10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ariel L.
Ariel L.
Corbin, KY
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to black liquid eyeliner. It stays on so well and the precision felt too is super easy to work with. The pen itself lasts a long time, some brands feel like they dry up quickly, and this does not do that.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
This eyeliner is the definition of long lasting. I just notice that when I apply it I usually have to do a second layer because there will be spots were the product does not disperse evenly. Great brand overall.
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
Monrovia, CA
Absolutely hated this product. If I could give it a 0 I would. Wasn't easy to work with or pliable. Brush tip was so stiff it was impossible to work with there's no give or flexibility. I got a way better look with my $3 wet n wild eyeliner. $20 price point is ridiculous for how bad this product was.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Review for: Trooper
This I got as a present one year for Christmas so the price for me was great but for the price it's at the store I would buy it again. Very very pigmented and last superrrrrr long on. The only bad thing about it is that they are always sold out in stores.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
metairie, LA
Review for: Bukowski
Easy to apply for beginners but also a good product for professional and everyday use, dries quickly, stays on all day long but not hard to remove with a simple makeup wipe. It is worth every penny. It is the best overall liner for the quality and price.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
I love this formula! It gives me a very dark black and I have good control with the pen. I recently bought a glitter shade and that was incredibly patchy, but their original matte shades are very reliable. I will continue to purchase the black ink liner.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Review for: Trooper
Love it! Goes on smooth and easy and lasts all day! Really accentuates my blue eyes. First time user but I plan to purchase again. It's expensive but it does such a good job! I would certainly recommend it others.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Review for: Trooper
So because it comes from Kat Von D I expected the best but was honestly pretty let down. This one has more pigment than the tattoo liner which is good but still seems to smudge on my eyelid which is not at all fun
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Kat von D does eyeliner so well. I think the tip on these make the application so much more precise than those with thicker tips. It is the perfect amount of product, it drives down quickly, and stays put all day.
Prabha G.
Prabha G.
Herndon, VA
Review for: Trooper
A classic black liner. Works so well for wings and is easy to use. The biggest problem is the smudging. It would wipe off very quickly and at its price point ($20) its sister liner, the Kat Von D Tattoo liner serves the same purpose and is waterproof.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?