BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jacqueline L.
Amarillo
Review for: Trooper
I expected way more out of it from what everyone says I bought mine at sephora and would not buy it again it wears off threw out the day dried out by the second time I used it idk if I just got a defective one but I will not buy another one again.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This pack contains all the liners you’ll need for every day life. It’s a bit tricky to use (because its liquid, it can make mess and doesn’t blend out easily). However, for quick eyelinner for every outfit and look, this is perfect/
Isabelle B.
South Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Trooper
Very pigmented and long lasting. I would highly recommend. The felt tip applicator helps create a precise wing and can even be used to make other designs. It’s perfect for tight lining your eyeliner
Yanelsi R.
Mays Landing, NJ
Review for: Neruda, Trooper
I keep purchasing this liner because I have not found one like it in another brand. The precision and pigmentation makes every stroke so nice and bold and easy to apply, I can crete the perfect line
Desarea K.
Knoxville
Review for: Bukowski
THIS IS THE BEST LINER EVER!!!! It doesn't tough, it doesn't smear, it's black as black, it lasts FOREVER. The applicator is so easy to do a perfect wing with. I've been struggling for years to find my perfect liner and this is it.
Angelique A.
Review for: Trooper
Kat Von D has the best ink liners that I have tried so far they're a cruelty free brand. This glides on beautifully it doesn't compare to most . I picked mine up at Sephora. I absolutely recommend this
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Trooper
I can’t rave enough on how cute the packaging is and sturdy. It has yet to lose the cap and dry out in my makeup Bag. The liner itself is a deep matte black and has all day staying power. Love this line and will continue to buy.
NICOLE R.
Pearl River, NY
Long lasting as well as good consistency. Doesn’t flake or have any fall out. Long lasting even through a night out of dancing and sweating. Would recommend to anyone interested in a perfect eyeliner that doesn’t smudge or run.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Review for: Trooper
The blackest liquid liner with staying power and ability to give you the ease of a pencil with a liquid liner.  Love it and it is also strongly pigmented so it is going to give you a sharp and gorgeous line to define your eyes.
Chloe H.
Onarga
Review for: Trooper
My trooper eyeliner is a staple! I've used it pretty much every day for a long time, and each pen lasts about a year. I think that it's incredible for the price! I'm on my second one right now.
Fatima P.
I have been using the Avon brand eyeliner and it tends to dry out from the tip. Does this happen with this product? *note: I use my eyeliner everyday.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
What's your favorite shade ?
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
Is this liner really worth the price compared to other drugstore liquid liners?
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
How long does the product last? I don't want to spend on it if I have to throw it out like two months later