BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kat N.
Concord
Review for: Baudelaire, Trooper, Other
I really like this liner. I have hooded eyes and it's hard to find a deep black liner that stays on and is pigmented enough to see throughout the day. This tube lasts me a while even though I use it everyday. I love this stuff !
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Review for: Trooper
Was great for the first 2 weeks before it started drying out and the brush started shedding. Very opaque product and very fine tipped brush which was awesome. But look how much product you get. Not enough to justify the cost.
Molly M.
Charleroi, PA
Review for: Trooper
Honest to God, this is the best eyeliner I’ve ever used. My winged eyeliner always looks flawless. It’s an extremely good value for its price. And when it says waterproof, it means waterproof.
Skylar H.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Trooper
By far my fave liquid liner on the market. The applicator makes it super easy to get the perfect winged liner and helps control the amount of product you’re using so you don’t end up looking like a panda. I love this liner!
Nancy C.
Review for: Trooper
This Kat Von D ink liner is by far my favorite! I love how black the color Trooper is. It glides really well and the color doesn't smudge. I absolutely love all the variety of colors this line has. I absolutely recommend it!
Leann L.
Fruita , CO
Review for: Trooper
I hated this liner, the color was nice but I didn't like how my wing came out! I'm not very experienced with liquid liners so I just couldn't get it right! I know many others love it but liquid liners just aren't for me.
Leslie P.
Columbia
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
my favorite eyeliner. It is very easy to make a wing with. I have green eyes and use the black tropper. I have used other eyeliners like Clinique I choose this one over anything else.
Maria O.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Nietzsche
I absolutely love this color when I want a pop to my makeup. It last a really long time, it's 20 dollars with is the same price as the tattoo liner. I also love the package. I would definitely recommend this to everybody.
McKenzie H.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Review for: Bosch
so last year for halloween i was a leopard, and for my spots i used this eyeliner. let me tell you, it was awesome! it is a very pointed and sharp and slip tip, which was perfect for the makeup. my spots looked incredible
Amber K.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This isn't great. Looks like a sharpie, blotches immediately, way too liquid and doesn't last long just smudges away way too easily. I haven't been able to use this with out failing hard.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?