BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jackie M.
Youngsville, NC
Love the Kat Von D line. High quality product. Would recommend to all my friends and family!
Kristen G.
Macomb, MI
The colors are fantastic, the product is vegan and animal cruelty free and this will light up your eyes and have them electrified all night long. Kat Von D has the best cosmetics in the game right now.
Alexandrea S.
Attleboro, MA
This liner give me the sharpest wing! I have mine in the shade trooper which is an ultra deep jet black! It's my go to liner and I hate using anything else!
Every product by kat von d is amazing. She truly knows what women want and what we are looking for in cosmetics.
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
I legit love this collectiionnn I feel so feirce wearing this like looooo at me lovee mee yasss
Baylee L.
Nashville, TN
These are very pigmented and last! They only issue I have with them is the felt tip tends to dry during application which can be annoying when trying to make that perfect wing!
Megan C.
Even though the tattoo liner is more popular, I swear by this KatVon D liner. It's budge proof, smudge proof, damn near water proof, easy to apply, and quick drying. I'm a crier and I rarely have trouble with it running. I will but this liquid eyeliner EVERY. TIME. Hands down my favorite.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper
While this liner is pigmented, I don't think it's waterproof, as it will always always smudges. The applicator is also not my favorite, as it's a felt tip. Sometimes because of this tip, I have to go over my lid a few times, resulting in a messy, less precise application. I really wish it had more of a precise, brush-like tip to it. I tend to use it only on special occasions, since I want to get my money's worth but I don't like it enough to use it every day. I'll have to try the tattoo liner, but I have yet to find an eyeliner that doesn't smudge and applies cleanly and quickly.
Fareshta J.
Chantilly, VA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love Kat Von D's eyeliner so much! They always give you the perfect wings, they last almost all day and they are easy to apply/remove!
Alexis P.
San antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bukowski
Kat Von D Products Are Amazing !!! A Little Pricey But If You Want Makeup To Last Then The Price Dont Matter Her Product Are Long Lasting And I Cannot Get Enough Of Her Product !
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?