10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Emillia S.
Emillia S.
Not as good as the tattoo liner. This fades away easily and the tip doesn't give much precision and ends up having the felt fall out and make unwanted marks while trying to do a wing. I would not buy it again.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Review for: Dali
Very soft easy to use felt tipped liner, i like the green one that I'm wearing in this photo. I have blue eyes and the teal really brought them out. Easy to make a wing with this liner. I recommend this highly
Lyric P.
Lyric P.
Review for: Bukowski, Trooper
I fell in love with these two eye liners!! The only thing I can say is that after a long day of wear your wings tend to fade a bit. But the color pay off for a few hours will be great! For sure would recommend Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Ana P.
Ana P.
Lexington
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D's eyeliner are the best! I love their packaging. & this product os really easy to work with. It gives you a really great bold sharp wing eyeliner. Its very good value. I will be buying this again.
lindsay w.
lindsay w.
Stanton
Review for: Trooper
i love this eyeliner. it applies great and stays on all day but it also easy to remove. i like the felt tip on this one more than i like the brush tip on the tattoo liner. theyre both great so check them out
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Park City, UT
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner hands down. It goes on perfectly and doesn't look too liquidy or too fine. You barely have to apply pressure and it allows for mistakes somehow. I definitely recommend!
Yesica L.
Yesica L.
This are awesome! Easy to use and you can make precise eyeliner looks with these. They are high in pigmentation just like all Kat con d products of course. Will give you bulletproof wings. I will most definitely buy this again!
Naomi L.
Naomi L.
Review for: Trooper
Definitely beats the stilla liner. Just bought it and so far very easily to apply. I use this every time I apply a winged cat eye. My eye color is dark brown, very typical. Wanting to buy again, hoping it doesn't disappoint me. So far so good.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
It had been so long since I had spent time on my eyes, I never thought I would complete successful wings again. Then came the Ink Liner. It's magic. It's always ready to go, never dries out and flicks a perfect wing every time. So in love.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Trooper
My go to liner. It's super black and has a really nice Matte finish to it. It glides on real nice and the tip is really hard and sturdy which is a plus. So much better than the tattoo liner. And it stays on all day, no smudges or transfers!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?