10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Prabha G.
Prabha G.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Trooper
A classic black liner. Works so well for wings and is easy to use. The biggest problem is the smudging. It would wipe off very quickly and at its price point ($20) its sister liner, the Kat Von D Tattoo liner serves the same purpose and is waterproof.
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Loooov this it's long lasting plus super easy to handle. So far it's done great in humid weather it is pricy but such a good value considering it's staying power I use this every day. I am definitely buying again.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
Review for: Baudelaire
This is by far the best liquid liner on the market! In love! Doesn't get dry and crack like a lot of other liquid liners! Perfect for that winged eye! Definitely recommend to anyone who regular uses liquid liner!
Kate K.
Kate K.
My favorite liquid pen. It has a flexible brush for even more precise lines. This pen helped me master winged liner. So fluid and it has a pump to bring product back to the tip so it doesn't dry out. Love!!
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Review for: Trooper
I love this liquid eyeliner. It's perfect. I love everything from Kat Von D and I want to one day own all her makeup line that is vegan. This eyeliner gets the job done with one swipe. This is an auto buy for me.
mariah h.
mariah h.
Milan, MI
I absolutely love this liner, goes on super easy, it stays on all day and doesn't smudge, or fade during the day. It works so much better then any of the other "marker" like eyeliners, you don't have to shake it between strokes. Best eyeliner I've ever bought, will continue to use from now on.
Kay C.
Kay C.
Review for: Trooper
I personally prefer the Ink Liner over the Tattoo Liner because I prefer the matte finish over shiny finish. It stays on all day without smudging and no makeup remover is needed to remove at the end of the day.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Fountain Vly, CA
This worked well ... until it dried up which made it very frustrating to try to use at the end. The applicator started to take off product I had applied. I wasn't expecting to have to buy liner again so soon.
Susie B.
Susie B.
Review for: Trooper
super easy application and i have shaky hands! Very good color and lasted a long day. This has become part of my everyday routine. The size is good almost like holding a pencil it was easy! For sure buy again!
Melinda R.
Melinda R.
Review for: Trooper
Nothing else compares. I'll never use another liquid liner. My only complaint is that I had one that dried up quickly, regardless I love it. Definitely a good value and the color trooper is the perfect black.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?