality.
New Brighton , PA
Bought this today after my tattoo liner ran out and this is so much better! Blackest liner I've ever used. I'm not the best at wings and I get great wings with this felt tip.
Brittnee H.
Brittnee H.
Boonville, IN
Review for: Trooper
Most favorite eyeliner I have ever used. It last all day and does not run. This product is all vegan and does not break out my skin. Easy to use pen. Is waterproof and I have bought one in almost every color.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?