BY KAT VON D #23 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Erica E.
Aliso Viejo,CA
I love this more than the Tattoo liner! The felt tip is easier for me to maneuver. I can get a perfect cat eye with this and it lasts all day and night! I love Trooper
Erika Q.
Review for: Neruda more...
I expected more of this product ! It drys out way to fast! The packaging is cute! I've only used it a couple times. I'm not a pro with liners but I've used better ones.
Claire C.
Pineville, LA
Review for: Bukowski more...
Amazing liner ! I have been using it for years! It's worth the $19! Does not smudge and the felt ripped liner is perfect for getting that sharp wing on your eyeliner!
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
Doesn't bleed into fine lines. Smudge-proof but can wear off if your eyes water. I noticed this happened to me. Pigmented. Fairly easy to apply. Then again, I'm not that great at winged liner, yet.
Stephanie W.
Harwood Heights, IL
Review for: Nietzsche more...
I LOVE this liner! It is so vibrant and stays on super long it brings a great pop to brown eyes! I always year this wing when I want to look a little different! Great formula well done Kat!
Crystal B.
The Kat Von D tattoo ink liner is awesome. Long lasting and doesn't smudge on my eyelids. The packaging is always quite nice. Price is good for being high end. This product lasts awhile too. I would recommend this eyeliner!
Lucy M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Dali more...
This is the best liquid eyeliner in the game! it goes on so smoothly for the absolute perfect cat eye! it lasts all day! this was my first time using the product and I would buy again. my eyes are blue. i would recommend.
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
Review for: Trooper more...
This eye liner works amazing. The first time my friend used it on me for prom, it was applied easily and didn't smudge at all. Lasted all day perfect. When I got home it was still in place and look good. Worth the money.
Chunni P.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Dali more...
Best eye liner ever!! This is totally transfer proof even on the hottest, most humid days. This stuff is the real deal. The tip is perfect to help create a cat eye with ease. Definitely something that I will reperchase
Bryn L.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
Love this liner! Doesn't fade or smear throughout the day. Prefer it to the tattoo liner because of the felt tip (tattoo liner is a brush tip). Lasts a long time, too! I use it daily and it lasts at least three months.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?