BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Christin H.
Christin H.
Biloxi, MS
I like this product. It's intense in pigment and goes on smooth. It's easy to use but I find that if I put it on and go back that sometimes it will pull product off. That would be my only critique on it. It's slender and not bulky to hold. I would buy again.
Hannah Louise B.
Hannah Louise B.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Trooper
I love the applicator and consistency of this liner! It is so great for banging out those killer cat eyes! My one mehh is that it can bleed if you tend to be more heavy handed. Overall, I just l o v e that it is MATTE. My biggest pet peeve is all of these liquid miners that have a shiny / flaky finish.
yangely y.
yangely y.
Miami
Review for: Trooper
Like i always say, Kat Von D beauty is one of the best brands all the products i try from it are always good, kinda pricey but totally worth it, my eye color is dark brown and the lines makes my color eye pops out and look so sexy, i would buy it again anytime!
Silvia C.
Silvia C.
I love the ticker point on this one, I got the one in the trooper tone, I love the design of the box. It's easy to use but you need to practice a lot before start using these kind of eyeliner. I totally recommend it.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
Review for: Trooper
Does it get any better than this liner? In a word, no. I reach for this every time I need a black eyeliner look. The tip provides precision, the color stays all day, and the product inside lasts FOREVER. No matter when I run out, I will always repurchase this.
Annie P.
Annie P.
Clearwater , Fl
Love ink liner in trooper! Super sharp tip for the perfect wing. It dries super matte and I think it's my favorite eyeliner ever. My only complaint is when it dries out towards the end of its life, it gets super flaky
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Piedmont, MO
Review for: Trooper
Absolutely love this product! It is my favorite liner ever. It lasts all day. The pen has quite a bit of product in it. It usually lasts me a long time. The value is wonderful. I will be a customer for life on this product! I always recommend it to my friends!
Amabelle P.
Amabelle P.
Review for: Trooper
Not to be confused with the Tattoo liner, the Ink liner by KVD is by far one of the best liquid eye pens in the industry. It's truly black pigment ensures an opaque layer of liner and it's stiff end ( much stiffer than the Tattoo liner) is perfect for a wing
Madison L.
Madison L.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Trooper
This doesn't have enough stars! This is the ONLY liquid eyeliner that I use on myself as well as clients. It lasts forever, through any situation. It doesn't smudge or move around, it is easy to apply and always looks flawless. I buy this for all my friends!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Bloomington , IN
Review for: Trooper
The only issue I have with this liner is the tip on this liner. It hurts my eyes quite a bit, but I really love the formula and it's long wearing. Which is always great, but the tip is just a no go for me. It's really stiff and feels like it's cutting my skin.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?