BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kaylie D.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Was not as black as I was hoping. The formula is a bit watery. The brush on the tattoo liner is pretty good at first but after use easily becomes frayed. The formula of the tattoo liner is also not great for long wear.
Sarah L.
Fayetteville
I have yet to buy anything from Katt von Dee that I wasn’t impressed with. It’s extremely easy to use. It’s a little on the pricey side but well worth it. Even the packaging was nice. I’ll always buy this concealer.
Samantha W.
fosston
Review for: Trooper
All time favorite liner! If I want to have. A good liner day this is the one I grab goes on thin lines and just glides over the eyes. Great for making wings stays on all day. Doesn't go anywhere I don't want it .
Katie H.
The best black liner there is. 24 hour and water proof, which is exactly what you need in a liner. So easy to apply with the felt tip and not too shiny or matte. It's truly the best.
Dalia C.
Review for: Trooper
Ok, this liner it's wow wow! I'm using now! Very very long lasting! Very good pigment. I'm buying all the time in Sephora! I'm actually using every day! I love it! I'm definitely will buy again! No doubt! It's the best!
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
Review for: Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski
Pretty good pigment I really like the bolder colors in this collection they always add a pop of pigment to my look if I want to go slightly bolder than what I typically wear. Close to stila quality but not 100%
Renisha S.
Review for: Other
Ooohhhh, is all I can say about this product. This liner is the bomb.com!! Great product but a little pricey (in comparison to some you can find at ulta). You will not be disappointed
Jill L.
Independence, MO
Review for: Trooper
This stuff is a “holy grail!” While it’s $20, it’s an incredible value. I get a completely solid and fluid line every time. It lasts forever and a day! Go check it out at Sephora. I highly recommend this stuff.
Kayleigh R.
Schaumburg, IL
Review for: Baudelaire, Bukowski
I like most of KVDs products, especially because they're vegan, but ink liners are not my favorite. Though I love the variety of colors, her tattoo liner is by far the superior product and the one I go back to.
Stephanie S.
Raleigh
Review for: Trooper
Big fan. The applicator is a felt brush, but I've been able to get fantastic, sharp wings. It's also super waterproof and smudge-proof, surviving tears through a couple rough days.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?