10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
B C.
B C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trooper
I just love the formula of this liner: perfectly pigmented and super long lasting. The brush on this liner is very fine and gives a great precise wing. I've repurchased this line several times and every time I try something new, I go back to this one. SO good.
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
LOVE THIS LINER. I got it for $19 at Sephora which is a little expensive but totally worth it. I'm about to go back and repurchase. it's water proof which is awesome! and it's super easy to apply. I feel like it ran out kind of quickly but I've been using it daily.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Review for: Trooper
This I got as a present one year for Christmas so the price for me was great but for the price it's at the store I would buy it again. Very very pigmented and last superrrrrr long on. The only bad thing about it is that they are always sold out in stores.
Ariel L.
Ariel L.
Corbin, KY
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to black liquid eyeliner. It stays on so well and the precision felt too is super easy to work with. The pen itself lasts a long time, some brands feel like they dry up quickly, and this does not do that.
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
Monrovia, CA
Absolutely hated this product. If I could give it a 0 I would. Wasn't easy to work with or pliable. Brush tip was so stiff it was impossible to work with there's no give or flexibility. I got a way better look with my $3 wet n wild eyeliner. $20 price point is ridiculous for how bad this product was.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
This eyeliner is the definition of long lasting. I just notice that when I apply it I usually have to do a second layer because there will be spots were the product does not disperse evenly. Great brand overall.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
I love this formula! It gives me a very dark black and I have good control with the pen. I recently bought a glitter shade and that was incredibly patchy, but their original matte shades are very reliable. I will continue to purchase the black ink liner.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
New Orleans
Review for: Bukowski
Easy to apply for beginners but also a good product for professional and everyday use, dries quickly, stays on all day long but not hard to remove with a simple makeup wipe. It is worth every penny. It is the best overall liner for the quality and price.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
boynton beach, FL
Kat von D does eyeliner so well. I think the tip on these make the application so much more precise than those with thicker tips. It is the perfect amount of product, it drives down quickly, and stays put all day.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Winterhaven, CA
This is my all time favorite eye liner. It's very pigmented and applies easily with the felt tip applicator. I love the long wear of this product and how dark it applies. It always last throughout my 12 hour shift.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?